Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
It's Draft Time: Impeachment Edition - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: It's Draft Time: Impeachment Edition (/Thread-It-s-Draft-Time-Impeachment-Edition)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Trump impeached? You bet! - xxlt - 02-17-2017

Cooler heads were right, sortfa.

Trump isn't going to be impeached. I mean, it is a pipe dream. The longest of long shots.

Don't believe me?

Well, the odds makers set me straight!

Odds of Trump being impeached: 4-1

More here:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-impeachment-bets-234931

How much are you wagering?

RE: Trump impeached? You bet! - TheLeonardLeap - 02-17-2017

Feel free to have your furious Trump impeachment fantasy sessions, just try to keep the floor of P&R from getting sticky.

RE: Trump impeached? You bet! - bfine32 - 02-17-2017

What are the odds on if Nixon was impeached or not? I could use a little extra loot.

RE: Trump impeached? You bet! - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 02-17-2017

In said earlier that the left is becoming the boy who cried Nazi. They're also becoming the boy who cried impeachment. Considering we heard calls for impeachment before Trump's inauguration I'm going to have to say this is growing tired. Tired as fug.

RE: Trump impeached? You bet! - jason - 02-18-2017

Impeached? Probably not.

Crushed in the 2020 election? Count on it.

RE: Trump impeached? You bet! - Dill - 02-18-2017

(02-17-2017, 09:17 PM)xxlt Wrote: Cooler heads were right, sortfa.
Trump isn't going to be impeached. I mean, it is a pipe dream. The longest of long shots.
Don't believe me?
Well, the odds makers set me straight!
Odds of Trump being impeached: 4-1
More here:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-impeachment-bets-234931

How much are you wagering?

4-1 is not very good.  And I doubt they'll get better, as long as the free press is "the enemy of the American people."

I will be happy to go on record, though, as one of those who says Trump will not finish four years.  In fact I will be surprised if he makes two years.

Impeachment is not the only possibility here. Tired of the constant demands for accountability and confusion over why his policies aren't getting implemented, shocked by mounting hostility and resistance within his own party and the Executive Branch, he could resign. 

RE: Trump impeached? You bet! - Aquapod770 - 02-18-2017

(02-18-2017, 05:49 PM)jason Wrote: Impeached? Probably not.

Crushed in the 2020 election? Count on it.

Ehhhhh I'm not so sure. The "progressives" are going deeper into their insanity and people did vote Obama into a 2nd term after a pretty crappy first term. Never underestimate the power of "vote for my guy no matter what". 

RE: Trump impeached? You bet! - xxlt - 02-18-2017

(02-18-2017, 07:26 PM)Dill Wrote: 4-1 is not very good.  And I doubt they'll get better, as long as the free press is "the enemy of the American people."

I will be happy to go on record, though, as one of those who says Trump will not finish four years.  In fact I will be surprised if he makes two years.

Impeachment is not the only possibility here. Tired of the constant demands for accountability and confusion over why his policies aren't getting implemented, shocked by mounting hostility and resistance within his own party and the Executive Branch, he could resign. 

Based on what the "realists" here say I would have thought at least a milion to one and maybe several million to one, and maybe even less likely than an asteroid hitting the earth and landing right square in Shakirah's hoohah when it did. So, I was stunned at 4-1. Stunned.

RE: Trump impeached? You bet! - 6andcounting - 02-18-2017

was taking this to the memes thread, but it's more relevant in this thread

[Image: z3rfivi0qogy.jpg]

RE: Trump impeached? You bet! - Dill - 02-19-2017

(02-18-2017, 08:49 PM)xxlt Wrote: Based on what the "realists" here say I would have thought at least a milion to one and maybe several million to one, and maybe even less likely than an asteroid hitting the earth and landing right square in Shakirah's hoohah when it did. So, I was stunned at 4-1. Stunned.

I forgot to add. I think a breakdown or other medical problem is also a possibility. So add that to the possibility of impeachment and resignation.

He is less able to control the facade from week to week.

RE: Trump impeached? You bet! - treee - 02-19-2017

Trump could get impeached, easily. Politicians are hawkish, and they're just waiting for him to violate a constitution mandate by the nth degree.

RE: Trump impeached? You bet! - Rotobeast - 02-19-2017

(02-19-2017, 02:54 AM)Dill Wrote: I forgot to add. I think a breakdown or other medical problem is also a possibility. So add that to the possibility of impeachment and resignation.

He'll probably die from lead poisoning.
Ninja

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

RE: Trump impeached? You bet! - xxlt - 02-19-2017

(02-19-2017, 02:54 AM)Dill Wrote: I forgot to add. I think a breakdown or other medical problem is also a possibility. So add that to the possibility of impeachment and resignation.

What? Running like a finely tuned machine. America is great again and Trump is making bank in China now! BOOYAH. Suck it vagina possessors! USA! USA! #hesgrrrrrrrreat! #doesnthaveavagina

RE: Trump impeached? You bet! - bfine32 - 02-19-2017

I remember when the odds of Trump getting the GOP nomination were poor

Then the odds of him winning the General Election were poor

Then the odds of him getting innaugerated were poor

Now it appears the new "poor odds" is him serving his full term

Soon it will be: The odds of him winning re-election are poor

Then it will be.......

Folks are funny.

RE: Trump impeached? You bet! - BmorePat87 - 02-19-2017

If the Democrats win the House in 2018, they'll impeach him. That's an "if". They won't get enough votes in the Senate to remove him, though.

They need to stop saying "impeach", though, and just focus on his failure as a leader and the disorder in the White House. Point to actual things occurring, not pipe dreams based on something that has not been done yet.

RE: Trump impeached? You bet! - hollodero - 02-19-2017

(02-19-2017, 12:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I remember when the odds of Trump getting the GOP nomination were poor

Then it will be.......

Folks are funny.

The odds of him erecting an autocracy are poor.

So funny.

(02-19-2017, 01:41 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If the Democrats win the House in 2018, they'll impeach him. That's an "if".  They won't get enough votes in the Senate to remove him, though.

They need to stop saying "impeach", though, and just focus on his failure as a leader and the disorder in the White House. Point to actual things occurring, not pipe dreams based on something that has not been done yet.

Pat, no one is just saying "impeach" in a vacuum.

People outside of Washington are looking at "things that have been done," and they are calculating the chances of Trump getting
through four years, or likely less, without some kind of major disaster--the kind that won't just leave his tenure up to Democratic votes.

Remember we are talking about the guy who publicly dissed the CIA and called the press "the enemy of the people."  His own executive
branch is rebelling against the crazy, erratic, crazy, contradictory behavior.

One year from now he's not going to have a lot of friends in Washington from either party.

Hell, by this summer he won't.

(02-19-2017, 12:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I remember when the odds of Trump getting the GOP nomination were poor

Then it will be.......

Folks are funny.
I remember when the odds of everyone running for the GOP nomination were poor.
And yet someone had to win.

I do remember pundits saying Republican voters would never elect an erratic vulgarian who
didn't know anything about government.  Sounds like you're saying they couldn't have
buyers remorse because pundits misjudged Trump voters bad judgment.

Your memory is way better than mine.  Who put odds against his inauguration?

RE: Trump impeached? You bet! - bfine32 - 02-19-2017

(02-19-2017, 04:08 PM)Dill Wrote: One year from now he's not going to have a lot of friends in Washington from either party.

Hell, by this summer he won't.

Remember when folks said that was a good thing for a POTUS?

RE: Trump impeached? You bet! - TheLeonardLeap - 02-19-2017

(02-19-2017, 04:15 PM)Dill Wrote: I remember when the odds of everyone running for the GOP nomination were poor.
And yet someone had to win.

I do remember pundits saying Republican voters would never elect an erratic vulgarian who
didn't know anything about government.  Sounds like you're saying they couldn't have
buyers remorse because pundits misjudged Trump voters bad judgment.

Your memory is way better than mine.  Who put odds against his inauguration?

[Image: 71805972.jpg]

(I think on election day morning, Hillary was at -500 and Trump was at like +350. Don't know the Libertarian odds, sadly. I don't think Roto or I were really betting the farm on it. I was really hoping that they'd reach that 5% mark, though.)