Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
It's Tampa Bay Week. What Do YOU Want To See ? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: It's Tampa Bay Week. What Do YOU Want To See ? (/Thread-It-s-Tampa-Bay-Week-What-Do-YOU-Want-To-See)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

It's Tampa Bay Week. What Do YOU Want To See ? - kevin - 08-05-2017

...Besides NO INJURIES....That's so old it's got whiskers. ...Yes it's true, you do not want Preseason Game Injuries, we ALL agree to that.

Other than NO INJURIES....What UPSIDES or POSITIVES do YOU want to see against Tampa Bay ?......Who are players you are looking at ?......Dalton and a couple others will only be in for one or two series in first quarter....Do you want to see our back-up Quarterbacks ?......Do you want to see to who steps up at WR, RB, TE ?......Do you want to see who steps up on defense ?.....How will all these first round cornerbacks look and will they live up to the first round picks ?...How will our linebackers look ?....How about our D Line besides Atkins and Dunlap and who steps up at DT replacing Peko ?.......Then the BIG QUESTIONS....Who steps up at Offensive Line ?.....and which of the 3 kickers can actually kick in the NFL ?......Many questions going into 2017 after a bad 2016 season....What or Who are you looking at against Tampa Bay this Friday Night ???

I warn you, in the First Quarter, Tampa has a passing game, Tampa has a running game, Tampa has a good pass rush Defense. Tampa will be one tough team with their starters in the game in First Quarter. This is a good rough test in Preseason Game One for our Bengals. Our Offensive Line gets TESTED early and often.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL ?....ALL MY ROWDY FRIENDS ARE AT THE JUNGLE FRIDAY NIGHT......GO BENGALS !!!!

ADD ON : Do you care if Bengals WIN the game or not ? It is IN THE JUNGLE....For the Hometown JUNGLE FANS, YES, I would like to see our back-ups win the game over their back-ups. I would like the Fans to drive home Friday after a Win, and the Players to WIN...I notice it's often the bad teams that say they don't care if they win or lose these games. The Play-Off type teams seem to expect their on the bubble players to step up and win the 4th quarter. Because it is a Home Game, sure, a WIN for THE JUNGLE FANS would be nice. That also means our back-ups trying to make the team played some good football. I'm old enough to remember Vince Lombardi and The Green Bay Packers, and they laid it on teams in preseason as if it was a regular season game, back-ups included....and if you don't GO ALL OUT, you CAN get injuries like Ki-Jana Carter or Kenny Irons. I'm sure NOBODY wants to see Mixon or somebody injured because as we go half speed, somebody forgot to tell the other team it's just a Preseason Game. So, I don't see any gain by losing all the Preseason Games. So yes, if they are going to sell tickets and play this thing, a Win in THE JUNGLE would not be a bad thing.

RE: It's Tampa Bay Week. What Do YOU Want To See ? - BURROWorBUST - 08-05-2017

I still remember our preseason game against them 2 years ago. Their starters killed us. Zampese better treat this as more than a scrimmage or it won't be pretty. Same for Guenther. Teach the rookies what it's like to game plan.

What am I looking for? Besides the obvious things you've already mentioned (i.e., Oline), I want to see our new weapons on offense. Probably have to wait for the 2s and 3s to see what Malone is all about. Also, this will be our first look at WJ3 actually playing.

RE: It's Tampa Bay Week. What Do YOU Want To See ? - HarleyDog - 08-05-2017

Monkeys riding dogs.

[Image: monkey-cammmmmmmm.gif?w=1000]

RE: It's Tampa Bay Week. What Do YOU Want To See ? - Pat5775 - 08-05-2017

Solid protection on offense, penetration on defense, and fearlessness from the kickers (i.e. No choking and shanking gimmes).

Other than that, just stay healthy gentlemen

(08-05-2017, 03:53 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Monkeys riding dogs.

[Image: monkey-cammmmmmmm.gif?w=1000]

... Harley I hate you with every inch of my body Pissed

RE: It's Tampa Bay Week. What Do YOU Want To See ? - HarleyDog - 08-05-2017

(08-05-2017, 03:55 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: ... Harley I hate you with every inch of my body Pissed

Well there's about 3 inches of hate! Hilarious

(08-05-2017, 04:00 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Well there's about 3 inches of hate! Hilarious

Shocked

Mellow

Nervous

Sad

Cry

RE: It's Tampa Bay Week. What Do YOU Want To See ? - Luvnit2 - 08-05-2017

I want to see Hill and Mixon run behind the #1 OL and not back up OL
I want to see Billings, Jackson, Lawson and Willis get some snaps with the #1 defense
I want to see Malone, C. Smith and Core.
I also want to see K. Russel play, he looked good in camp covering our WR's when I was there
I want to see Driscoll(spelling);; play a lot to see why we kept him on the roster all of 2016 with zero camp experience with us.

RE: It's Tampa Bay Week. What Do YOU Want To See ? - BengalsBong - 08-05-2017

The young OT Fisher and Ogbuehi getting reps reps and more reps. I don't care if they will be going against 1st string 2nd string or 3rd string get them lots of reps.

RE: It's Tampa Bay Week. What Do YOU Want To See ? - Murdock2420 - 08-05-2017

I just want to see progress from Ced and Fisher. Progress that shows we didn't waste the first two picks of that draft and that these two guys are going to be able to anchor the line for a few years and not get Dalton killed. That's all I really want to see.

RE: It's Tampa Bay Week. What Do YOU Want To See ? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-05-2017

Lol at those damn freeloading bastid monkeys. Hilarious

To the OP, players that i haven't heard about in camp yet. Billings, Glasgow, Willis, Derron Smith, Tra Carson, are
just some of the guys i want to see in action. Heard Carson is in much better shape than last year and is wearing
Burkhead's old number 33.

The O-line should be the main thing on Offense though, hopefully our guys improve after Friday where our Defense
tore them up from all reports. Lawson has just been a monster so far, neat finally having a pass rusher like this at
Linebacker. Dude plays nonstop, mean and physical. Getting into fights and Marv having to tell him to cool it lol

RE: It's Tampa Bay Week. What Do YOU Want To See ? - Awful Llama - 08-05-2017

Damn, already? I swear, every year Tampa Bay Week seems to get here earlier and earlier.

RE: It's Tampa Bay Week. What Do YOU Want To See ? - kevin - 08-06-2017

(08-05-2017, 03:42 PM)Shady Wrote: I still remember our preseason game against them 2 years ago. Their starters killed us. Zampese better treat this as more than a scrimmage or it won't be pretty. Same for Guenther. Teach the rookies what it's like to game plan.

What am I looking for? Besides the obvious things you've already mentioned (i.e., Oline), I want to see our new weapons on offense. Probably have to wait for the 2s and 3s to see what Malone is all about. Also, this will be our first look at WJ3 actually playing.
 I agree.  It would be nice to see good things out of # 1 pick William Jackson III, called by some WJ3.   Also other # 1 Picks Dennard, Kirkpatrick at CB.... Ced Ogbuehi who has never been called CO2....and #1 pick Ross....and of course #1 picks AJ Green and Eifert and Andre Smith ...I'm not hoping as much for # 1 picks Carson, Gresham or Zeitler since on other teams. ...Yes, I would actually like to see the # 1 pick WJ3 get on the field finally.  We waited a long time to get Ced Og on the field and he is suppose to be healthy from his college injuries this year. It would be nice to see Dennard show why he was a # 1 pick. 

I'm with you on finally seeing this great WJ3 actually in uniform and on the field.  If Mike Brown swung and missed on Dennard, Ogbuehi, Jackson and traded Zeitler, and if Eifert still too injured, it's very hard for a team to recover from ownership striking out on too many drafts. ( See Bengals-1990's )....So we could use some TOP PICKS to Rise and Shine....WJ3 needs to finally play his Rookie year, and he will look like a rookie CB and get burned but that's how you learn...and Ced Og missed his first year to injuries also, so last year was his rookie year as he got burned but that's how you learn. Hoping he steps up in his second year since they let Whit go. ...and hoping we finally see the Break Out Year of Dennard who has had his rookie years of burning by NFL QB's and WR's but he is becoming a VET and needs to step up.

RE: It's Tampa Bay Week. What Do YOU Want To See ? - Big Boss - 08-06-2017

- I want to see how Mixon, Lawson, Billings, and Jackson III perform in pads full-go.
- I want to see how this "musical chairs" experiment for the offensive line works out.
- I want to see no missed fields goals or extra points.
- I want injuries kept to a bare minimum.

RE: It's Tampa Bay Week. What Do YOU Want To See ? - SHRacerX - 08-06-2017

(08-05-2017, 03:54 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Solid protection on offense, penetration on defense, and fearlessness from the kickers (i.e. No choking and shanking gimmes).

Other than that, just stay healthy gentlemen

This nails it for me...

I don't need to see high-flying offense, just solid runs and chain-moving receptions, a couple scores and then get off the field.

I'm really hoping the defense gets some pressure on Winston and their subsequent QBs.  Don't give them time to get set.  A couple INTs (Fej?) would be nice as well.

RE: It's Tampa Bay Week. What Do YOU Want To See ? - SHRacerX - 08-06-2017

(08-05-2017, 04:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Heard Carson is in much better shape than last year and is wearing
Burkhead's old number 33.

Does he think he is Sexy now???

I miss Sexy.  But from what I am seeing from Mixon and Carson (sexy 2.0?), I am missing him a little bit less.  

RE: It's Tampa Bay Week. What Do YOU Want To See ? - guyofthetiger - 08-06-2017

I want to see Macaroni shred the defense. Ross and Mixon should have a good game.

It's Tampa Bay Week. What Do YOU Want To See ? - BenZoo2 - 08-06-2017

I want to see o line play that makes me more optimistic.

I want to see what our backup tight ends have.

I want to see our kickers make the decision tough on the coaches.

I want to see pass rush and athleticism from the young guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: It's Tampa Bay Week. What Do YOU Want To See ? - rfaulk34 - 08-06-2017

I want to see some Bengals Football that keeps me interested and gives me hope for some success, ala first 8 games of '15, and not the garbage, rage-inducing crap i saw last year. 

RE: It's Tampa Bay Week. What Do YOU Want To See ? - BFritz21 - 08-07-2017

The offensive line playing well in pass protection is the only thing that I NEED to see because it's the only thing that I'm actually worried about. Tampa Bay should have a pretty good pass rush, so it will be a good test to start the season. If our line can hold up, the sky is the limit for this team.

Other than that, I'm excited to see Mixon run the ball and maybe break off a long one.

I want to see if Lawson comes as advertised and can cause some disruption.

I'm always anxious to see if we can get a pass rush from anyone other than Geno.

I'm excited to see our secondary hopefully making some plays. See if our corners can live-up to their potential.

I'm just glad football's back in some capacity!