Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
BLM unveils list of demands to White people - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: BLM unveils list of demands to White people (/Thread-BLM-unveils-list-of-demands-to-White-people)

Pages: 1 2

BLM unveils list of demands to White people - StLucieBengal - 08-22-2017

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/22/black-lives-matter-activist-unveils-list-demands-white-people-give-up-home/

1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the **** they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.

9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.

10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.

#RunUsOurLand #Reparations #YouGonLearnToday #RunUsOurMoney •
Quote:Black Lives Matter Activist Unveils List of Demands to White People: ‘Give Up the Home You Own’

Jerome Hudson22 Aug 2017
A protestor holds up a sign reading 'Black Lives Matter' during a demonstration in Berlin, on July 10, 2016 with the motto 'Black Lives Matter - No Justice = No Peace' as protest over the deaths of two black men at the hands of police last week. / AFP / dpa / Wolfram Kastl / Germany OUT (Photo credit should read WOLFRAM KASTL/AFP/Getty Images)
WOLFRAM KASTL/AFP/Getty Images

Helm, the so-called “cofounder and core organizer of Black Lives Matter Louisville,” explained in an article published at Leoweekly.com the things she says need to “change.”

“White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty,” Helm writes in an article titled “White people, here are 10 requests from a Black Lives Matter leader.”

White people are asked, “Give up the home you own to a black or brown family,” pass on any inherited property “to a black or brown family,” or “re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.”

White women, especially, are urged to “get a racist fired” or “get your boss fired cause they racist too,” Helms writes.

She concludes, “Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.”

During a press conference in New York City last Tuesday, President Donald Trump condemned the neo-Nazis and white nationalist protesters in Charlottesville.

“I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups,” Trump said before calling the man who rammed a car into counter-protesters and killed a woman a “disgrace” and a horrible “murderer.”

Follow Jerome Hudson on Twitter @jeromeehudson.

RE: BLM unveils list of demands to White people - StLucieBengal - 08-22-2017

And for those who are unable to read. Here is the source content.

https://www.leoweekly.com/2017/08/white-people/

RE: BLM unveils list of demands to White people - NATI BENGALS - 08-22-2017

Yup. Racists come in all colors.

RE: BLM unveils list of demands to White people - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-22-2017

(08-22-2017, 06:16 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Yup. Racists come in all colors.

Not according to this odious article.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/resistance-in-black-and-white-on-white-proximity-and_us_599acf78e4b02eb2fda32181?section=us_contributor

Quote:
  • Rethink what “racism” means by understanding that it is the combination of race and power, not just race. Blacks expressing anger toward or distrust of whites (as a generalization) is grounded in evidence that these generalizations are valid, but whites expressing white nationalism and white superiority are baseless and hate-filled ideologies that lack merit (race is a social construct and there is no biological differences that could be traced to one identifiable group being superior to the other).

RE: BLM unveils list of demands to White people - Vlad - 08-22-2017

(08-22-2017, 05:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/22/black-lives-matter-activist-unveils-list-demands-white-people-give-up-home/

1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the **** they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.

9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.

10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.

#RunUsOurLand #Reparations #YouGonLearnToday #RunUsOurMoney •

This goes for those compassionate white guilt types on this board sympathetic to these rabble rousers...you know who you are.
Pay up. You should be happy to.

RE: BLM unveils list of demands to White people - SunsetBengal - 08-22-2017

(08-22-2017, 05:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: And for those who are unable to read.  Here is the source content.  

https://www.leoweekly.com/2017/08/white-people/

I chuckled when I read the list.  But, the really funny thing is, they mean it..

RE: BLM unveils list of demands to White people - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-22-2017

(08-22-2017, 07:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I chuckled when I read the list.  But, the really funny thing is, they mean it..

Well, the author means it.  What is problematic is that few, if any, will condemn it for the horrible racism that it is.

RE: BLM unveils list of demands to White people - Belsnickel - 08-22-2017

(08-22-2017, 07:16 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Not according to this odious article.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/resistance-in-black-and-white-on-white-proximity-and_us_599acf78e4b02eb2fda32181?section=us_contributor

And prejudicial generalizations white people have towards black people are based on evidence they see as valid. All generalizations are wrong and that is just trying to justify their own. That article is ***** stupid.

RE: BLM unveils list of demands to White people - Nately120 - 08-22-2017

(08-22-2017, 07:18 PM)Vlad Wrote: This goes for those compassionate white guilt types on this board sympathetic to these rabble rousers...you know who you are.
Pay up. You should be happy to.

It's about time a certain number of blacks acted so absurd that I turned my back on the entire race.  So let's update my checklist here....

1. blacks

2. Muslims who aren't doctoral students/engineers

3. rednecks

4. my own stupid ass ancestors

5. republicans

6. democrats

7. people who are libertarians just to "be cool"

8. those girls in high school who didn't go out with me

9. the liberal media

10. the conservative media

11. most religions

12. Steeler fans who chat D-fense constantly

13. myself for being on this forum instead of doing something productive

Tune in next week when we see who next makes the list!

(08-22-2017, 07:32 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: And prejudicial generalizations white people have towards black people are based on evidence they see as valid. All generalizations are wrong and that is just trying to justify their own. That article is ***** stupid.

We wholeheartedly agree, yet this person is a college professor and Huffpo is giving their perspective whatever legitimacy comes from being published on their site.  Nauseating isn't it?

(08-22-2017, 07:41 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's about time a certain number of blacks acted so absurd that I turned my back on the entire race.  So let's update my checklist here....

1. blacks

2. Muslims who aren't doctoral students/engineers

3. rednecks

4. my own stupid ass ancestors

5. republicans

6. democrats

7. people who are libertarians just to "be cool"

8. those girls in high school who didn't go out with me

9. the liberal media

10. the conservative media

11. most religions

12. Steeler fans who chat D-fense constantly

13. myself for being on this forum instead of doing something productive

Tune in next week when we see who next makes the list!

On the subject of #12, I like to add anyone who carries this sign, ever.

[Image: D-Fence.jpg]

(08-22-2017, 07:50 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: On the subject of #12, I like to add anyone who carries this sign, ever.

[Image: D-Fence.jpg]

Ugh, white people are so stupid.  Do the Dolphins even HAVE a defense?

RE: BLM unveils list of demands to White people - Johnny Cupcakes - 08-22-2017

Contrary to how the headline reads, this is one BLM supporter, not the entire organization. The organization should probably come out against this though.

It's as if the OP doesn't realize that one fringe supporter doesn't always represent the entire group....even though he's been crying about being grouped in with the white supremacist actions of fringe conservatives.

(08-22-2017, 07:46 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: We wholeheartedly agree, yet this person is a college professor and Huffpo is giving their perspective whatever legitimacy comes from being published on their site.  Nauseating isn't it?

Honestly, I see opinion pieces from any media site as just a cesspool. It's probably my biggest frustration in that so many outlets allow opinion pieces to be written and published with them and then they are viewed by the publication's readership as legitimate. The only opinion pieces I tend to read are those from my local paper (just the local letters, the syndicated ones are shit), and ones from actual editors of The Nation, The National Review, The Weekly Standard, and New Republic. I used to read more from WSJ, WaPo, and NYT, but I just rely on them more for journalism these days.

As for him being a professor, honestly, I've seen worse in academia. My field falls in the social sciences, and I sometimes dig through sociology journals for some research. It can be frightening out there.

Edit: I forgot, I also read The Federalist, but they have gone full Breitbart, lately.

(08-22-2017, 08:00 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Contrary to how the headline reads, this is one BLM supporter, not the entire organization. The organization should probably come out against this though.

It's as if the OP doesn't realize that one fringe supporter doesn't always represent the entire group....even though he's been crying about being grouped in with the white supremacist actions of fringe conservatives.

I don't know man, it said that she was co-founder and leader of the Louisville Chapter.

(08-22-2017, 08:14 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I don't know man, it said that she was co-founder and leader of the Louisville Chapter.

Thank god we can all agree that white political figures are so sane, honest, and reasonable.

RE: BLM unveils list of demands to White people - jason - 08-22-2017

(08-22-2017, 08:14 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I don't know man, it said that she was co-founder and leader of the Louisville Chapter.

A prestigious title indeed.

(08-22-2017, 08:32 PM)jason Wrote: A prestigious title indeed.

Indeed.  However, I suppose we'll all wait for the rest of BLM to denounce this list of demands as the racist drivel it is.  

(08-22-2017, 08:32 PM)jason Wrote: A prestigious title indeed.

Granted, not quite the same as a sitting US Senator tweeting that she wished someone would assassinate the President.  But, still much more significant than a "lone fringe supporter", as another poster alluded to.

(08-22-2017, 08:39 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Granted, not quite the same as a sitting US Senator tweeting that she wished someone would assassinate the President.  But, still much more significant than a "lone fringe supporter", as another poster alluded to.

IIRC, it was a state senator, not a US senator.