Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
(Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2017 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2017-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: (Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** (/Thread-Preseason-Week-3-Bengals-Redskins-GameDay-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - grampahol - 08-27-2017

Kind of ffeels like the wheels are falling off the D train..

RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - ShowMeUrTDs - 08-27-2017

7 to 139 yards so far in the second....mmm mmm mmm!

RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - Synric - 08-27-2017

(08-27-2017, 06:35 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Was that Peerman that got hurt on the return a few series back?

Yea.

RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - bengalguy71 - 08-27-2017

(08-27-2017, 06:32 PM)SouthernStripes Wrote: Burfict getting back and head checked for concussion. Hill out, getting ankle checked.

Here we go!

RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - HarleyDog - 08-27-2017

Any update on Burfict? This is key!

RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - Atomic Orange - 08-27-2017

It appears Gruden went to page 2 of the playbook meanwhile Marvin is still on page 1.

RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - TheLeonardLeap - 08-27-2017

(08-27-2017, 06:36 PM)grampahol Wrote: Kind of ffeels like the wheels are falling off the D train..

Are we not doing phrasing anymore?

RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - bfine32 - 08-27-2017

D was all kind of confused on that 3rd down play should have called a TO, but I guess Marvin didn't want to waste one by using outside of 2 minutes left.

RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - Housh - 08-27-2017

I for one hate when we pass to guys with defenders smothered on them just because we have big receivers. Andy threw a pass to Lafell that I have to imagine he didn't think was gonna get completed. Ball flew right by Lafell who was getting raped before the 5 yards and boom incomplete. We need to move our offense from east to west movement and commit to going north.

The plays we call we don't really have much room to actually get 1st downs.

RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - HarleyDog - 08-27-2017

Love Burger King! Flame Broiled!

RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - TKUHL - 08-27-2017

If these announcers would stfu it would be nice to know who's hurt, kicking etc

RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - Trademark - 08-27-2017

Really don't feel optimistic about this season. Our offense still looks average

RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - TheLeonardLeap - 08-27-2017

(08-27-2017, 06:38 PM)Housh Wrote: I for one hate when we pass to guys with defenders smothered on them just because we have big receivers. Andy threw a pass to Lafell that I have to imagine he didn't think was gonna get completed. Ball flew right by Lafell who was getting raped before the 5 yards and boom incomplete. We need to move our offense from east to west movement and commit to going north.

Can't go too North. They aren't letting passes take longer than 2 seconds unless it is a bootleg or something where Dalton rolls out of the pocket.

RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - Housh - 08-27-2017

(08-27-2017, 06:36 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: 7 to 139 yards so far in the second....mmm mmm mmm!

Bengals slow with making counter adjustments? Whaaaaaat? Who would've ever thought? 

RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - coachmcneil71 - 08-27-2017

Meh, Tez & Hill are probably fine. This is both of their MO's. They've contributed. Don't wanna risk injury. Both lazy at times. Both sitting next week. I suspect they will be ready in week one.

RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - TKUHL - 08-27-2017

Burfict seems to knock himself out of every other game

RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - Synric - 08-27-2017

Lawson blown off rhe ball in thr run game. Then a nice rush next play lol.

RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - Atomic Orange - 08-27-2017

THat could have been bad for Cousins.

(08-27-2017, 06:39 PM)Trademark Wrote: She hit him first and called him the N word

Dont remember the video. Wasnt she black too? 

(08-27-2017, 06:38 PM)Housh Wrote: I for one hate when we pass to guys with defenders smothered on them just because we have big receivers. Andy threw a pass to Lafell that I have to imagine he didn't think was gonna get completed. Ball flew right by Lafell who was getting raped before the 5 yards and boom incomplete. We need to move our offense from east to west movement and commit to going north.

Line sucks for one, and there are times where it seems Dalton is going to throw it to the first option no matter what. But again back to the line. It I agree, why run a 5 yard rt when you need 7 for a first.