Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Here is to a good game Sunday - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Here is to a good game Sunday (/Thread-Here-is-to-a-good-game-Sunday)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Here is to a good game Sunday - packerbacker - 09-18-2017

With no injuries to either team. I hope we get Nelson and Cobb back. Both teams suffered bad losses this last week. Lots of love for the Bengals except this week might be tough to say that. Falcons have been our krypton ire and Houston has been yours. Hopefully we both can get past those guys and we play in the Super Bowl this year although it's not looking good for both of us so far. Looking forward to playing our buddies this week. See you Sunday at 4:25 in Lambeau.

RE: Here is to a good game Sunday - THE PISTONS - 09-18-2017

Thanks for the kind words. We wish you luck as well.

RE: Here is to a good game Sunday - TheLeonardLeap - 09-18-2017

(09-18-2017, 12:33 PM)packerbacker Wrote: With no injuries to either team. I hope we get Nelson and Cobb back. Both teams suffered bad losses this last week. Lots of love for the Bengals except this week might be tough to say that. Falcons have been our krypton ire and Houston has been yours. Hopefully we both can get past those guys and we play in the Super Bowl this year although it's not looking good for both of us so far. Looking forward to playing our buddies this week. See you Sunday at 4:25 in Lambeau.

I mean, not even a LITTLE injury to Rodgers? He just looks like he's such an A-hole. He WAS buddies with Ryan Braun afterall, and that's pretty much all the proof you need of that.   Ninja  (but only sorta Ninja )

Enjoy your victory. Hope it gets your season back on track.

RE: Here is to a good game Sunday - packerbacker - 09-18-2017

(09-18-2017, 12:39 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I mean, not even a LITTLE injury to Rodgers? He just looks like he's such an A-hole. He WAS buddies with Ryan Braun afterall, and that's pretty much all the proof you need of that.   Ninja  (but only sorta Ninja )

Enjoy your victory. Hope it gets your season back on track.

Please no injuries to Rodgers. We would be done without him. He's actually a good hearted guy but he doesn't like to lose.

(09-18-2017, 12:48 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Please no injuries to Rodgers. We would be done without him. He's actually a good hearted guy but he doesn't like to lose.

Fine, I can agree to that for now... but once we are forced to listen to a football game where it's nothing but the two announcers blowing him the entire time the game is on even while the Packers D is on the field, Rodgers crying for a flag every play when he is on the field, and then are forced to watch the same insurance commercial with him in it 20+ times during the commercial breaks... I can't be held accountable for what I cheer for Geno Atkins to do. :andy: Muahaha

[Image: Geno-Atkins.jpg]

(09-18-2017, 01:02 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Fine, I can agree to that for now... but once we are forced to listen to a football game where it's nothing but the two announcers blowing him the entire time the game is on even while the Packers D is on the field, Rodgers crying for a flag every play when he is on the field, and then are forced to watch the same insurance commercial with him in it 20+ times during the commercial breaks... I can't be held accountable for what I cheer for Geno Atkins to do. :andy: :muahaha:

[Image: Geno-Atkins.jpg]

Nobody likes the Packers or Rodgers outside of Green Bay just like nobody likes the Steelers or Patriots either.

(09-18-2017, 01:53 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Nobody likes the Packers or Rodgers outside of Green Bay just like nobody likes the Steelers or Patriots either.

Oh, I have no problem with the Packers as a team. Or with the Patriots.

The Steelers and all their fans are some of the worst people in the world.

Rodgers falls somewhere in between. He probably wouldn't be quite as bad if I didn't have to watch the same 2 commercials with him in it over and over and over and over and over. He'd still be a little bad though, between how announcers treat him. Not to mention how he kind of comes off as a whiny B when he's playing. He's like the John Lackey of QBs in that aspect. Lol

RE: Here is to a good game Sunday - Luvnit2 - 09-18-2017

(09-18-2017, 01:53 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Nobody likes the Packers or Rodgers outside of Green Bay just like nobody likes the Steelers or Patriots either.

I have much respect for the Packers and have found the vast majority of their fans good people as well. All the best, they say any given Sunday, but lots has to go right for Bengals to have any shot this week,

RE: Here is to a good game Sunday - corpjet - 09-18-2017

Looking forward to making the trek to Lambeau this weekend, was shocked when I looked at the weather and saw mid 80's all weekend....any other Bengals fans heading up?

RE: Here is to a good game Sunday - Wyche'sWarrior - 09-18-2017

Good luck packerbacker.....no injuries would be nice.  Nothing but respect for the Pack, the REAL GOAT team with all of those championships, they don't need to have "eras" created for them to make them the best. Ninja

(09-18-2017, 04:00 PM)Wyche Wrote: Good luck packerbacker.....no injuries would be nice.  Nothing but respect for the Pack, the REAL GOAT team with all of those championships, they don't need to have "eras" created for them to make them the best. Ninja

You talking about the Patriots in that last sentence lol.

(09-18-2017, 04:03 PM)packerbacker Wrote: You talking about the Patriots in that last sentence lol.

Ha ha ha, no, the self anointed greatest.....the Shitzburgh Stoolers!

(09-18-2017, 04:18 PM)Wyche Wrote: Ha ha ha, no, the self anointed greatest.....the Shitzburgh Stoolers!

I found myself rooting for the Vikes after some of the lousy calls against them in that game yesterday. I was like wow the Steelers have the officials in their back pockets.

(09-18-2017, 04:20 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I found myself rooting for the Vikes after some of the lousy calls against them in that game yesterday. I was like wow the Steelers have the officials in their back pockets.

Welcome to our world bro......it's every week.  Plus, they play dirty, and get away with it.  We finally get a nasty S.O.B. at LB, and there is a witch hunt to kick him out of the league.  Nauseating is putting it mildly.

(09-18-2017, 04:22 PM)Wyche Wrote: Welcome to our world bro......it's every week.  Plus, they play dirty, and get away with it.  We finally get a nasty S.O.B. at LB, and there is a witch hunt to kick him out of the league.  Nauseating is putting it mildly.

We play them in Pittsburgh later this season. I doubt we win that game but it would be nice if we did. Yeah I hate the way they treat Burfict, terrible. We got your back.

RE: Here is to a good game Sunday - Shake n Blake - 09-18-2017

I have no bad feelings towards the Packers and kinda envy them, tbh. So much success, but their fans aren't obnoxious bandwagoners like Pats and Steelers fans. The team is owned by the people, which is awesome. They don't have any players that are easy to hate. I loved Brett Favre.

Now Rodgers though? He does seem kinda dooshy. Shut out his own family. Awkward relationship with a "roommate". Dumping Olivia Munn. Heard he's distant towards teammates.

(09-18-2017, 04:42 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I have no bad feelings towards the Packers and kinda envy them, tbh. So much success, but their fans aren't obnoxious bandwagoners like Pats and Steelers fans. The team is owned by the people, which is awesome. They don't have any players that are easy to hate. I loved Brett Favre.

Now Rodgers though? He does seem kinda dooshy. Shut out his own family. Awkward relationship with a "roommate". Dumping Olivia Munn. Heard he's distant towards teammates.

I hope the Rodgers thing isn't true how he is distant toward his teammates and such.

(09-18-2017, 04:42 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I have no bad feelings towards the Packers and kinda envy them, tbh. So much success, but their fans aren't obnoxious bandwagoners like Pats and Steelers fans. The team is owned by the people, which is awesome. They don't have any players that are easy to hate. I loved Brett Favre.

And this was his best buddy for awhile there...

[Image: ryan-braun-90210-hair.jpg?w=700]

...who is also one of my least liked baseball players. (Up there with Harper, Utley, and pretty much anyone who's ever been a Toronto Blue Jay in the last 3 years. Also anyone who is or has ever been a St Louis Cardinal that is not named Scott Rolen or Mike Leake.)

But I am right with you, how can you hate Favre when he was a Packer? Don't dislike the team or fans. Just don't think Rodgers is a guy I would want to have a beer with. "Dooshy" indeed. Lol

RE: Here is to a good game Sunday - sonofstat - 09-18-2017

(09-18-2017, 12:33 PM)packerbacker Wrote: With no injuries to either team. I hope we get Nelson and Cobb back. Both teams suffered bad losses this last week. Lots of love for the Bengals except this week might be tough to say that. Falcons have been our krypton ire and Houston has been yours. Hopefully we both can get past those guys and we play in the Super Bowl this year although it's not looking good for both of us so far. Looking forward to playing our buddies this week. See you Sunday at 4:25 in Lambeau.

good luck for the season but obviously hope you don't win  :andy:

You've caught us at just the right time unfortunately though  -  Mike Brown is still the owner and we've a got a young dynamic coach in Marvin Lewis still trying to prove himself....

RE: Here is to a good game Sunday - Awful Llama - 09-18-2017

'Member the good old days when we OWNED the NFCN? Yeah, me too. Good times.