Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
BENGALS CONTROL THEIR OWN PLAY-OFF DESTINY - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: BENGALS CONTROL THEIR OWN PLAY-OFF DESTINY (/Thread-BENGALS-CONTROL-THEIR-OWN-PLAY-OFF-DESTINY)

BENGALS CONTROL THEIR OWN PLAY-OFF DESTINY - kevin - 09-21-2017

All they have to do is go 5-1 in the AFC North, 3-1 against the NFC North, 3-1 against the AFC South and go 1-1 against the teams they play from AFC East and West....a 12 win season....Bengals CONTROL their own destiny. :andy: Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger :andy: ...They could even lose a couple of these games and get in with a 10 win season. Our Bengals are in CONTROL of the AFC North and the road to the Play-Offs and Super Bowl VICTORY !!!....of course I spiked my Kool Aid with a little Who Dey....In 1970 the Bengals started 1-6, and in 2012 the Bengals started 3-5, both Play-Off Seasons. Just lately the Steelers started awful and Coach Tomlin jumped all over them and they went Play-Offs.

RE: BENGALS CONTROL THEIR OWN PLAY-OFF DESTINY - JumboTron - 09-21-2017

Well, one thing is for sure kevin, I always enjoy reading your optimism for this franchise/season.

RE: BENGALS CONTROL THEIR OWN PLAY-OFF DESTINY - StoneTheCrow - 09-21-2017

I control my ability to become a unicorn.

RE: BENGALS CONTROL THEIR OWN PLAY-OFF DESTINY - THE PISTONS - 09-21-2017

(09-21-2017, 08:23 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I control my ability to become a unicorn.

Please don't show anyone your horn when you do!  Hilarious

RE: BENGALS CONTROL THEIR OWN PLAY-OFF DESTINY - leonardfan40 - 09-22-2017

Man it's depressing that we need to be reminded of this after 2 weeks lol usually we make it to at least week 5-6 before this even starts coming up

RE: BENGALS CONTROL THEIR OWN PLAY-OFF DESTINY - masonbengals fan - 09-22-2017

I knew I was in for a shot of optimism when I saw who posted this.  And I certainly need it. Who Dey

RE: BENGALS CONTROL THEIR OWN PLAY-OFF DESTINY - bengalfan74 - 09-22-2017

I applaud your optimism Kevin ThumbsUp But this team isn't making the playoffs.

RE: BENGALS CONTROL THEIR OWN PLAY-OFF DESTINY - grampahol - 09-22-2017

(09-22-2017, 01:03 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I applaud your optimism Kevin  ThumbsUp  But this team isn't making the playoffs.

Just remember those two magic words.. 
C O N S P I R A C Y  T H E O R I E S.. Wink 

RE: BENGALS CONTROL THEIR OWN PLAY-OFF DESTINY - RetroBengal - 09-22-2017

That lifted my spirits, at least for this weekend Wink well done.

RE: BENGALS CONTROL THEIR OWN PLAY-OFF DESTINY - GodFather - 09-22-2017

(09-22-2017, 11:39 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Man it's depressing that we need to be reminded of this after 2 weeks lol usually we make it to at least week 5-6 before this even starts coming up

Because Marvin is ambitious and his goal is for this conversation during preseason.

RE: BENGALS CONTROL THEIR OWN PLAY-OFF DESTINY - GodFather - 09-22-2017

(09-21-2017, 07:01 PM)kevin Wrote: All they have to do is go 5-1 in the AFC North,  3-1 against the NFC North, 3-1 against the AFC South and go 1-1 against the teams they play from AFC East and West....a 12 win season....Bengals CONTROL their own destiny.    :andy:  Who Dey  Who Dey  Who Dey  Tiger  Who Dey  Tiger  Who Dey  Tiger  :andy: ...They could even lose a couple of these games and get in with a 10 win season.  Our Bengals are in CONTROL of the AFC North and the road to the Play-Offs and Super Bowl VICTORY  !!!....of course I spiked my Kool Aid with a little Who Dey....In 1970 the Bengals started 1-6, and in 2012 the Bengals started 3-5, both Play-Off Seasons.  Just lately the Steelers started awful and Coach Tomlin jumped all over them and they went Play-Offs.

[Image: tenor.gif]

RE: BENGALS CONTROL THEIR OWN PLAY-OFF DESTINY - leonardfan40 - 09-22-2017

(09-22-2017, 10:21 PM)GodFather Wrote: Because Marvin is ambitious and his goal is for this conversation during preseason.

All hope is not lost lol the Bengals still control their own destiny for the 2018 season!

RE: BENGALS CONTROL THEIR OWN PLAY-OFF DESTINY - Butchie Tiger - 09-22-2017

Is that all ... pfffftt no sweat .

RE: BENGALS CONTROL THEIR OWN PLAY-OFF DESTINY - Steve - 09-23-2017

(09-21-2017, 07:01 PM)kevin Wrote: All they have to do is go 5-1 in the AFC North,  3-1 against the NFC North, 3-1 against the AFC South and go 1-1 against the teams they play from AFC East and West....a 12 win season....Bengals CONTROL their own destiny.    :andy:  Who Dey  Who Dey  Who Dey  Tiger  Who Dey  Tiger  Who Dey  Tiger  :andy: ...They could even lose a couple of these games and get in with a 10 win season.  Our Bengals are in CONTROL of the AFC North and the road to the Play-Offs and Super Bowl VICTORY  !!!....of course I spiked my Kool Aid with a little Who Dey....In 1970 the Bengals started 1-6, and in 2012 the Bengals started 3-5, both Play-Off Seasons.  Just lately the Steelers started awful and Coach Tomlin jumped all over them and they went Play-Offs.

I agree bro....
at 0-2 we have the league right where we want them....
Sarcasm .. Hilarious

look out G.B. here we come....!!!!!!!   
   Freakout

RE: BENGALS CONTROL THEIR OWN PLAY-OFF DESTINY - Circleville Guy - 09-23-2017

Doesn't every team?

RE: BENGALS CONTROL THEIR OWN PLAY-OFF DESTINY - The Caped Crusader - 09-23-2017

I control my own ability to not deuce in my pants...

RE: BENGALS CONTROL THEIR OWN PLAY-OFF DESTINY - Shake n Blake - 09-23-2017

We're on to Green Bay.

[Image: tenor.gif]

RE: BENGALS CONTROL THEIR OWN PLAY-OFF DESTINY - BengalChris - 09-23-2017

(09-22-2017, 10:22 PM)GodFather Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif]

Wow, you bring out the most famous of the Doctor Who's. [Ug, I'm showing my age.] This team really does need Tom Baker to come in and take them back several drafts to fix their mistakes.

RE: BENGALS CONTROL THEIR OWN PLAY-OFF DESTINY - Sled21 - 09-23-2017

Hmmmm.... we're 0-2 in the Division. Shitsburgh and Baltimore are 2-0 in the Division. Playoffs you say???

RE: BENGALS CONTROL THEIR OWN PLAY-OFF DESTINY - TheLeonardLeap - 09-23-2017

(09-21-2017, 07:01 PM)kevin Wrote: All they have to do is go 5-1 in the AFC North,  3-1 against the NFC North, 3-1 against the AFC South and go 1-1 against the teams they play from AFC East and West....a 12 win season....Bengals CONTROL their own destiny.   ...They could even lose a couple of these games and get in with a 10 win season.  Our Bengals are in CONTROL of the AFC North and the road to the Play-Offs and Super Bowl VICTORY  !!!....of course I spiked my Kool Aid with a little Who Dey....In 1970 the Bengals started 1-6, and in 2012 the Bengals started 3-5, both Play-Off Seasons.  Just lately the Steelers started awful and Coach Tomlin jumped all over them and they went Play-Offs.

You forgot the first step:

Score a touchdown.