Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2017 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2017-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** (/Thread-Week-3-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Packers)

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - Brimey - 09-24-2017

Need a turnover. Anything. The Offense is NOT a whole lot better

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-24-2017

(09-24-2017, 07:52 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Can someone please explain to me why they didn't call Rodgers play intentional grounding?

Because they want GB to win

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - Joelist - 09-24-2017

And the fake Bengal fantrolls come out on the ONLY missed play all day.

And yes that grounding was bogus. Dalton was way out of the pocket.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - Housh - 09-24-2017

Jesus Andy

It’s hilarious hearing Romo talk about his choices

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - PhilHos - 09-24-2017

(09-24-2017, 07:51 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Are you kidding me? They called grounding on that? If ridgers was out of the pocket, then Andy certainly was too. I didnt comment on the bad calls much before(except that bad PI in first half) but that was awful
Lewis NEEDS to call the refs out. That's just bullshit.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - cinci4life - 09-24-2017

(09-24-2017, 07:52 PM)thillan Wrote: Quit complaining about the grounding call. Lafell was WIDE open for an easy 1st down, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ANDY.

Inexcusable.

Has more to do with Rodgers doing the same dam thing and not getting called for it.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - Von Cichlid - 09-24-2017

(09-24-2017, 07:51 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: He may come out of retirement if he keeps watching him.

I'll take that.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - HarleyDog - 09-24-2017

3rd and a long 2? LOL

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - matmaven - 09-24-2017

(09-24-2017, 07:52 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: My God. Dalton is missing reads that freshman college QBs can make all day, everyday. That's drive killing and inexcusable for the amount of money he is earning. Just terrible!!

He played very well in the 1st half.  Pretty awful so far this half.  He just looks gun shy and lost.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - Ricky Spanish - 09-24-2017

Grounding, Rodgers is allowed, Dalton is nit

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - Millhouse - 09-24-2017

Andy didnt throw it past the line of scrimmage. Intentional grounding was correct.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - iLLuSi0nz - 09-24-2017

(09-24-2017, 07:51 PM)samhain Wrote: What the hell kind of series was that?  My god.  Is Zamp back calling the plays or something?

You know, in certain situations I'm starting to wonder if Marvin "takes control" from the coordinator and calls his own plays as we have seen this type of play calling in critical situations all too often. Almost as if we are completely content with not scoring and punting it away to prevent any possible huge mistake resulting in a INT or pick 6 or sack fumble or whatever. I dunno seems odd that play calling was pretty good most of the game then went to shit when things got close. I've seen this shitty movie before and I don't wanna watch it anymore.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - bonesaw - 09-24-2017

(09-24-2017, 07:52 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Can someone please explain to me why they didn't call Rodgers play intentional grounding?

He's in charge of the flags today.

can you tell me that their backup oline hasn't held all day

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - Joelist - 09-24-2017

And a bogus PI on Jones...

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - Brimey - 09-24-2017

Packers get EVERY call. That's a fact

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - Trademark - 09-24-2017

Way to go team! Blow this lead!

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - drgonzo - 09-24-2017

Romo's that drunk that annoys everyone at the bar

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - Ricky Spanish - 09-24-2017

Another bullshit PI call

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-24-2017

Of course there's a flag. Adam Jones....

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - RunKijanaRun - 09-24-2017

They're not going to let us win. This is sickening