Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2017 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2017-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** (/Thread-Week-3-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Packers)

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - BonnieBengal - 09-24-2017

(09-24-2017, 08:44 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: If I must be positive, we did well the first half. Our defense did well, but they were gassed! Good/Bad game!

Yes they got no rest.  I'm finally on board to upgrade QB.  I think a better QB makes things happen with the weapons Dalton has, despite O line struggles.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - Froob - 09-24-2017

1st and 10 ot and you run it...

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - rfaulk34 - 09-24-2017

The Dalton era is over. 

I'm officially off the bandwagon. 

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - George Cantstandya - 09-24-2017

Yet another fine example of how Marvin didn't have his team ready after half time. I think I have lost track of how often he has failed to make decent half time adjustments.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - iLLuSi0nz - 09-24-2017

Convinced NFL is rigged at this point. Either that or our coaches are bad to the point where I really shouldn't bother till they are gone. I'd be fine with the OC staying and Simmons staying but honestly that's about it. Can the rest or I'll see you once you do. Showed a lot of improvement but can't keep watching Marvin an his band of clowns snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Sad. See you all again one day hopefully. Will never stop rooting for this team but done wasting my time till someone in this organization gets serious about winning. OC was a good start, keep going and I might keep my interest.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - PDub80 - 09-24-2017

(09-24-2017, 08:32 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: So off the top of my head:

Pittsburgh last year 
Cowboys in 2012
Bills in 2010
Chargers in 2006

Anybody remember any others? Should have blown it against the cardinals in 2011 if their QB could hit a wide open receiver in the endzone 

They had the lead in the 4th quarter in 5 of their losses last season. Marvin's idea of football is dated. I feel like with a two score lead they quit trying to score.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 09-24-2017

This is like the 1990s all over again but this time there's too much talent on the roster. Marvin must go. Paul Alexander must go.

***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - PhilHos - 09-24-2017

Well, I'm giving up this season. Not going to go out of my way to watch games and certainly not coming to the Game Day thread anymore this year.

If Lewis is still coach next year, I'm done with this team completely.

Later, fellow fans of losers.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - Housh - 09-24-2017

(09-24-2017, 08:45 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You could put any QB in the league back there being handcuffed by Marvelous Marv and it won't make a lick of difference.

false Aaron Rodgers would’ve easily won us this game

How’s a reciever gonna catch a TD if Andy don’t even give him a chance

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - cincyfan429 - 09-24-2017

(09-24-2017, 08:44 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Well I am officially hoping for losses now. God forbid we somehow go 8-8 and Marvin gets an extension. Here's to 13 more games of Marvin Cheers

I wish that was true it wont happen. Brown is more clueless then Marvin. This is truly a loser organization from top to bottom

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - TheLeonardLeap - 09-24-2017

Dalton: 21-27 (77.8%), 212 yards (7.9 AVG), 2 TD/0 INT, 124.1 QB Rating.

Prepare for another week full of Dalton sucks/start McCarron threads regardless of this.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - PhilHos - 09-24-2017

(09-24-2017, 08:44 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Well I am officially hoping for losses now. God forbid we somehow go 8-8 and Marvin gets an extension. Here's to 13 more games of Marvin Cheers
Me too.

Go 0-16, get rid of Lewis and have the #1 pick.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - BoBengal - 09-24-2017

(09-24-2017, 08:45 PM)motoarch Wrote: Another missed field goal cost us a game.  I know 48 yards is not a gimmie but Im done.  I cant take it anymore.

By Bengals enjoy your endless misery.

Dude, we allowed 27 points and most of the those unanswered in the second half.  A long nearly 50-yard FG wasn't the reason we lost this game.

The team gave up big plays, allowed Rodgers to drive 75 yards in less than 2.5 minutes for the last drive in regulation, allowed the Packers to march down the field in a few plays in OT.

They stomped us in the 2nd half.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - Stonyhands - 09-24-2017

Andy Dalton is a ***** terrible QB. The only passes he can throw are quick throws and that is it. He can not step back and throw with any pressure whatsoever. Wide open receivers not to mention how many ***** runs is he going to audible right into the pressure? I really hope they are not read options because that just adds another aspect of his game that's piss poor. Defense can't be on the field on second half because Andy can't throw to open receivers. Rodgers had way more pressure than Andy and half of the weapons and Rodgers left the pocket and made plays happen. Dalton didn't make one ***** throw outside the pocket except for out of bounds.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - Rattler - 09-24-2017

(09-24-2017, 08:46 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Yet another fine example of how Marvin didn't have his team ready after half time.  I think I have lost track of how often he has failed to make decent half time adjustments.

Marvin needs a week for halftime adjustments LMAO

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - Westwood Bengal - 09-24-2017

Bang Head

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - grampahol - 09-24-2017

Truth is one of the greatest QBs of a generation or so picked our D apart bit by bit.. THAT'S why we lost by 3..

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - PhilHos - 09-24-2017

(09-24-2017, 08:44 PM)drgonzo Wrote: The oh so familiar collapse, it's really time for Marv to go kick rocks
It's not Marvin 's fault. It's all Dalton's fault.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - BengalFanInNJ - 09-24-2017

(09-24-2017, 08:43 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Time to bench Dalton roll with McCarron rest of year

Yeah. They have nothing to lose by doing that. He won't play like a chicken-sh!t like Dalton.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - GodFather - 09-24-2017

(09-24-2017, 08:47 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Dalton: 21-27, 212 yards (7.9 AVG), 2 TD/0 INT, 124.1 QB Rating.

Prepare for another week full of Dalton sucks/start McCarron threads regardless of this.

Andy threw a ton of bad passes. And when he needed to stand out the most he choked. He’s average no better or worse