Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Bengals-3?! - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Bengals-3?! (/Thread-Bengals-3)

Bengals-3?! - BFritz21 - 10-08-2017

Spreads are usually pretty accurate but they're also made to generate bets on both sides.

Lazor being offensive coordinator with Burfict back and finally leaning on Mixon more, is Bengals-3 easy money?

RE: Bengals-3?! - ah5 - 10-08-2017

(10-08-2017, 04:00 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Spreads are usually pretty accurate but they're also made to generate bets on both sides.

Lazor being offensive coordinator with Burfict back and finally leaning on Mixon more, is Bengals-3 easy money?

no... not a bad bet but not easy money. Betting on under if its in the 40s is easy money.  I think its currently at 39.

RE: Bengals-3?! - The Caped Crusader - 10-08-2017

(10-08-2017, 06:04 AM)ah5 Wrote: no... not a bad bet but not easy money. Betting on under if its in the 40s is easy money.  I think its currently at 39.

My least favorite of all bets, the under. I mostly hate it in NBA where fouls will drag it out...I think it's just as difficult, if not impossible to gauge like the NFL. You can lose that bet in a half.

RE: Bengals-3?! - HarleyDog - 10-08-2017

Bengals at -3 is baiting. Although we've played 4 games, what we showed against the Browns should not make the odds this close. Realistically, the spread should be Bills -6. I'm just not convinced we have progressed to that extent since the first 2 losses. I hope I am dead wrong, I mean these spreads are compiled by people who make a living doing this. However, my gut tells me otherwise.

RE: Bengals-3?! - rfaulk34 - 10-08-2017

(10-08-2017, 04:00 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Spreads are usually pretty accurate but they're also made to generate bets on both sides.

Mo has a handicapper on every week (i forget the guys name now) and the odds were heavy in favor of the Bengals this week. Tried finding the podcast last night (when i was able to remember his name) and they cut it off right before the last (his) segment, so i can't post a link. 

When i say heavy, i mean they were overwhelmingly in their favor based on the last 8-12 games for each team under the circumstances. 

RE: Bengals-3?! - THE PISTONS - 10-08-2017

(10-08-2017, 08:32 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Bengals at -3 is baiting. Although we've played 4 games, what we showed against the Browns should not make the odds this close. Realistically, the spread should be Bills -6. I'm just not convinced we have progressed to that extent since the first 2 losses. I hope I am dead wrong, I mean these spreads are compiled by people who make a living doing this. However, my gut tells me otherwise.

The Bills have only allowed 1 pass TD on defense all year so this will be a test for Lazor.

Everyone is giving too much credit to the Bengals after beating the 1-19 over the past 20 games Browns.

RE: Bengals-3?! - ah5 - 10-08-2017

(10-08-2017, 06:11 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: My least favorite of all bets, the under. I mostly hate it in NBA where fouls will drag it out...I think it's just as difficult, if not impossible to gauge like the NFL. You can lose that bet in a half.

I hate betting o/u as well but depending on weather and teams some are easy bets.   Rain with 2 stingy D's is a no brainer.  That being said the line was 39 which is always a little hairy. 

RE: Bengals-3?! - BengalsBong - 10-08-2017

Anyone have a phone number for gambling hotline?

RE: Bengals-3?! - McC - 10-08-2017

(10-08-2017, 07:36 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: Anyone have a phone number for gambling hotline?

1-800-DONTBET.