Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Honestly think we are the best team of the AFCN - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Honestly think we are the best team of the AFCN (/Thread-Honestly-think-we-are-the-best-team-of-the-AFCN)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Honestly think we are the best team of the AFCN - Trademark - 10-11-2017

I really do, our defense is ridiculous and our offense is starting to click at the right time. Our offensive line even seems like it’s stsrting to improve since we’ve been playing Dre more. Honestly have a good feeling about the rest of the season. Who dey!

RE: Honestly think we are the best team of the AFCN - Millhouse - 10-11-2017

Pitt is the still the best in division until we beat them.

RE: Honestly think we are the best team of the AFCN - rfaulk34 - 10-11-2017

(10-11-2017, 12:49 AM)Trademark Wrote: I really do, our defense is ridiculous and our offense is starting to click at the right time. Our offensive line even seems like it’s stsrting to improve since we’ve been playing Dre more. Honestly have a good feeling about the rest of the season. Who dey!

Until the next time they lose a lead and then the season is over again, right?

RE: Honestly think we are the best team of the AFCN - grampahol - 10-11-2017

Never underestimate the power of the history of sliced bread. Sliced bread is still the greatest thing since sliced bread. 

RE: Honestly think we are the best team of the AFCN - Synric - 10-11-2017

(10-11-2017, 04:01 AM)grampahol Wrote: Never underestimate the power of the history of sliced bread. Sliced bread is still the greatest thing since sliced bread. 

I always hated that saying there's been so any great things invented since slicing bread. Burbon two peice bikinis duct tape...the list is endless.

RE: Honestly think we are the best team of the AFCN - Bilbo Saggins - 10-11-2017

Just wait until Steelers week.  They'll get away with helmet to helmet spearing, bear hug pass blocks, false starts, pushoffs, defensive holding, and whatever new brand of cheating hell that they can dream up.  Hell, I wouldn't be shocked if the refs took one of Vladimir Putin's patented "zombie" guns to Dalton's skull after every first down at this point(http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2123415/Putin-targets-foes-zombie-gun-attack-victims-central-nervous-system.html).

RE: Honestly think we are the best team of the AFCN - SHRacerX - 10-11-2017

I thought that at the beginning of the season, and although I started to have some serious doubts about our offense, it looks like they have rebounded back to where they are in the race again. No one has any expectations of them outside of them and a few of us....

This defense is absolutely good enough to win it all. The offense just has to keep improving and they can do it.

RE: Honestly think we are the best team of the AFCN - WiregrassBenGal - 10-11-2017

The Steeler's game a week from Sunday will say tons about both teams. It's impossible to predict, but it's an absolute must win for the Bengals. There is an unfortunate referee bias that always comes into play there, and hopefully they're considering that while preparing. To me one good solution is to keep the Steeler's offense on the sideline. Three-headed running attack? Mix in a bomb to A.J. here and there?

RE: Honestly think we are the best team of the AFCN - HarleyDog - 10-11-2017

(10-11-2017, 03:49 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Until the next time they lose a lead and then the season is over again, right?

Shocked Whaaaaattttt?

RE: Honestly think we are the best team of the AFCN - bengaltruth - 10-11-2017

(10-11-2017, 12:49 AM)Trademark Wrote: I really do, our defense is ridiculous and our offense is starting to click at the right time. Our offensive line even seems like it’s stsrting to improve since we’ve been playing Dre more. Honestly have a good feeling about the rest of the season. Who dey!
The season for me began when Burfict came back , injuries aside we can win the Superbowl, Whodey! Defense wins Championships!

RE: Honestly think we are the best team of the AFCN - HarleyDog - 10-11-2017

(10-11-2017, 07:51 AM)bengaltruth Wrote: The season for me began when Burfict came back , injuries aside we can win the Superbowl, Whodey! Defense wins Championships!

It can and it does in some cases. We have a strong defense and Burfict is a large contributor. However, you can't expect a shutout every game from these guys. Offense has to give them time to rest between series.

(10-11-2017, 06:02 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Just wait until Steelers week.  They'll get away with helmet to helmet spearing, bear hug pass blocks, false starts, pushoffs, defensive holding, and whatever new brand of cheating hell that they can dream up.  Hell, I wouldn't be shocked if the refs took one of Vladimir Putin's patented "zombie" guns to Dalton's skull after every first down at this point(http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2123415/Putin-targets-foes-zombie-gun-attack-victims-central-nervous-system.html).
True, ever so true, to any true Bengal fan, however Big Ben, A brown and L bell is scared of our hulk BURFICT, he is an absolute monster, a terror to offenses around the league. We can win the Superbowl if Lazor learns to involve Gio, Use Ross for deep passes not runs, and we stay healthy ThumbsUp

(10-11-2017, 07:56 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: It can and it does in some cases. We have a strong defense and Burfict is a large contributor. However, you can't expect a shutout every game from these guys. Offense has to give them time to rest between series.

Lazor > Zampeesee, two things need to happen on offense, 1 gio needs to be utilized more. 2 John Ross needs to be the deep threat we need to draw double coverage off of Aj. There is no dominant team in the nfl (except maybe chiefs)  and the Bengals aint far from no one Whodey!. ....SUPERBOWL...............How I know? Did you see Lazor smiling in the 1st quarter? Marvin smiling after the game before he shook Mcdermots hand. They know this team is special!

RE: Honestly think we are the best team of the AFCN - SunsetBengal - 10-11-2017

(10-11-2017, 05:12 AM)Synric Wrote: I always hated that saying there's been so any great things invented since slicing bread. Burbon two peice bikinis duct tape...the list is endless.

Interesting combo of items you have there.  Not sure where we're going with this, but it sure would distract attention from a Bengals loss.  Cool

RE: Honestly think we are the best team of the AFCN - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-11-2017

IF  we win Sunday at the ketchup bowl....I'll start to believe a little.  Right now, I stand pat at my 8-8 prediction.  Honestly, with the way this team started out, and with the lackluster play up front, 8-8 is kinda impressive.

RE: Honestly think we are the best team of the AFCN - THE PISTONS - 10-11-2017

If you take the Steelers performance the past 2 weeks and the Bengals performance the past 2 weeks...then we are better. It's not that simple though by any stretch.

RE: Honestly think we are the best team of the AFCN - THE PISTONS - 10-11-2017

(10-11-2017, 10:01 AM)Wyche Wrote: IF  we win Sunday at the ketchup bowl....I'll start to believe a little.  Right now, I stand pat at my 8-8 prediction.  Honestly, with the way this team started out, and with the lackluster play up front, 8-8 is kinda impressive.

Yeah...if we lose to the Steelers, we start 2-4. We'd need to finish 8-2 to get to 10 wins. 7-3 to get to 9 wins. Either proposition is daunting.

RE: Honestly think we are the best team of the AFCN - Nately120 - 10-11-2017

(10-11-2017, 05:12 AM)Synric Wrote: I always hated that saying there's been so any great things invented since slicing bread. Burbon two peice bikinis duct tape...the list is endless.

I don't think the point of that statement is to say sliced bread is one of the greatest things, but to show how long it's been since pre-sliced bread became a thing (1928, sources seem to indicate).

So, if I say "Andy Dalton is the greatest QB since sliced bread"  I'm saying he's the greatest QB in the past 89 years, not that he is as great as sliced bread and/or that only he and sliced bread are the greatest things invented in the last 89 years.

RE: Honestly think we are the best team of the AFCN - jj22 - 10-11-2017

When it's close (and it's not), the tiebreaker goes to the team with the better Coach/Front Office..........

RE: Honestly think we are the best team of the AFCN - Go Cards - 10-11-2017

(10-11-2017, 07:56 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: It can and it does in some cases. We have a strong defense and Burfict is a large contributor. However, you can't expect a shutout every game from these guys. Offense has to give them time to rest between series.

Absolutely and have seen this hamstring many of good Bengals defenses. 

Can not have multiple 3 and outs and expect the defense to stay playing at high level. Hard to play while gasping for wind. 

But the offense is looking very improved in passing game and that may eventually open up the rushing attack somewhat. 

We really need Ross to get on the field and stretch the defense out.