Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2017 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2017-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-7-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Trademark - 10-22-2017

Dalton looks good

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - grampahol - 10-22-2017

Ha! I listened to the td, went out to the garage for my phone charger then watched it on TV... Weird seeing tv after the radio broadcast.. 

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 05:57 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Great blocking on that touchdown throw.

I was just thinking to myself....all jokes and sarcasm aside....that the o line has actually made some positive baby steps. Lazor committing to run helps PA pass as well.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - BengalsRocker - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 05:58 PM)Synric Wrote: Bengals Line steps up and gives Dalton time...Andy starts picking them apart.

This ! ^

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Browns Town Bengal - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 05:57 PM)OandB Wrote: Watch Marvin bring back Hill on our next drive

Im not sure it matters.  This team has never been able to establish a decent run game

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Shake n Blake - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 05:56 PM)Von Cichlid Wrote: That was some of the finest Dalton QB play I have ever seen in that drive.

He's played like that a lot in his career. People just forget and focus on the negative.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bengalholic - 10-22-2017

Here's a really good stream for anyone that needs one.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - HarleyDog - 10-22-2017

Give up Pittsburgh. Your finished!

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - BengalsRocker - 10-22-2017

C'mon Dennard. We're pulling for ya! Now don't F this game up!!!

Pick off that Piggy bastard.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Joelist - 10-22-2017

So now we need the D to hold again. Then they can try to get the lead.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-22-2017

Bill Lazor might be the best find in decades. Anyone else with a horrible offensive line would be, well, they would be Ken Zampese.

***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - PhilHos - 10-22-2017

Assuming the offense continues this way the rest of the season, does Lazor get a chance to be someone's HC? Not saying he's my choice to replace ML, but you gotta think he'll have some options right?

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Sweetness - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 05:59 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Im not sure it matters.  This team has never been able to establish a decent run game

Mixon and Gio both have the ability to make something out of nothing. Hill hasn't really shown that and I don't think it's something he's going to develop at this point in his career. He's a good back, but he's not that back we need for this line. 

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - jfkbengals - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 06:01 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: C'mon Dennard.  We're pulling for ya!  Now don't F this game up!!!

Pick off that Piggy bastard and take it to the house!

For some reason only part of your post showed, so I added in the remainder...

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Von Cichlid - 10-22-2017

Knock on wood, but no flags so far. Pretty interesting considering the teams playing.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Joelist - 10-22-2017

And of course the D immediately implodes.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - OandB - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 05:59 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Im not sure it matters.  This team has never been able to establish a decent run game

Well Mixon started off good.. let's see

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-22-2017

Hey defense! You need to wrap up on first contact!

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Shake n Blake - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 06:02 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Assuming the offense continues this way the rest of the season, does Lazor get a chance to be someone's HC? Not saying he's my choice to replace ML, but you gotta think he'll have some options right?

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk

If Lazor lights it up all year and we let him walk and keep Lewis, that may be it for me.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - HarleyDog - 10-22-2017

Get it straight. NOW!