Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2017 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2017-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-7-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - PhilHos - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 07:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Haven't got to watch the game cause the stream provided didn't work for me but from all i have heard
the Defense started really slow, the Offense played decent under Lazor once again and once again halftime
adjustments do not exist under our HC...

Correct?
No. The defense never showed up. Other than that, yes.

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - drgonzo - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 07:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Haven't got to watch the game cause the stream provided didn't work for me but from all i have heard
the Defense started really slow, the Offense played decent under Lazor once again and once again halftime

Correct?

So you did watch it

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Sled21 - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 07:43 PM)Von Cichlid Wrote: Their secondary just plays as team better.  Our's sometimes looks just like a bunch of individuals.  Today in particular.

As much as some people will hate to admit it, we are missing Adam Jones....

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - rfaulk34 - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 07:26 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: We are cursed. That’s the only explanation.

Bullshit. They're just not good enough to play with good teams. 

There's no such thing as curses in sports.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Shake n Blake - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 07:44 PM)Trademark Wrote: He always disappears in big games, just like the rest of our team

No kidding. It's as if some haven't been watching the past 15 years.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Billy_Bengal - 10-22-2017

That’s a terrible spot!

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bengalitis - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 07:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Haven't got to watch the game cause the stream provided didn't work for me but from all i have heard

Correct?

you want the troof?  do you want the troof?  you can't handle the troof!!!!!   Attitude    

now, regarding your question, correct. DingDing

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - jfkbengals - 10-22-2017

Short

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - kevin - 10-22-2017

AGAIN....BENGALS WERE STUPID TO BENCH MIXON AND GO TO BERNARD IN 2ND QUARTER AND NOT PUT MIXON BACK IN UNTIL ALMOST END OF 3RD QUARTER.....BENGALS ARE STUPID.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Tomkat - 10-22-2017

HORRIBLE SPOT - HE WAS SHORT

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Tomkat - 10-22-2017

THIS IS WHY I DON'T WATCH BENGALS/STEELERS GAMES.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - 6andcounting - 10-22-2017

He's short, but in that situation the ref on the far side of the field has no business making a spot call there. He couldn't see anything.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Stonyhands - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 07:43 PM)Von Cichlid Wrote: Their secondary just plays as team better.  Our's sometimes looks just like a bunch of individuals.  Today in particular.

Andy throws a lot of high fastballs. If I were prepping my defense against the Bengals offense one point of emphasis would be tip drills. Also it could be the way we attack certain defensive coverages that always leaves us throwing to a wr that has a guy over top of him.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Shake n Blake - 10-22-2017

Mixon- 10 touches for 68 yards, has been AWOL in 2nd half.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - jeremydc - 10-22-2017

short!!!!!

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - rfaulk34 - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 07:27 PM)matmaven Wrote: Bad throws getting intercepted are not a fluke

Absolutely correct.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Synric - 10-22-2017

Thr Steelers offensive line has been blowing up the Bengals Dline and getting hands on the linebackers.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - TheUberHuber - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 07:47 PM)6andcounting Wrote: He's short, but in that situation the ref on the far side of the field has no business making a spot call there. He couldn't see anything.

Fair enough 

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - cinci4life - 10-22-2017

He's short!

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Von Cichlid - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 07:45 PM)Sled21 Wrote: As much as some people will hate to admit it, we are missing Adam Jones....

Good point.  Guy has lost a few steps but he does play in sync with the rest of the D.