Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2017 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2017-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-7-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Gamma Ray Tan - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 08:04 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: That 2nd Dupree sack...he didn't even get touched.

Yep. Bodine didn't even check for the stunt... just left the door wide open.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bengalzona - 10-22-2017

(sigh) Mellow

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Shake n Blake - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 08:04 PM)jeremydc Wrote: How can you blame andy?

Easy. You just ignore all logic and let the hate flow through you.

***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - PhilHos - 10-22-2017

At this point, we should try our biggest DLmen at OL. With no experience, they'd probably be better.

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - bengals73 - 10-22-2017

Mike Brown doesn't even know how to find a matching Suit .. Anybody seen that recent Interview where they're giving him an award? And expect him to run a legit football organization

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - matmaven - 10-22-2017

All the noise about playmakers during the draft ... and we have been crippled by an offensive line that simply can't play.

This team was doomed when we made the Ced/Fisher picks. Hated them then, hate them more now.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - kevin - 10-22-2017

NO BLOCKING....Don't blame Dalton......Don't blame Mixon......Don't blame our defense on the field all second half......NO BLOCKING, THE O LINE IS AWFUL.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - jj22 - 10-22-2017

Pit's first rounder's and draft picks starring. Ours got their tails tucked on the sideline.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bengalholic - 10-22-2017

Marvin's quote from this past offseaon:

"The line is not a concern".

Wonder if he's changed his mind yet?

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - rfaulk34 - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 07:51 PM)WildCat Wrote: in general i would agree faulk. however, i believe in the bo jackson curse the bengals have had since 91 or 92? haven't won a playoff game since we ended his career if memory serves.

No...please stop.

#BBN!!!

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - jfkbengals - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 08:06 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Yep. Bodine didn't even check for the stunt... just left the door wide open.

Hopkins, not Bodine.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Shake n Blake - 10-22-2017

Sadly, there's still 9 minutes left. Mercy. This is probably the last game I watch this season.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-22-2017

Paul Alexander and Marvin Lewis need a clue.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - StoneTheCrow - 10-22-2017

Journalistic jargon

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - THE PISTONS - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 08:05 PM)Millhouse Wrote: lol at those that still had hopes for this season. never underestimate the effect of a  bad o-line when facing pressure in a big game.

Yeah it was a pipe dream. All the talk that we'd be undefeated if Lazor was our OC for the whole season.

Lazor is clueless. They aren't taking shots to Green. They're trying to dink and dunk and run it. That doesn't work.

Our only chance of winning is throwing deep to Green.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - bfine32 - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 08:06 PM)PhilHos Wrote: At this point, we should try our biggest DLmen at OL. With no experience, they'd probably be better.

Shirley?

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - PhilHos - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 08:05 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Maybe Marvin will be fired after this game! .....pppfffft?
Maybe he'll do the right thing and resign?

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - TheLeonardLeap - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 08:06 PM)matmaven Wrote: All the noise about playmakers during the draft ... and we have been crippled by an offensive line that simply can't play.

This team was doomed when we made the Ced/Fisher picks.  Hated them then, hate them more now.

OL that can't play, WRs (not named Green) that can't get open, and a TE who we all knew wasn't going to stay healthy.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Millhouse - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 08:07 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Sadly, there's still 9 minutes left. Mercy. This is probably the last game I watch this season.

no it isnt, and you know it.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Joelist - 10-22-2017

And there is the bonehead penalty.