Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2017 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2017-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-7-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - TheUberHuber - 10-22-2017

Marvin deserves his embarrassing mess

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - jj22 - 10-22-2017

Lol. Toying with us.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - drgonzo - 10-22-2017

Are u effing kidding me

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 08:09 PM)jj22 Wrote: I remember Peko's kids used to ask him if they were ever going to beat the Steelers.

Yeah, as sad as it is to have to say this, 'Steelers Week' is unfortunately just a reminder of how 'little brother' we are in this matchup. Every freaking year.

We roll up to play these guys and get swept before we've even taken the field. It's just pathetic. No clue who expected us to win pre-game, but it can't have been based on anything. 

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - THE PISTONS - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 08:09 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Lazor is having to center his scheme around making up for this train wreck line, and he still can't mask it.

That was my point in other threads. People talked about him like he was magic.

Coming into this game 85% of Mixon's yards were after contact. When you can't run block and run the ball...you're done.

Now why Lazor isn't working to get the ball to Green more...I don't know?

Notice how the Steelers run behind DeCastro? Well the Steelers offered him $10 million a year. We offered Zeitler $5.5 million a year.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Synric - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 08:10 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Agreed. It's not Andy.

We're 4 offensive lineman and another WR with speed away on offense. Yeah 5 players. So replace half the offense and we'll be ok.

On defense - Kirkpatrick sucks. Minter is a FA after the year. Vigil is terrible. The TE beat him soundly and he misses tackles. Then we need a DT.

Stop again I say it Vigil was jot thr culprit on that TE play he had thr under zone and a safety had the over. The Safety slid to Browns side giving thr TE a huge hole in the he zone.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-22-2017

...and Dre Kirkpatrick makes the one play per game that keeps him employed.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Billy_Bengal - 10-22-2017

Hilarious

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - BrownAssClown - 10-22-2017

Now they're just rubbing it in!

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - iLLuSi0nz - 10-22-2017

Welcome to the sports center highlights clowns. Not sure why i continue to watch. Pathetic.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - bengalrick - 10-22-2017

Now they just *ucking with them

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Gamma Ray Tan - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 08:07 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Hopkins, not Bodine.

He went around Hopkins. But Bodine was not paying attention and for some reason decided to double the other tackle instead of keeping his position. Dupree ran right up the middle where Bodine should have been.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - matmaven - 10-22-2017

Insert salt in wound.

Punched in the mouth again with no answer.

Never changes.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - bonesaw - 10-22-2017

seriously no one over the gunner?

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Tomkat - 10-22-2017

THAT'S THE DIFF BETWEEN MARV AND THE STEELERS!
You think Marv would ever allow that?

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - rfaulk34 - 10-22-2017

Noooooow we have a classic Bengals v Steelers game. 

Hey Marv...well, nevermind.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - masonbengals fan - 10-22-2017

Rubbing Marvin’s nose in it.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Yojimbo - 10-22-2017

Hahahaha! Maybe Marv will learn there’s no such thing as running up the score or embarrassing the other team in the NFL. Save that shit for the kids.

Who am I kidding Marv never learns from losses.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - TheLeonardLeap - 10-22-2017

Yup, that's the Bengals right there. Leave a guy on the punt team wiiiiiiiide open before the snap.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - leonardfan40 - 10-22-2017

LMFAO