Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2017 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2017-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-7-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - jeremydc - 10-22-2017

Haha. Good game steelers

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bengalitis - 10-22-2017

they are.. of course.. tis the bengals.. lets try it... he was wide open too

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - THE PISTONS - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 08:13 PM)Synric Wrote: Stop again I say it Vigil was jot thr culprit on that TE play he had thr under zone and a safety had the over. The Safety slid to Browns side giving thr TE a huge hole in the he zone.

Vigil sucks. He misses so many tackles too.

He's young. He might improve...but right now he's terrible.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Gamma Ray Tan - 10-22-2017

Puke

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Millhouse - 10-22-2017

Not even a db out there on them at los? I mean ..whatever lmao

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - bengalfan74 - 10-22-2017

Zero 2nd half offense ! A staple of Marvin Lewis led teams in big games.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - THE PISTONS - 10-22-2017

Fake Punt because the Bengals don't cover the gunners!!!

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - ShowMeUrTDs - 10-22-2017

:paul: :giggle:

SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED ON THE PLANE!!!!!!

Facepalm

***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - PhilHos - 10-22-2017

Now I wish something really bad happens to Pittsburgh and we come back and win the game. That was just unnecessary.

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 08:13 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Now they're just rubbing it in!

The Bengals deserve it rubbed in their faces. I love Cincinnati but this is a disgrace.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - rfaulk34 - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 08:00 PM)Trademark Wrote: It’s just irritating man seeing the same thing year after year

Oh, i know. It's about as irritating as seeing someone flip flop every 5 minutes. :)

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bengalholic - 10-22-2017

The 2nd half has turned into an episode of Bad News Bears.  Facepalm

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Trademark - 10-22-2017

Marvin’s post game. “We have to get better, giggles.”

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - PhilHos - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 08:14 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yup, that's the Bengals right there. Leave a guy on the punt team wiiiiiiiide open before the snap.
I guess even Simmons is giving up?

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - jfkbengals - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 08:10 PM)kevin Wrote: THIS GAME WAS LOST BACK IN FEBRUARY WHEN MIKE BROWN REFUSED TO PAY ZEITLER AND WHITWORTH.  WE MIGHT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO LOSE ONE, BUT NOT BOTH.

Complete fabrication.  Whitworth was offered as much as he took from the Rams according to those inside NFL circles, and that Whit WANTED to leave because he was upset he was only extended for the single year prior.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Synric - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 08:14 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Vigil sucks. He misses so many tackles too.

He's young. He might improve...but right now he's terrible.

What position has Vigil been playing?

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 10-22-2017

Lol, this game literally typifies every Marvin Lewis game against these guys. Pathetic really is the only word you need to use.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Von Cichlid - 10-22-2017

It has been a long time since we took a beating like this. Maybe Dallas last year.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - grampahol - 10-22-2017

If I had even the slightest bit of faith that this team was ever intended to win instead of being the Washington Generals of the league I'd suggest they take a dive the rest of the season for the picks in the draft, but that ain't happening either. Instead they'll win a few more and draft positions we don't really need or draft guys who won't play..
Why I haven't completely stopped caring about football at all is anyones guess.. 

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - bfine32 - 10-22-2017

D has really tightened up this half