Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2017 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2017-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-7-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Nately120 - 10-22-2017

So, I had to listen to most of the game since I was on the road...just how much did the refs screw us over for us to lose this?

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - matmaven - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 08:23 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I don't think Dalton threw it away. I think he threw a jump ball to Green that was WAY too high.

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk

He was trying to avoid one of those fluke tip INTs

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Joelist - 10-22-2017

I think we're about to see "Carson Palmer blowup 2.0" this offseason. No QB could succeed behind that line and as today showed Lazor can only hide the awfulness of the OL for so long. I think the five straight plays where Andy got hit by unblocked defenders there finally blew even his even tempered gasket.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - rfaulk34 - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 08:15 PM)Trademark Wrote: Marvin’s post game. “We have to get better, giggles.”

Marv: "We did some things well...*whispering* in the first half."

(10-22-2017, 08:27 PM)matmaven Wrote: He was trying to avoid one of those fluke tip INTs

Dalton may as well care more about his own resume/stats because actually competing with this franchise is a total impossibility.  

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - THE PISTONS - 10-22-2017

We'll beat the Colts next week and the Homers will be talking Super Bowl again.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - ShowMeUrTDs - 10-22-2017

I have a plan Cincinnati, time to evict the Clown family from PBS, which the city owns!!!! Bulldozer that m effer to the ground, and give the land to Amazon to build their new site for free!!! Let the Ass Clowns family move this effing joke of a franchise to wherever the hell they want!!!!

Get that new soccer team a new stadium in a new location!!!!

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - CKwi88 - 10-22-2017

So good to hear Tony Romo call out our putrid O-Line.

Sure, Dalton makes mistakes, but we would be worlds better with an NFL level line

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - bengalhoel - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 08:24 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'd like to think he is being defiant.  He's put in a position to fail and even a shucky-darn team-friendly QB like Dalton can only take so much.  Who knows.  What's the point of throwing it?

To get a first down. You dont quit, ever! I like that he took a sack on first down when he could have thrown the ball away to keep the clock moving but throws it away on 4th down!! 

I dont understand why Mixon wasnt out there in the 2nd half when he has 7 rushes for 44 yards. Also, If I was Mike Brown I would tell Paul A. to pack his shit and go, NOW

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - BrownAssClown - 10-22-2017

You know what's truly sad. Most people on this board KNEW this line was in trouble BEFORE the season started. How could the coaching staff and front office not see this coming?

(10-22-2017, 08:27 PM)Joelist Wrote: I think we're about to see "Carson Palmer blowup 2.0" this offseason. No QB could succeed behind that line and as today showed Lazor can only hide the awfulness of the OL for so long. I think the five straight plays where Andy got hit by unblocked defenders there finally blew even his even tempered gasket.

Maybe the 4th franchise QB Mike Brown gets will be man enough to succeed! Ninja

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 08:27 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So, I had to listen to most of the game since I was on the road...just how much did the refs screw us over for us to lose this?

None. This was a total team meltdown loss.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - THE PISTONS - 10-22-2017

19 2nd half yards - Enjoy the Lazor show!

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - drgonzo - 10-22-2017

At least it was relatively clean....except for the Burfict kick to the face anyway.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Joelist - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 08:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Dalton may as well care more about his own resume/stats because actually competing with this franchise is a total impossibility.  

Exactly. Contrary to some of the fake Bengal fans here even the sportscasters have commented on some of the fluky INTs this season. Actually 4 so far. 

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - bengalfan74 - 10-22-2017

19 second half yards

pathetic

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Gamma Ray Tan - 10-22-2017

Bengals with 19 yds in the second half.....19

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Von Cichlid - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 08:24 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Our offense got shut down in the 2nd half against the Packers, Bills, and Steelers.

See a trend?

Hey-  It got shut down in the 2nd against Baltimore and Houston too.

(10-22-2017, 08:29 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: None.  This was a total team meltdown loss.

I see.  So how many snaps did Burfict get to play before the NFL had him banned for life?

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - jfkbengals - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 08:26 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: IF that were true...how does it make a case for the Bengals? They knew how important he was and could have extended him during the season.

Any way you slice it, when a guy that is important to a team and has only played for that team and he leaves...it's on the team.

The Bengals took it for granted that he'd stay.

Not making a case for the Bengals.  I was refuting the incorrect statement that we refused to pay that much for him.