Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
What Does Mike Brown Do With the Money He Saves... - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: What Does Mike Brown Do With the Money He Saves... (/Thread-What-Does-Mike-Brown-Do-With-the-Money-He-Saves)

Pages: 1 2

What Does Mike Brown Do With the Money He Saves... - Shake n Blake - 10-23-2017

...from not valuing linemen? You know, the $12.5 million in cap space he currently has, for example (8th most in the league). I imagine it looks something like this:

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5178207]

Share your ideas on how Mike Brown uses that money here. Rock On

RE: What Does Mike Brown Do With the Money He Saves... - RoyleRedlegs - 10-23-2017

When people realize you could have kept your two best linemen and finally stopped blaming the coach and QB

[Image: krabs.jpg]

RE: What Does Mike Brown Do With the Money He Saves... - RoyleRedlegs - 10-23-2017

(10-23-2017, 01:29 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: ...from not valuing linemen? You know, the $12.5 million in cap space he currently has, for example (8th most in the league). I imagine it looks something like this:

Share your ideas on how Mike Brown uses that money here.  Rock On

The problem with the Scrooge McDuck analogy is, Scrooge actually became likable over time and was even lovable. 

RE: What Does Mike Brown Do With the Money He Saves... - J24 - 10-23-2017

Saves it for injury and we're saving up to sign Hardy nickerson Jr in 2020.

RE: What Does Mike Brown Do With the Money He Saves... - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-23-2017

The hell with Wendy's, we're going to Arby's from now on!!!!!!! Mellow

RE: What Does Mike Brown Do With the Money He Saves... - PhilHos - 10-23-2017

What does mike Brown do with the money he saves? He continues to save it.

RE: What Does Mike Brown Do With the Money He Saves... - GodFather - 10-23-2017

(10-23-2017, 01:29 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: ...from not valuing linemen? You know, the $12.5 million in cap space he currently has, for example (8th most in the league). I imagine it looks something like this:

Share your ideas on how Mike Brown uses that money here.  Rock On

C'mon man, why do you have to be so negative? the Bengals had a tough loss and it was totally the bad calls by the refs. Just wait till next week when we beat up on the Colts, we will be right back in the Super Bowl hunt that Mike Brown invested in this team! The glass is half full, except Mikes bank account where its overflowing! 

Give me a Who Dey caused dem Bengals are gonna bring us fans a Super Bowl ring this year and we'll all be swimming in gold!

(I respectfully request a new smile of someone smoking a crack pipe so I could insert it at the end of my post)

RE: What Does Mike Brown Do With the Money He Saves... - Go Cards - 10-23-2017

Not sure but he could make more if he spent it and made the team good.

Do not get this or drafting for the future.

RE: What Does Mike Brown Do With the Money He Saves... - Shake n Blake - 10-23-2017

Heard Mike upgraded the Lumina...

[Image: IMG_20130326_121336_zps80a4ff12.jpg]

RE: What Does Mike Brown Do With the Money He Saves... - Pat5775 - 10-23-2017

(10-23-2017, 02:36 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Heard Mike upgraded the Lumina...

Doesn't Mike drive something clunky and basic like a station wagon? 

RE: What Does Mike Brown Do With the Money He Saves... - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-23-2017

(10-23-2017, 02:36 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Heard Mike upgraded the Lumina...

[Image: IMG_20130326_121336_zps80a4ff12.jpg]

Lambo doors!!!!  Lambo Doors!!!!  Good God man, what'll they cost?!?!?! What'll they cost?!?!?!?! LMAO

(10-23-2017, 02:38 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Doesn't Mike drive something clunky and basic like a station wagon? 

It was a Chevy Lumina at one point.....not sure about now.

RE: What Does Mike Brown Do With the Money He Saves... - Shake n Blake - 10-23-2017

(10-23-2017, 02:38 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Doesn't Mike drive something clunky and basic like a station wagon? 

No, he drives an old Lumina. 

http://www.enquirer.com/editions/1998/12/26/spt_mb2020.html

Quote:Mike still feeds the birds and squirrels and raccoon and deer. Still has a copy of Roger Tory Peterson's Field Guide to the Birds at the ready on a side table. Still drives a gray Chevy Lumina, still wears the same brown-tweed sports jacket, wing-tipped shoes and button-down Oxford shirts.

Still eschews the modern conveniences. Doesn't turn on the air-conditioning at home until the thermometer hits 90. Won't have anything to do with car phones. Doesn't own an answering machine.

Still reveres the memory of his dad; has a 3-foot-high pile of history and philosophy books on the nightstand, loves chocolate and any flavor of Graeter's Ice Cream.

Still has the Ohio State umbrella in the back of his car, still cues up the Ohio State marching band cassette. Still "gets a kick" out of the continuing football soap opera All My Bengals by Gary Burbank on WLW radio on the rare occasions he hears it.
Still sends his wife a dozen long-stemmed roses on their wedding anniversary (34th) and on her birthday.
Still will sign his autograph "Mikey-Boy," if you ask.

But a family of mice have settled under the hood of the car of Mike's wife, Nancy. The mice spend their nights there, with the food they've collected. Nancy is going to get the car to a mechanic one day soon. Right now, she can't even turn on the car's heater without hearing a terrible clatter.
You want to talk about clatter?

Nancy doesn't turn on the heater or the radio much anymore.

It's upgraded now though....and he got rid of the mice!  ThumbsUp

RE: What Does Mike Brown Do With the Money He Saves... - michaelsean - 10-23-2017

Dude lives in a one story ranch. Decent size, but but not huge, and not new. He doesn't spend his money.

RE: What Does Mike Brown Do With the Money He Saves... - Pat5775 - 10-23-2017

(10-23-2017, 02:41 PM)Wyche Wrote: It was a Chevy Lumina at one point.....not sure about now.

Oh I remember those. My grandmother drove us around in a Lumina when we were kids back in '98 or '99... Good times  Cool

RE: What Does Mike Brown Do With the Money He Saves... - Bengalholic - 10-23-2017

(10-23-2017, 01:29 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Share your ideas on how Mike Brown uses that money here.  Rock On

Piano lessons.

[Image: E6CLqP2.jpg?1]

(10-23-2017, 03:04 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Piano lessons.

[Image: E6CLqP2.jpg?1]

......but he already gets those as part of the "package deal"......

Mike bought this:

[Image: feather_tickler_rose_L.jpg]

So Paul Alexander can tickle Mike's "ivory".

RE: What Does Mike Brown Do With the Money He Saves... - Bengalholic - 10-23-2017

(10-23-2017, 03:05 PM)Wyche Wrote: ......but he already gets those as part of the "package deal"......

The lessons were only free for the first 20 years.  Mellow

RE: What Does Mike Brown Do With the Money He Saves... - Andy2AJ - 10-23-2017

Laughs at all of us deplorable who give him the best NFL stadium contract in football because he knows how much we love our team and will never do anything to change it