Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Where Was WJ3 Early? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Where Was WJ3 Early? (/Thread-Where-Was-WJ3-Early)

Where Was WJ3 Early? - GreenCornBengal - 10-30-2017

I didn't see WJ3 in the game early... why the heck not?!

It seemed to me that WJ3 didn't start touching the field until the other guys (Pac and Dre) started getting hurt.

This guy needs to be out there every play, how can the coaches not see this?

RE: Where Was WJ3 Early? - WildCat - 10-30-2017

(10-30-2017, 12:33 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I didn't see WJ3 in the game early... why the heck not?!

It seemed to me that WJ3 didn't start touching the field until the other guys (Pac and Dre) started getting hurt.

we're not exactly sure that the coaches see anything. are we? hindsight is 20/20 but not for this coaching staff. bengal gonna bengal brother.

RE: Where Was WJ3 Early? - NATI BENGALS - 10-30-2017

Easy call here for the marv team. Use the old cb who literally has a broke back. Your young first rd pick who locked up one of the best wrs in the nfl last week needs some time on the bench

RE: Where Was WJ3 Early? - Go Cards - 10-30-2017

Kid needs to be on the field if healthy.

RE: Where Was WJ3 Early? - Socal Bengals fan - 10-30-2017

dont worry. he will start in 2023

RE: Where Was WJ3 Early? - jj22 - 10-30-2017

Follow the money if you ever want to know who gets to play.

RE: Where Was WJ3 Early? - Bengal Dude - 10-30-2017

Standing next to Mixon and learning what those amazing vets could do since they've seen more things. Whatever

RE: Where Was WJ3 Early? - McC - 10-30-2017

Marvin's too smart to just go ahead and play the guy all the time. Ask him and he'll tell you in such a way that will make you want to ***** slap him.

RE: Where Was WJ3 Early? - ochocincos - 10-30-2017

(10-30-2017, 12:33 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I didn't see WJ3 in the game early... why the heck not?!

He was sitting on the bench, obviously. Gotta be there to see the field from a different perspective to...you know...learn and stuff.

RE: Where Was WJ3 Early? - BengalsBong - 10-30-2017

I am a big time Adam Jones fan but he could use the rest to heal up. Play WJ3 get him reps and experience if we need Jones he will be there to bring in. Shaws play has fell off a bit this year but between Dre, Dennard and WJ3 we should be good.

RE: Where Was WJ3 Early? - Synric - 10-30-2017

WJ3 is looking great so far getting his hands on alot of balls same as college. If he keeps playing at this level he will be one of the premiere corners in the NFL.

RE: Where Was WJ3 Early? - Sled21 - 10-30-2017

Jackson is excellent in man coverage. He continues to make rookie mistakes in zone. As soon as he learns to play zone, he will likely be the starter....

RE: Where Was WJ3 Early? - ah5 - 10-31-2017

Its not skill based its pay based....

RE: Where Was WJ3 Early? - XenoMorph - 10-31-2017

Kirk and Jones are the Current starters if healthy they play first..