Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2017 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2017-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** (/Thread-Week-9-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Jaguars)

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - masonbengals fan - 11-05-2017

AJ lost his composure. Never saw anything like this out of him ever. Frustration boiling over.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - Bengalitis - 11-05-2017

I feel like doing what AJ just did to the entire bengal team the way they are playing.. just saying. Attitude Attitude Attitude Attitude

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - BengalChris - 11-05-2017

(11-05-2017, 04:31 PM)OandB Wrote: Half time adjustments??? NONE.. we've got none.. we suck in the second half..
This almost confirms Lewis's final year as our HC.. how does one lose control from one of the calmest players in the league in AJ Green??

Didn't Marvin say that in-game adjustments were something made up by the media?

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - OandB - 11-05-2017

(11-05-2017, 04:32 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Wow,  even AJ, our most level headed player, said: Fu*k It! It must be REALLY BAD for the Bengals. Green doesn't even care to play anymore. Just a complete meltdown for this organization.

not worried.. Adam Jones and Vontaz will talk to AJ .. they will make sure to tell him he knows better... 

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - reuben.ahmed - 11-05-2017

(11-05-2017, 04:35 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Didn't Marvin say that in-game adjustments were something made up by the media?

He did. 

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - bfine32 - 11-05-2017

(11-05-2017, 04:27 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I love how fans want to think AJ’s frustration was on the team, and not Ramsey.

Reminds me of Andre Johnson losing it on Courtland Finnegan

Gotta find a way to make everything Marvin's fault.

Megatron delivering the whump down on Finnegan was also the first thing that came to my mind. I thought it was Calvin Johnson.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - Millhouse - 11-05-2017

(11-05-2017, 04:27 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I love how fans want to think AJ’s frustration was on the team, and not Ramsey.

Reminds me of Andre Johnson losing it on Courtland Finnegan

I think it was a combination of things, like lack of production last few weeks, that just culminated with Ramsey lighting the fuse.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - Shake n Blake - 11-05-2017

Well now Dalton is stuck behind the worst line, with no weapons, no run game, playing the #1 pass defense.

Should be pretty.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - Utts - 11-05-2017

(11-05-2017, 04:33 PM)Synric Wrote: It's funny people say AJ us frustrated with the team. Lol no he was pissed at Ramsey for whatever been going on that lil push sent him over the edge.

Unless you can read his mind, you don't know why he retaliated, okay lol boy?

If I had to guess, I'd say it's probably a combination of all these things.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - Bengalitis - 11-05-2017

Just what the sports media needed.... "bengals imploding + replay of AJ's punches" for the remainder of the season.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - Synric - 11-05-2017

(11-05-2017, 04:32 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Agreed. Green is a star NFL player. You think this is the first time someone has talked shit? 

He plays the Steelers twice a year. He plays Haden twice a year.

Agreed he's a professional. That's why I don't think the offensive had anything to do with that. 

That looked like Ramsey said something to totally piss AJ off.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - rfaulk34 - 11-05-2017

(11-05-2017, 04:25 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Because AJ took a shot after the play?  What else has been done and said that we haven't seen from that one replay?  None of us know the answer to that.  But AJ attacking the guy means Marvin lost control of the team?  Complete horse shit.

Ramsey has been running his mouth all game. On the long pass Dalton threw out of bounds he was in AJs ear, even though Green left him in the dust. Then there was the 3rd down on the sidelines where Green had to come back to the ball and Ramsey gave him a pretty good shot out of bounds. 

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - reuben.ahmed - 11-05-2017

(11-05-2017, 04:35 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I feel like doing what AJ just did to the entire bengal team the way they are playing.. just saying. Attitude  Attitude  Attitude  Attitude

We should be allowed to pay for which players we want in dunk tank after game. 

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - kdgjr - 11-05-2017

Most fight I've seen from this team all year.

Punching a guy wearing a helmet, though?

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - grampahol - 11-05-2017

Not that I'm necessarily expecting it, but t'would be sweet to see all of our receivers suddenly come alive and chew Jacksonville up to honor AJ.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - leonardfan40 - 11-05-2017

Whoa!!!! Screw the football game show that pool for the next 2 hours if you want to keep my tv tuned in

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - BengalChris - 11-05-2017

(11-05-2017, 04:36 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Well now Dalton is stuck behind the worst line, with no weapons, no run game, playing the #1 pass defense.

Should be pretty.

Dalton should just go out there and throw a punch and get ejected. If not for anything other than his health.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - Pat5775 - 11-05-2017

(11-05-2017, 04:29 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: You guys are hilarious. This has absolutely nothing to do with Marvin or the front office or even losing. It has everything to do with Ramsey talkin shit to AJ & AJ losing his cool.

AJ has been frustrated and out of character all year. It shouldn't surprise anyone if there's more to it than simply flipping out over a late shove 

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - Trademark - 11-05-2017

At least their number 1 corner is out too lol

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - Atomic Orange - 11-05-2017

LaFell time