Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2017 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2017-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** (/Thread-Week-9-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Jaguars)

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - WiregrassBenGal - 11-05-2017

Now, I'm not going to leave without saying something really stupid. In 2012 the Bengals were 3-5 at the 8 game point and ended up going 7-1 to make the playoffs.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - Synric - 11-05-2017

(11-05-2017, 05:29 PM)Utts Wrote: Dude. Earlier you called the offensive line "iffy". Let me clue you in ... they are horrible, probably the worst in the league. They aren't going to step up, or show up ... the only thing they are capable of doing is blowing up. They don't have another gear. They aren't underachieving. They are just that bad.

They were decent pass blocking ealier in thr game why I said iffy.

On they year I agree worst in football and now the Jags can rush the passer eith out staying home worrying about thr run.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - jfkbengals - 11-05-2017

(11-05-2017, 05:33 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Didn't the Emperor whoop his little green ass into hiding?

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - THE PISTONS - 11-05-2017

IF we lost Atkins and Green...we'd essentially be the Cleveland Browns. Ponder that.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - iowahwky4cincy - 11-05-2017

(11-05-2017, 05:26 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: 1,582,307-1

(15 season, 8-23 vs Stoolers, playoff record)

Marvin is gone. I'd be surprised if he makes it through this season.

People talk about a supposed "talent gap" between the Bengals & the likes of the Steelers. Not really. The biggest differences between the Bengals & anyone they've played is leadership (not necessarily among the players, although that probably plays into it a little) and how they've been run/managed. For this team to move on they need to 1.) make a head coaching change, and 2.) ultimately hope that there's a transfer of ownership.
GO STRIPES!!!

(11-05-2017, 05:34 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: IF we lost Atkins and Green...we'd essentially be the Cleveland Browns. Ponder that.

False.

We have, not one, but TWO quarterbacks!

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - Browns Town Bengal - 11-05-2017

(11-05-2017, 05:34 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: IF we lost Atkins and Green...we'd essentially be the Cleveland Browns. Ponder that.

We are a hell of a lot closer to the browns than we are to the jaguars

***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - BURROWorBUST - 11-05-2017

It’s time to call it a season. We blew the 2015 draft taking ced and Fisher. Fire Paul Alexander and Marvin. We need a rebuild.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - HarleyDog - 11-05-2017

(11-05-2017, 05:32 PM)Rattler Wrote: [Image: smother.jpg]

You sir are awesome! Great GIF!

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - Nicomo Cosca - 11-05-2017

(11-05-2017, 05:30 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: We were what one or two players from winning a championship two years ago now look at us. We have a good player at QB, two first ballot HOF in green and Atkins, and Multiple good players. Then they give us this line.

Green is not  first ballot HoF at this point. 

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - Pat5775 - 11-05-2017

(11-05-2017, 05:32 PM)Brimey Wrote: Dre celebrating...

K

So happy we re-signed him. He's a true hero and a model football player Bang Head

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - Housh - 11-05-2017

Anyone blaming this game on Andy Dalton is a dumb **** who has no knowledge of how football works

Dalton literally has no time to throw the ball. I’m all for shitting on Andy when he messes up WHICH HE DID on that Green throw that he overthrew but this offensive line is HORRIBLE. He deserves a medal for not giving up today.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - BengalsRocker - 11-05-2017

(11-05-2017, 05:34 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Didn't the Emperor whoop his little green ass into hiding?

[Image: raw]

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - michaelsean - 11-05-2017

Well I see our stellar second half scoring avg is possibly going to drop which is hard to do at 5.7

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - Utts - 11-05-2017

(11-05-2017, 05:34 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Now, I'm not going to leave without saying something really stupid. In 2012 the Bengals were 3-5 at the 8 game point and ended up going 7-1 to make the playoffs.

Anything about this team that gives you hope they would finish strong this year? Anything at all? Based on the last 2-games, I'd be surprised if they win more than 1 or 2 down the stretch.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - Awful Llama - 11-05-2017

(11-05-2017, 05:34 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Now, I'm not going to leave without saying something really stupid. In 2012 the Bengals were 3-5 at the 8 game point and ended up going 7-1 to make the playoffs.

[Image: 1g6dnx.jpg]

(11-05-2017, 05:35 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: Marvin is gone. I'd be surprised if he makes it through this season.

People talk about a supposed "talent gap" between the Bengals & the likes of the Steelers. Not really. The biggest differences between the Bengals & anyone they've played is leadership (not necessarily among the players, although that probably plays into it a little) and how they've been run/managed. For this team to move on they need to 1.) make a head coaching change, and 2.) ultimately hope that there's a transfer of ownership.
GO STRIPES!!!

So change coaches and ownership and the 5 guys lined up on the offensive line will be solid.  Is that what you're saying?

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - bfine32 - 11-05-2017

I had to pick up a D for FF today. I was torn between N.O. and Cincy. I made a bad choice.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - TKUHL - 11-05-2017

This D is just as bad as the offense. Who the hell would want this D coordinator head coach. No coach on this staff deserves to even be considered HC. Complete garbage.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jaguars*** - TSwigZ - 11-05-2017

(11-05-2017, 05:36 PM)Housh Wrote: Anyone blaming this game on Andy Dalton is a dumb **** who has no knowledge of how football works

Dalton literally has no time to throw the ball. I’m all for shitting on Andy when he messes up WHICH HE DID on that Green throw that he overthrew but this offensive line is HORRIBLE. He deserves a medal for not giving up today.

Dalton sucks