Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Class Act Dalton - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Class Act Dalton (/Thread-Class-Act-Dalton)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Class Act Dalton - WiscoFan - 12-05-2017

Football aside, I would just like to note how classy Dalton is. Him staying on the field after another tough loss to pray with the Steelers following the Shazier hit just shows how awesome of a guy he is. Proud to own his jersey.

RE: Class Act Dalton - 3wt - 12-05-2017

(12-05-2017, 02:26 AM)WiscoFan Wrote: Football aside, I would just like to note how classy Dalton is. Him staying on the field after another tough loss to pray with the Steelers following the Shazier hit just shows how awesome of a guy he is. Proud to own his jersey.

Agreed.  He is a fine man.

RE: Class Act Dalton - Jhowdy54 - 12-05-2017

Dalton has played his ass off the last 6 weeks. Getting little to no help from his running game and huge critical drops from his receivers.

RE: Class Act Dalton - Hammerstripes - 12-05-2017

Love Dalton the person.

RE: Class Act Dalton - Utts - 12-05-2017

(12-05-2017, 02:26 AM)WiscoFan Wrote: Football aside, I would just like to note how classy Dalton is. Him staying on the field after another tough loss to pray with the Steelers following the Shazier hit just shows how awesome of a guy he is. Proud to own his jersey.

He prays at midfield after every game, but regardless, he's all class.

RE: Class Act Dalton - packerbacker - 12-05-2017

I love Andy Dalton, your right he is a class act.

I wish you guys would have won that game. I know exactly how you guys feel as we lost to them the exact same way the week before.

RE: Class Act Dalton - WildCat - 12-05-2017

(12-05-2017, 02:40 AM)packerbacker Wrote: I wish you guys would have won that game. I know exactly how you guys feel as we lost to them the exact same way the week before.

there's a silver lining though. you guys may be getting rodgers back for the panthers game! go pack!

(12-05-2017, 02:50 AM)WildCat Wrote: there's a silver lining though. you guys may be getting rodgers back for the panthers game! go pack!

Honestly I'm super scared we might give the Brown their first win next week.

RE: Class Act Dalton - Pat5775 - 12-05-2017

Dalton is a great guy, no doubt. I was actually disappointed there weren't more bengal players gathered with him at midfield

RE: Class Act Dalton - BengalFanInNJ - 12-05-2017

(12-05-2017, 02:53 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Dalton is a great guy, no doubt. I was actually disappointed there weren't more bengal players gathered with him at midfield

Gio was there and another lineman. Agreed, there could have been a bigger contingent. How many Steelers were there when Burfict got carted off? How many when Gio did? Remember, Shazier was celebrating on the field while Gio was still down. Maybe that's why more didn't go over. 

RE: Class Act Dalton - The Caped Crusader - 12-05-2017

Great thing to see from Dalton. Great game from Dalton too. Wish he had a bit more help from his receivers. Still, I like seeing players be the better people and do the right thing.

RE: Class Act Dalton - WiscoFan - 12-05-2017

(12-05-2017, 02:58 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Great thing to see from Dalton. Great game from Dalton too. Wish he had a bit more help from his receivers. Still, I like seeing players be the better people and do the right thing.

Agree 100%. Was very impressed with Dalton’s on-field performance as well. And of course, it’s so much easier to root for players that act like Dalton off the field.

RE: Class Act Dalton - Stonyhands - 12-05-2017

That’s great...maybe you can convince him to buy us all Superbowl tickets and to go to the game with us as well. That’d be the only way he’s ever taking us to the Super Bowl.

RE: Class Act Dalton - rfaulk34 - 12-05-2017

(12-05-2017, 03:21 AM)WiscoFan Wrote: Agree 100%. Was very impressed with Dalton’s on-field performance as well. And of course, it’s so much easier to root for players that act like Dalton off the field.

You know what's even easier to root for? Players that can win a game in the clutch. 

Dalton's a great guy. Lovely. Maybe he should retire and help the homeless or sick kids full time. It would be a much better use of his talents. 

Class Act Dalton - jarrod.gower76 - 12-05-2017

Dalton is a great guy yippie....we got owned again by Steelers...could care less about his apathy or prayer...how about win a few more at home against a rival...why do people view football players as anything but entertainment and those on this team as anything but failure as they continue to lose key games? Not sure a lot of people that post on here would retain their jobs if they failed as much as this staff and players but hey at least they pray good....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

RE: Class Act Dalton - Rhinocero23 - 12-05-2017

(12-05-2017, 03:26 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You know what's even easier to root for? Players that can win a game in the clutch. 

Dalton's a great guy. Lovely. Maybe he should retire and help the homeless or sick kids full time. It would be a much better use of his talents. 

Agreed!

A good person? Yes
An average QB when things are going his way? Yes
Can lead the team and perform well when it is pressure time? NO

RE: Class Act Dalton - HarleyDog - 12-05-2017

(12-05-2017, 03:26 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You know what's even easier to root for? Players that can win a game in the clutch. 

(12-05-2017, 08:14 AM)Rhinocero23 Wrote: Agreed!

A good person? Yes
An average QB when things are going his way? Yes
Can lead the team and perform well when it is pressure time? NO

Not sure we can throw this loss on Dalton. AJ and Lafell dropping passes when it counts did not help him at all. Add the terrible call from the called back AJ touchdown and he did what he was supposed to do.

RE: Class Act Dalton - Rhinocero23 - 12-05-2017

(12-05-2017, 08:21 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Not sure we can throw this loss on Dalton. AJ and Lafell dropping passes when it counts did not help him at all. Add the terrible call from the called back AJ touchdown and he did what he was supposed to do.

Not throwing the loss on him. Saying he is part of the loss. Look, to me this is typical Dalton. If there is little or no pressure he plays fine. If the Defense struggles and is not carrying this team and that causes pressure to be created...he wilts too. Notice I said too...meaning the other players and coaches also. The QB can’t wilt and he does.

RE: Class Act Dalton - Sled21 - 12-05-2017

(12-05-2017, 08:25 AM)Rhinocero23 Wrote: Not throwing the loss on him. Saying he is part of the loss. Look, to me this is typical Dalton. If there is little or no pressure he plays fine. If the Defense struggles and is not carrying this team and that causes pressure to be created...he wilts too. Notice I said too...meaning the other players and coaches also. The QB can’t wilt and he does.

100% wrong. Dalton does not wilt. He is as tough as they come. Did you not watch him get out of the play where Dupree had him? The only QB in this league that could play better behind this line, with the kind of pressure Dalton faces on a daily basis, (although the line does seem to be playing better since Smith took over) is Rogers. Brady would fold, Rapistboy would fake an injury, and everyone else would be running for their lives.