Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Let This be it - Please - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Let This be it - Please (/Thread-Let-This-be-it-Please)

Pages: 1 2

Let This be it - Please - RunKijanaRun - 12-10-2017

Don’t get me wrong, I’m fine with losing today. If the season wasn’t already over, any stupid hope we might have had at the playoffs died last week in that ridiculous pittsburgh game.

But to lose like they did today...wow. Boatraced on their home field by a terrible team with a lame duck coach? This HAS to be it for Marvin, doesn’t it?

Doesn’t it?

RE: Let This be it - Please - CornerBlitz - 12-10-2017

(12-10-2017, 06:20 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Don’t get me wrong, I’m fine with losing today. If the season wasn’t already over, any stupid hope we might have had at the playoffs died last week in that ridiculous pittsburgh game.

But to lose like they did today...wow. Boatraced on their home field by a terrible team with a lame duck coach? This HAS to be it for Marvin, doesn’t it?

Doesn’t it?

If it's not I'm not sure I can remain supporting this team. We need a new coach/QB combo in the worst way.

RE: Let This be it - Please - reuben.ahmed - 12-10-2017

"You're Fiyooodd!!!" - in the vocabulary of the prez

RE: Let This be it - Please - michaelsean - 12-10-2017

No don’t fire him now. Then we run the risk of interim becoming permanent.

RE: Let This be it - Please - Luvnit2 - 12-10-2017

(12-10-2017, 06:20 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Don’t get me wrong, I’m fine with losing today. If the season wasn’t already over, any stupid hope we might have had at the playoffs died last week in that ridiculous pittsburgh game.

Doesn’t it?

I agree, not just the HC, every coach needs to go immediately!

RE: Let This be it - Please - RunKijanaRun - 12-10-2017

(12-10-2017, 06:32 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I agree, not just the HC, every coach needs to go immediately!

Absolutely. Each and every coach needs to go.

RE: Let This be it - Please - pally - 12-10-2017

(12-10-2017, 06:26 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No don’t fire him now. Then we run the risk of interim becoming permanent.

I see Jim Haslett as interim head coach if Marvin leaves before season end simply due to previous head coaching experience.  I do NOT see hi getting the job permanently

RE: Let This be it - Please - reuben.ahmed - 12-10-2017

(12-10-2017, 06:35 PM)pally Wrote: I see Jim Haslett as interim head coach if Marvin leaves before season end simply due to previous head coaching experience.  I do NOT see hi getting the job permanently

can we take jimmy haslett with a side of Jo(n). Gruden

RE: Let This be it - Please - michaelsean - 12-10-2017

(12-10-2017, 06:35 PM)pally Wrote: I see Jim Haslett as interim head coach if Marvin leaves before season end simply due to previous head coaching experience.  I do NOT see hi getting the job permanently

Ok if they give it to someone with no chance of the job then I’m ok. I just can’t handle any current or former Bengal coach getting the full time job. Well except Zimmer but that’s already water under the bridge.

RE: Let This be it - Please - jason - 12-10-2017

I think Marvin will walk on his own after the season.

Apathy has obviously hit the fanbase... The place looked half empty with a lot of Bears gear in the crowd. I personally only watched a few minutes if the 3rd qtr. I turned over to the Vikings/ Panthers game. Players on my fantasy team are more entertaining to watch for this die hard fan... Jeeesh

RE: Let This be it - Please - BengalChris - 12-10-2017

Doesn’t it?

I wish I could say "yes", but Mikey Brown's head just isn't screwed on right. There are stripped threads and the wires are crossed and I'm sure he was born with brain damage.

RE: Let This be it - Please - Awful Llama - 12-10-2017

(12-10-2017, 06:41 PM)jason Wrote: I think Marvin will walk on his own after the season.

Apathy has obviously hit the fanbase... The place looked half empty with a lot of Bears gear in the crowd. I personally only watched a few minutes if the 3rd qtr. I turned over to the Vikings/ Panthers game. Players on my fantasy team are more entertaining to watch for this die hard fan... Jeeesh

It was the quietest I ever heard that place.  Barely any noise on 3rd down, and by the end of the third quarter, all you heard was Bears fans.  Loud, braying, obnoxious Bears fans. That's when we decided to call it a day and get out of that place.  That was 1990s bad out there today. Heard numerous people on the way out lamenting how they'd wasted their day.  That old fool better listen to his customer base, for a change.

RE: Let This be it - Please - rfaulk34 - 12-10-2017

Doesn’t it?

Nope.

RE: Let This be it - Please - cincyfan429 - 12-10-2017

Wait for the season to end then see if they could hire John Fox, anything will be a upgrade from Lewis.

RE: Let This be it - Please - Interceptor - 12-10-2017

A chair would be better.

RE: Let This be it - Please - NATI BENGALS - 12-10-2017

(12-10-2017, 06:26 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No don’t fire him now. Then we run the risk of interim becoming permanent.

Jibberish.

Its like letting an open infected wound fester. 

The longer he is here the worse we are and the harder things get to fix.

Eric winston is still on the team. MJ is still taking snaps from willis and lawson. Bodine is still starting at C.

Our HoF WR has given up and already mentally snapped earlier in the year. Our HoF DT is packing it in. Our QB continues to regress.

We know there is a giant cancer. Letting it continue to wreck us is insane. Cut it out now !!!!

RE: Let This be it - Please - NATI BENGALS - 12-10-2017

Oh i almost forgot. The stupid moron shithead who knew he had a banged up D activated Redmond for what like the 3rd time this year. And guess what. The guard who isnt good enough to get snaps on this OL was in there playing goal line defense.

Let This be it - Please - Bronxbengal - 12-10-2017

(12-10-2017, 06:22 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: If it's not I'm not sure I can remain supporting this team. We need a new coach/QB combo in the worst way.

It isn't the QB. Only people who don't know the game would jump to this conclusion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Let This be it - Please - bengalfan74 - 12-10-2017

(12-10-2017, 07:02 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I wish I could say "yes", but Mikey Brown's head just isn't screwed on right. There are stripped threads and the wires are crossed and I'm sure he was born with brain damage.

Sadly I concur,

Marvin would have been gone on any other NFL team years ago but we have Mike Brown as our Owner/GM so nothing is normal.

In fact I wouldn't even be shocked to see Marvin and Co. back next year. In which case I won't be.

RE: Let This be it - Please - Nately120 - 12-10-2017

(12-10-2017, 07:49 PM)Interceptor Wrote: A chair would be better.

THE chair would be better.