Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Vince Williams makes fun of Mixon’s concussion - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Vince Williams makes fun of Mixon’s concussion (/Thread-Vince-Williams-makes-fun-of-Mixon%E2%80%99s-concussion)

Vince Williams makes fun of Mixon’s concussion - Trademark - 12-12-2017

Such a classy organization

RE: Vince Williams makes fun of Mixon’s concussion - BigPapaKain - 12-12-2017

(12-12-2017, 06:20 PM)Trademark Wrote:

I wonder if he said the same thing to Shazier.

RE: Vince Williams makes fun of Mixon’s concussion - Rattler - 12-12-2017

[Image: squealers.jpg]

RE: Vince Williams makes fun of Mixon’s concussion - leonardfan40 - 12-12-2017

(12-12-2017, 06:20 PM)Trademark Wrote:

He’s the same one who threatened Burfict on Twitter a few years ago. Obviously a very classy individual who is constantly talked up by that franchise and the announcers during games. The Steeler way

RE: Vince Williams makes fun of Mixon’s concussion - Pat5775 - 12-12-2017

I used to like Williams in college. I swear, that organization somehow turns their players into scumbags

RE: Vince Williams makes fun of Mixon’s concussion - leonardfan40 - 12-12-2017

(12-12-2017, 06:58 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: I used to like Williams in college. I swear, that organization somehow turns their players into scumbags

It’s an organizational culture....just like the culture from the top in the Bengals organization turns all of our players into guys that just half ass it. Starts with ownership and works its way down. Steelers are dirty a**hats and Bengals are clueless jokes

RE: Vince Williams makes fun of Mixon’s concussion - jason - 12-12-2017

Vincenzo Williams is a scrub.

RE: Vince Williams makes fun of Mixon’s concussion - sandwedge - 12-12-2017

(12-12-2017, 06:54 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: He’s the same one who threatened Burfict on Twitter a few years ago. Obviously a very classy individual who is constantly talked up by that franchise and the announcers during games. The Steeler way

Same guy that dove at Burfict's knee in his first game back from knee surgery on a screen pass.... 

RE: Vince Williams makes fun of Mixon’s concussion - HarleyDog - 12-12-2017

If we were winning, none of this crap would bother us. However, all we’ve been left to claim victory over in this organization is complaining about crap that normally wouldn’t matter.

RE: Vince Williams makes fun of Mixon’s concussion - Rattler - 12-12-2017

(12-12-2017, 08:07 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Same guy that dove at Burfict's knee in his first game back from knee surgery on a screen pass.... 

Which is now referred to by the stoolers tools as a Kimokazie...I shit you not.

[Image: carson-palmer.jpg]

RE: Vince Williams makes fun of Mixon’s concussion - HarleyDog - 12-12-2017

(12-12-2017, 08:17 PM)Rattler Wrote: Which is now referred to by the stoolers tools as a Kimokazie...I shit you not.

[Image: carson-palmer.jpg]

Well, it’s a good reference I’ll give them that.

RE: Vince Williams makes fun of Mixon’s concussion - StLucieBengal - 12-12-2017

I guess he is finished crying over his buddy spokes shazier.

Typical dirtbag crap from this clown

RE: Vince Williams makes fun of Mixon’s concussion - Nicomo Cosca - 12-12-2017

Who??

RE: Vince Williams makes fun of Mixon’s concussion - THE PISTONS - 12-12-2017

(12-12-2017, 07:12 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: It’s an organizational culture....just like the culture from the top in the Bengals organization turns all of our players into guys that just half ass it. Starts with ownership and works its way down. Steelers are dirty a**hats and Bengals are clueless jokes

True.

I believe Williams actually cried during the game when Shazier got hurt.

I wonder how Shazier is doing? They're being very guarded on the information they release and we know he had surgery.