Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 16 GameDay Thread...Lions @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2017 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2017-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread...Lions @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-16-GameDay-Thread-Lions-Bengals)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread...Lions @ Bengals*** - drgonzo - 12-24-2017

I’m pretty sure dalton will be running around in circles in the backfield yelling at the red to blow the whistle......hooray halftime adjustments!

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread...Lions @ Bengals*** - Stonyhands - 12-24-2017

If people can’t see that Andy is trash now I don’t know what it will take. Last in the league in nearly every single offensive stat. Overthrow after overthrow and throws right to defenders. 9 seconds left and time for one throw into the end zone or out of bounds and he checks down to the RB.

That’s literally the only play he can make is a checkdown throw over and over again.

But I’m sure you will all blame the o-line or WRs because of two drops. Because no other QBs ever have to deal with pressure or drops.

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread...Lions @ Bengals*** - bengalfan74 - 12-24-2017

(12-24-2017, 04:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I just hope Mixon is healthy enough to let Gio sit the whole second half. Gio only have about 100 yards from scrimmage in the 1st half. 

I've never bought into the whole Gio can only get 10 snaps a game because blah, blah narrative.

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread...Lions @ Bengals*** - Bengalholic - 12-24-2017

(12-24-2017, 04:30 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: If people can’t see that Andy is trash now I don’t know what it will take.  Last in the league in nearly every single offensive stat.  Overthrow after overthrow and throws right to defenders.  9 seconds left and time for one throw into the end zone or out of bounds and he checks down to the RB.  

That’s literally the only play he can make is a checkdown throw over and over again.

But I’m sure you will all blame the o-line or WRs because of two drops.  Because no other QBs ever have to deal with pressure or drops.

Offense has been a joke for most of the season, and pretty much every member of the O has taken turns sucking ass.

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread...Lions @ Bengals*** - BrownAssClown - 12-24-2017

(12-24-2017, 04:30 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I've never bought into the whole Gio can only get 10 snaps a game because blah, blah narrative.

Need them both on the field.

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread...Lions @ Bengals*** - bfine32 - 12-24-2017

Folks can hate on 55 all they want, but that dude is one bad man.

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread...Lions @ Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 12-24-2017

(12-24-2017, 04:34 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Need them both on the field.

With Gio we have BROOKS, we are missing WOODS.

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread...Lions @ Bengals*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-24-2017

ATL returns INT to the 2

(12-24-2017, 04:33 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The offense has been a joke for most of the season, and pretty much every member of the O has taken turns sucking ass.

Ain't no doubt !

It's not just one player, horrible block one play, dropped ball the next, bad throw, bad/weak route ran, line mess ups leaving free rushers. Hot mess after hot mess.

Having said that both Dalton and Green are putting on a suckfest today.

Kickoff

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread...Lions @ Bengals*** - Stonyhands - 12-24-2017

For those that still think Andy should be the starting QB...what kind of things do you look for that tell a coach it’s time to bench their QB? Seriously if you think Andy shouldn’t be benched what exactly is it that he has to do for you to finally say it’s time for him to sit?

(12-24-2017, 04:38 PM)Wyche Wrote: ATL returns INT to the 2

Whats the score ?

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread...Lions @ Bengals*** - Shake n Blake - 12-24-2017

(12-24-2017, 04:30 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: If people can’t see that Andy is trash now I don’t know what it will take.  1. Last in the league in nearly every single offensive stat. 2. Overthrow after overthrow and throws right to defenders.  3. 9 seconds left and time for one throw into the end zone or out of bounds and he checks down to the RB.  

4. That’s literally the only play he can make is a checkdown throw over and over again.

5. But I’m sure you will all blame the o-line or WRs because of two drops.  Because no other QBs ever have to deal with pressure or drops.

1. No he's not.
2. Today maybe. But he's also hit a couple guys perfectly, only to see them drop it. Including a deep ball to Green.
3. Yeah he's made some silly throws today for sure. That doesn't mean he's always sucked and you were right all along. It also doesn't mean he will suck in the future.
4. Um no.
5. How many have an OC fired midseason, a HC who is checked out, the worst run game, no #2 WR, no TE and a terrible line? 

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread...Lions @ Bengals*** - Bengalholic - 12-24-2017

(12-24-2017, 04:38 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Ain't no doubt !

It's not just one player, horrible block one play, dropped ball the next, bad throw, bad/weak route ran, line mess ups leaving free rushers. Hot mess after hot mess.

Having said that both Dalton and Green are putting on a suckfest today.

Yep, they've both looked bad.

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread...Lions @ Bengals*** - bfine32 - 12-24-2017

Wife wants me to go with her to Ollies and pick up the "white elephant" gift exchange gifts. Might wind up missing this second half.

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread...Lions @ Bengals*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-24-2017

Freeman fumbles....Saints ball inside their own 5. What a wild game.

Burfict out - shoulder

Evans out - concussion protocol

Who the hell is playing LBer

(12-24-2017, 04:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Wife wants me to go with her to Ollies and pick up the "white elephant" gift exchange gifts. Might wind up missing this second half.

Doesn't seem like you're missing much....but ATL/NO tilt is fun game to watch.

Burfict out, what little chance the Bengals had, just went out the window.

RE: ***Week 16 GameDay Thread...Lions @ Bengals*** - michaelsean - 12-24-2017

Down two LBs again.