Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Andy Dalton Foundation - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Andy Dalton Foundation (/Thread-Andy-Dalton-Foundation)

Andy Dalton Foundation - pally - 01-01-2018

Bills fans have donated over $22,000 to the Andy and Jordan Dalton Foundation since yesterday. That is a great way to show gratitude and will help lots of local families.

RE: Andy Dalton Foundation - Pat5775 - 01-01-2018

Awesome ThumbsUp

I take back everything I ever said about Buffalo fans being royal scumbags. Clearly, I was very wrong

RE: Andy Dalton Foundation - Awful Llama - 01-01-2018

Nice response. We should have knocked Baltimore out of the playoffs years ago.

RE: Andy Dalton Foundation - masonbengals fan - 01-01-2018

Good deal.....

RE: Andy Dalton Foundation - Bengalpool - 01-01-2018

Wow that's awesome. Nothing but respect for those guys.

RE: Andy Dalton Foundation - pally - 01-01-2018

up to $37,000 at a rate of 10 donations per minute

RE: Andy Dalton Foundation - SHRacerX - 01-02-2018

(01-01-2018, 08:07 PM)pally Wrote: Bills fans have donated over $22,000 to the Andy and Jordan Dalton Foundation since yesterday.   That is a great way to show gratitude and will help lots of local families.

Classy move.  I am going to go rob the Myron Cope foundation.  

RE: Andy Dalton Foundation - pally - 01-02-2018

now over $100,000

RE: Andy Dalton Foundation - jj22 - 01-02-2018

I wonder how Taylor feels about Dalton getting all the credit and glory around town for being the only qb to get Buffalo in the playoffs in 17 years. They are STILL celebrating Dalton in Buffalo.

I personally never saw a qb of another team so embraced and adopted like this before. It's touching, but also a little weird given many fans in Cinci want him gone.

He'll get a street, a holiday, and a wing sauce named after him per the major (per their message board so you can take that for what it's worth).

RE: Andy Dalton Foundation - Brownshoe - 01-02-2018

(01-02-2018, 02:13 PM)jj22 Wrote: I wonder how Taylor feels about Dalton getting all the credit and glory around town for being the only qb to get Buffalo in the playoffs in 17 years. They are STILL celebrating Dalton in Buffalo.  

I personally never saw a qb of another team so embraced and adopted like this before. It's touching, but also a little weird given many fans in Cinci want him gone.

Wouldn't it be funny if the Bills trade for Dalton next year? It would be a pretty big improvement over what they have right now. Bills fans would probably love it.

RE: Andy Dalton Foundation - Vas Deferens - 01-02-2018

(01-02-2018, 02:16 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Wouldn't it be funny if the Bills trade for Dalton next year? It would be a pretty big improvement over what they have right now. Bills fans would probably love it.

Where can I donate to make that happen?

RE: Andy Dalton Foundation - corpjet - 01-02-2018

You must give credit to the Bills Mafia, they are a PASSIONATE fan base (with some being a bit crazy Hilarious )

Oh well congrats to them on making the playoffs and supporting such a good cause in the process.

I only wish they weren't playing the Jaguars in the Wild Card round..............it would be even sweeter if they knocked out the Squealers!

RE: Andy Dalton Foundation - pally - 01-02-2018

$170,000 by 7000 doners

RE: Andy Dalton Foundation - Gamma Ray Tan - 01-02-2018

In other news...Steelers fans have given $100,000 to the Marvin Lewis foundation for guaranteeing them 2 more years of playoff births.

RE: Andy Dalton Foundation - jowczarski - 01-03-2018

The internet is amazing and while it's a silly reason to help kids and families that need it, it's a reason that worked - I think it's nearly $200K at this point, if not over. Maybe it gave the foundation some additional exposure beyond that and got some other donations. That basically gets the foundation through most of 2018, before Dalton's usual fundraising. Truly incredible.

RE: Andy Dalton Foundation - pally - 01-03-2018

Andy update....10,000 donations for around 250K

RE: Andy Dalton Foundation - snowy - 01-03-2018

Classy. Bills fans are starting to donate to one of Boyd's charities, too. Who'd have thought the first feel-good story of the year could avalanche like this?

RE: Andy Dalton Foundation - basballguy - 01-04-2018

this is amazing....i wanna donate now

RE: Andy Dalton Foundation - motoarch - 01-04-2018

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/200381-donate-17-to-the-andy-and-jordan-dalton-foundation/

RE: Andy Dalton Foundation - pally - 01-05-2018

$315,000 and 14,000 donors