Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
No London game for us - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: No London game for us (/Thread-No-London-game-for-us)

Pages: 1 2 3

No London game for us - sandwedge - 01-11-2018

The NFL announced the games this year and we were not invited back!!
Seahawks/Raiders
Eagles/Jags
Titans/Chargers

RE: No London game for us - SunsetBengal - 01-11-2018

Good, that's just one less unnecessary side show that throws teams off their normal balance.

RE: No London game for us - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-11-2018

(01-11-2018, 02:43 PM)sandwedge Wrote: The NFL announced the games this year and we were not invited back!!
Seahawks/Raiders
Eagles/Jags
Titans/Chargers

Great news, reps.

These games are an injustice to teams.

I know it is nice for the London fans and we have a few Bengal fans over there but still.

Just another thing i don't like about Goodell, cannot believe he is getting paid millions of dollars to ruin the NFL and every
owner but one votes for him to get an extension and a huge raise...

RE: No London game for us - Bengalpool - 01-11-2018

So much for the whole conspiracy with us being moved to London lol

RE: No London game for us - Johnny Cupcakes - 01-11-2018

Good news for the Bengals and the businesses of the city of Cincinnati.

RE: No London game for us - CJD - 01-11-2018

Nice!

RE: No London game for us - Circleville Guy - 01-11-2018

This whole sham of a game is another NFL joke, aren’t they talking about Mexico next? This is really just as political as the flag discussion. The NWO and open border crowd may enjoy the London game, it’s a joke to me.

RE: No London game for us - Johnny Cupcakes - 01-11-2018

(01-11-2018, 03:35 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: This whole sham of a game is another NFL joke, aren’t they talking about Mexico next? This is really just as political as the flag discussion. The NWO and open border crowd may enjoy the London game, it’s a joke to me.

What is political about it? Trying to lock in foreign media markets?

RE: No London game for us - Erudite Stoner - 01-11-2018

(01-11-2018, 03:35 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: This whole sham of a game is another NFL joke, aren’t they talking about Mexico next? This is really just as political as the flag discussion. The NWO and open border crowd may enjoy the London game, it’s a joke to me.

It seems you're overthinking this just a tad.  Mellow

The NFL is all about financial gain and expansion of product.

They are about greed and market conquest. 

None of which requires a conspiracy.

RE: No London game for us - PhilHos - 01-11-2018

(01-11-2018, 04:01 PM)Erudite Stoner Wrote: It seems you're overthinking this just a tad.  Mellow

The NFL is all about financial gain and expansion of product. They are about greed and market conquest. 

Exactly what they WANT you to think!!!!  Ninja

RE: No London game for us - HarleyDog - 01-11-2018

Our first win of the season

RE: No London game for us - Erudite Stoner - 01-11-2018

(01-11-2018, 04:02 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Exactly what they WANT you to think!!!!  Ninja

Well, when you put it that way:   Say What Help Freakout

LOL

RE: No London game for us - Interceptor - 01-11-2018

In the future we will be pegged to play somewhere in Mongolia.

RE: No London game for us - StLucieBengal - 01-11-2018

Not happy about this..... no London game and no Florida game.

Was hoping to combine a London vacation with the wife a Bengals game.

RE: No London game for us - StLucieBengal - 01-11-2018

(01-11-2018, 04:52 PM)Interceptor Wrote: In the future we will be pegged to play somewhere in Mongolia.

Getting stuck playing in Mexico would be terrible. Not even worth the trip.

RE: No London game for us - sandwedge - 01-11-2018

(01-11-2018, 04:52 PM)Interceptor Wrote: In the future we will be pegged to play somewhere in Mongolia.

I hear Mongolia in December is wonderful  Hilarious

RE: No London game for us - whodey4life84 - 01-11-2018

Good! Even though I don't live in Ohio anymore, still don't like them taking a homefield advantage away from us. Im actually pumped for this season as I live in Greenville, SC now so I will be able to go to the Falcons and Panthers game this upcoming season.

(01-11-2018, 03:49 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: What is political about it? Trying to lock in foreign media markets?

I personally believe that the whole liberal agenda of open borders is part of playing in other countries. It doesn’t mean that I’m right, just my opinion.

(01-11-2018, 04:01 PM)Erudite Stoner Wrote: It seems you're overthinking this just a tad.  Mellow

The NFL is all about financial gain and expansion of product.

They are about greed and market conquest. 

Maybe it is as simple as that. There is obviously a political push for one world though and using sports to promote that agenda wouldn’t surprise me. Either way, there are large cities in this country that would love a game once a year. There would be money in that too and fellow Americans would benefit. Oh well...

(01-11-2018, 04:21 PM)Erudite Stoner Wrote: Well, when you put it that way:   Say What Help Freakout

LOL

It makes some people feel good to make fun of others. Good for the both of you. I’m not a conspiracy theory guy, I’m not gullible either. I feel better now though since you two are 100% sure it’s nothing. After all, there are very few people with that kind of money that have agendas and play huge power games.