Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day (/Thread-AFC-Divisional-Round-Jaguars-Steelers-Game-Day)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - rfaulk34 - 01-14-2018

See how teams like the Steelers get the benefit of the doubt?

If that's Bell, the ref signals TD and lets review determine. Jacksonville...ruled OOB. Obviously, he was easily in. 

THAT'S where the advantage comes in. Given the benefit of the doubt on close calls. No conspiracy, just stupid human nature.

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - pally - 01-14-2018

(01-14-2018, 03:28 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: can we become Jaguars fans (temporarily) if they win today

I'm ALWAYS a fan of anyone playing Pittsburgh

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - BFritz21 - 01-14-2018

Wow.

Must be nice to have the officials not give the opposing team an obvious touchdown and force them to use a challenge.

NFL bias on full display.

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - StoneTheCrow - 01-14-2018

Anyone see pouncey straight up push a ref? Not a peep about it. Check out Burfict’s twitter feed right now. @king55tez

(01-14-2018, 03:28 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I know it’s early and it can change quickly but Pittsburgh looks like they are in trouble today

Yeah, way too early. But Jax is taking advantage and have put themselves in a good position. I was just thinking a short time ago, the best thing for them is to keep it somewhat close. If they get a big lead, Ben just starts throwing the ball all over the yard with a possibility to get them back in it. 

I'd prefer to keep it somewhat close cause i don't think Bell can run on this D.

Unless of course Jax jumps out to a 40-0 lead. 

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - HarleyDog - 01-14-2018

Drinking the Jag koolaid today. Loving every minute of it.

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - pally - 01-14-2018

sounds like Tomlin has given the word....watch the defense amp up the dirty hits since it is obvious they can't stop Fournette any other way

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - CKwi88 - 01-14-2018

Also rooting for Jags because I actually think they'd have a better chance of beating Brady/Belichick.

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - reuben.ahmed - 01-14-2018

Bell. DEVOURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you ***** try to go for it on 4th against the jags defense. speed kills. You're nothing, Pittsburgh.

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - BFritz21 - 01-14-2018

Brown catches a ball, turns up field, runs a yard or two, gets the first down, then gets tackled, and the announcer says “Brown’s drive and determination get him the first down.”

Are you serious? He just turned up field and got tackled.

Someone tell the announcer to get off his knees!!!

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - reuben.ahmed - 01-14-2018

(01-14-2018, 03:43 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Brown catches a ball, turns up field, runs a yard or two, gets the first down, then gets tackled, and the announcer says “Brown’s drive and determination get him the first down.”

Are you serious? He just turned up field and got tackled.

Someone tell the announcer to get off his knees!!!

No, it's Dan Fouts. He is permanently there.

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - WiregrassBenGal - 01-14-2018

Steeler fans getting pi$$ed off. The thug coach is going to have to trip somebody or order one of his players to make a hit.

(01-14-2018, 03:45 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Steeler fans getting pi$$ed off. The thug coach is going to have to trip somebody or order one of his players to make a hit.

He's going to do worse than trip someone.

I wonder if M. Tomlin tackled someone on a runback, if they could award a TD for the other team? They should, it shouldn't be a penalty of 15 yards, it should be "we don't know if they would have scored so, here is 7 points." Yes, they wouldn't have to kick the PAT either.

RE: AFC Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day - StoneTheCrow - 01-14-2018

Seriously though, Burficts Twitter is pretty funny right now.

(01-14-2018, 03:46 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Seriously though, Burficts Twitter is pretty funny right now.

He will get himself suspended for what he says against Refs, that is how something Steelers do penalizes Burifct, lol.

Fournett is a ***** beast. Man on a Mission. Clearly better than Bell.

Prediction: Bortles doesn't last the whole game (Pittsburgh will kill him one of those runs).

Sean Davis ducked his head down and whiffed like a moron.

21-0.

(01-14-2018, 03:40 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Also rooting for Jags because I actually think they'd have a better chance of beating Brady/Belichick.

I'd really love to see a Jax v Minny Super Bowl.

(01-14-2018, 03:55 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'd really love to see a Jax v Minny Super Bowl.

Time to pass the torch, I suppose. Ben R. retires. T. Brady thinks he still has it at 40 but hasn't faced a fast defense like Jax and writes it off thinking it was a 1 game blemish and comes back for another 5 years.