Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***2nd Annual Bengals Board Awards*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: ***2nd Annual Bengals Board Awards*** (/Thread-2nd-Annual-Bengals-Board-Awards)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: ***2nd Annual Bengals Board Awards*** - Shouldamapads - 02-01-2018

Is Fred suspended?

Shocked

Hilarious LMAO

RE: ***2nd Annual Bengals Board Awards*** - HarleyDog - 02-01-2018

(02-01-2018, 02:29 PM)Shouldamapads Wrote: Is Fred suspended?

Shocked

Hilarious  LMAO

He's gonna sue everyone in this thread, I can see it now. Freakout

RE: ***2nd Annual Bengals Board Awards*** - Bengalholic - 02-02-2018

Ok, since only a few people actually voted- or voted correctly - I've decided to collect all the names listed and have my assistant Betty Bristlepatch run the info through the state of the art Holic WTF-a-tron 5000 and pick the winners in each category. 

[Image: computers-miniskirts-9.png]

Ninja

RE: ***2nd Annual Bengals Board Awards*** - BengalHawk62 - 02-02-2018

I hear cheesy 70's Sy-Fy music playing in the background.......

RE: ***2nd Annual Bengals Board Awards*** - bengalhoel - 02-02-2018

(02-02-2018, 12:27 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Ok, since only a few people actually voted- or voted correctly - I've decided to collect all the names listed and have my assistant Betty Bristlepatch run the info through the state of the art Holic WTF-a-tron 5000 and pick the winners in each category. 

[Image: computers-miniskirts-9.png]

Ninja

I bet Mike Brown still uses that to prepare for the draft!!

RE: ***2nd Annual Bengals Board Awards*** - Shake n Blake - 02-02-2018

(02-02-2018, 01:44 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: I bet Mike Brown still uses that to prepare for the draft!!

You kiddin me? That takes up way too much electricity.

RE: ***2nd Annual Bengals Board Awards*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-02-2018

(02-02-2018, 02:15 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You kiddin me? That takes up way too much electricity.

[Image: abacus-26__14474.1459892068.500.659.jpg?c=2]

Mellow

RE: ***2nd Annual Bengals Board Awards*** - depthchart - 02-02-2018

(02-02-2018, 02:15 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You kiddin me? That takes up way too much electricity.

Mike still uses an Abacus that he bargained for at a garage sale decades ago.

RE: ***2nd Annual Bengals Board Awards*** - depthchart - 02-02-2018

(02-02-2018, 02:25 PM)Wyche Wrote: [Image: abacus-26__14474.1459892068.500.659.jpg?c=2]

Mellow

You beat me by a split second on that Abacus post.   Mine had no picture, so you win. LOL

RE: ***2nd Annual Bengals Board Awards*** - bengalhoel - 02-02-2018

(02-02-2018, 02:25 PM)Wyche Wrote: [Image: abacus-26__14474.1459892068.500.659.jpg?c=2]

Mellow

Does that represent how long Marvin is going to be our head coach?

(02-02-2018, 02:29 PM)depthchart Wrote:  You beat me by a split second on that Abacus post.   Mine had no picture, so you win. LOL

Wink

(02-02-2018, 02:53 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Does that represent how long Marvin is going to be our head coach?

God I hope not! Shocked

RE: ***2nd Annual Bengals Board Awards*** - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-02-2018

(01-26-2018, 02:34 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: It's time for the 2nd Bengals Board Awards. Your picks should be based on 2017 contributions. A few new categories have been added this year as well.

Pick your favorite / most deserving in each category and after the thread runs for a few days, we'll tally the votes and name the winners. The thread is for fun purposes only, so no negative comments please.

Although this in Jungle Noise, non-Bengals fans are permitted to participate in this thread.

(Staff members are not eligible for consideration)

Enjoy!  :andy:

Sorry it took me so long to see this, thought it was another award thread about past Bengal greats.

This always pisses off people too, so sorry to anyone i forget and i will remember you later as you post.

Best Overall Contributor - Sunsetbengal but have to throw out an honorable mention to you Holic.

Best Jungle Noise Poster - Wyche, Leonardfan40, SHracerx, Harleydog, Ocho, Shady, Brad, Hoofhearted, Murdock, Bengalhawk etc
Best NFL Draft Poster - Wolf, Ochocincos, but there are lots of good ones, Bfine, Jpoore etc.
Best Smack Talk Poster - Rfaulk
Best Klotsch Poster - Bengalzona
Best P & R Poster - Don't go on here anymore
Best General Sports Poster - Truck
Best Non-Sports Poster - Eox
Best Non-Bengals Fan / Poster - Packerbacker
Best Game Day Thread Poster - Tigerteeth
Best New Member / Poster - Depthchart
Best Member Signature - Takedown

Nicest Poster - Packerbacker easily
Funniest Poster - Harleydog
Most Respectful Poster - Go Cards
Most Informative Poster (Football) - Shake N Blake but he is a mod so, Royal Red Legs, The Leonard Leap honorable mention
Most Informative Poster (Other Sports) - Uberhuber
Most Informative Poster (General Topics) - Pat5775
Most Off-the-wall Poster (In a good way) - Beaker

Best Use of Sarcasm - Philhos
Best Use of Gifs/Images - Llama
Best Use of Stats & Sources - Shake N Blake but he is a mod so i will go with the guy that holds all stats as truth, Fredtoast
Best Use of Logic / Reason - Pat5775

Like i said, this really pisses people off and i will forget tons of guys that i would try and go back and find them a place.

Not enough awards for all these guys and this is just going off of my head as of this moment.

RE: ***2nd Annual Bengals Board Awards*** - ochocincos - 02-02-2018

I realize this may actually be a lot of effort, but would it be feasible to just take the top 3 votes for each category then have a poll for people to vote their favorite?

RE: ***2nd Annual Bengals Board Awards*** - wolfkaosaun - 02-02-2018

Best Overall Contributor - Shake & Blake

Best Jungle Noise Poster - Shake & Blake
Best NFL Draft Poster - ochocinco
Best Smack Talk Poster - rfaulk
Best Klotsch Poster - Bengalzona
Best P & R Poster - Never go on there so I dunno
Best General Sports Poster - Truck
Best Non-Sports Poster - Xenomorph
Best Non-Bengals Fan / Poster - PackerBacker
Best Game Day Thread Poster - I'm always on Twitter so rarely check them out
Best New Member / Poster - BenZoo (even though it's going on a year, still him)
Best Member Signature - Johnny

Nicest Poster - Tiger Teeth
Funniest Poster - Harley
Most Respectful Poster - Everyone is really respectful, there's only been a handful of people that haven't
Most Informative Poster (Football) - There's honestly so many to name. rfaulk, ochocincos, shake & blake, bfine, royle all come to mind
Most Informative Poster (Other Sports) - Truck
Most Informative Poster (General Topics) - Not really there often
Most Off-the-wall Poster (In a good way) - Fred

Best Use of Sarcasm - Fred
Best Use of Gifs/Images - No idea
Best Use of Stats & Sources - Fred
Best Use of Logic / Reason - No one. Logic and reason doesn't exist on the internet

Filled it out to the best of my ability

(02-02-2018, 03:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Like i said, this really pisses people off and i will forget tons of guys that i would try and go back and find them a place.

Not enough awards for all these guys and this is just going off of my head as of this moment.

NOT A SINGLE VOTE FOR ME I'M PI$$ED

Naw not at all. People can get mad but it's whatever. There's a ton of solid contributors on this board.

RE: ***2nd Annual Bengals Board Awards*** - Tiger Teeth - 02-02-2018

(02-02-2018, 05:34 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: NOT A SINGLE VOTE FOR ME I'M PI$$ED

Naw not at all. People can get mad but it's whatever. There's a ton of solid contributors on this board.

Correction, check post #9.  I voted for ya'.

(01-26-2018, 03:18 PM)Wyche Wrote: Best Overall Contributor - ochocincos or faulk....I'm going with faulk, he's on about every corner of the board.

Best Jungle Noise Poster - I like FiK, depthchart is a good one, muskies....jj22, McC, SHRacer, ThePistons....who recently came to the darkside...lol.  ocho goes here too, Nicoma, so many.
Best NFL Draft Poster - Still Wolfkaosun
Best Smack Talk Poster - toss up....faulk or STC
Best Klotsch Poster - TigerTeeth.  Keeps up with everyone's bday, and posts there quite often.....
Best P & R Poster - not in there enough to give an honest opinion....but I like Johnny Cupcakes and Belsnickel when I do read, michaelsean, and Sociopathic Stooler fan.
Best General Sports Poster - I really like a lot of what ochocincos has to say
Best Non-Sports Poster - Bengalhawk62....followed by BengalRocker and jason.  Those are my music homies.....Xeno is on A LOT of O/T stuff
Best Non-Bengals Fan / Poster - Captain Obvious
Best Game Day Thread Poster - bfine32/reubenahmed
Best New Member / Poster - not real new....but depthchart.
Best Member Signature - I dig the old school reference in bfine's sig

Nicest Poster - gotta be packerbacker, right?
Funniest Poster - damn, there's so many.....Harley Dog, Godfather, Awful Llama, BengalHawk, TigerTeeth, VasDefrens, SCS....hell, pick one....lol.
Most Respectful Poster - Nate
Most Informative Poster (Football) - Royle Redloegs.....love, love his o line evals.
Most Informative Poster (Other Sports) - he doesn't post a lot anymore, but Truck 101 knows his shit.
Most Informative Poster (General Topics) - fred
Most Off-the-wall Poster (In a good way) - The Dog!!! (HD) grampahol is right up there though.

Best Use of Sarcasm - Nately120, hands down, although Phil has his moments....as does McC
Best Use of Gifs/Images - man, ochocincos and interceptor have really upped their game on this......but I go with Rattler
Best Use of Stats & Sources - Leonard Leap, since I can't use Shake.  ThePistons is another good stat guy....and of course fred.
Best Use of Logic / Reason - I go Belsnickel.

Filling these lists makes you realize just how many good posters are on here.  I'm sure I've missed a couple.

*Ahem* ^^^^^^^^

Even though you didn't vote for me..... Sad

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO :andy:

(02-02-2018, 05:45 PM)Wyche Wrote: *Ahem* ^^^^^^^^

Even though you didn't vote for me..... Sad

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO :andy:

I meant his post lol.

Welp.

I suck.

I'll see myself out Ninja

(02-02-2018, 05:53 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I meant his post lol.

Welp.

I suck.

I'll see myself out Ninja

LOL....no way man, your scouting reports are golden my man.  I get a lot of info from guys I know little about from them.  Keep up the good work!  I enjoy a reading a lot of the mocks, especially ochocincos and Okeana.....and bfine puts in a lot of work with the "official mock board", and I enjoy his mocks as well.  There's a ton of solid posts in there, but your scouting report work always stood out to me.  Can't wait to read this season's. :andy:

RE: ***2nd Annual Bengals Board Awards*** - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-02-2018

See, forget the best draft/scout poster on the board. Told yah lol

You can give me a lot of shit for this Wolf, unforgiveable bro. Sad

Oh wait, forget it you didn't vote for me either lmao!