Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
WWE thread - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: All Other Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-All-Other-Sports)
+--- Thread: WWE thread (/Thread-WWE-thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

WWE thread - J24 - 01-28-2018

Since sunset is a dick here is a thread about the WWE. Who you got for the Rumble.

RE: WWE thread - BengalHawk62 - 01-29-2018

I'll talk about the WWE with ya. 

I didn't get a chance to watch the Rumble, but I found out who won this morning when I got up.  Glad they gave it to Nak.  Nak vs. Styles at WM will be fun to watch.

Did Lesnar retain?

Heard Asuka won the more entertaining women's rumble too.  Still waiting to see what they have in store for her.

RE: WWE thread - XenoMorph - 01-29-2018

Heard some of the results really want to find out who one the Lesnar fight will tune in tonight to find out

Since a Smackdown superstar won the rumble

Reigns vs Lesnar at WrestleMania is my prediction... (I figured they had him give up the belt so he could enter the rumble for just that reason)

RE: WWE thread - J24 - 01-29-2018

Lesner retained last night. It's setting up a Reigns vs Lesner match at Mainia. We're probably going to get Rousey vs Charlotte as the main event.

(01-29-2018, 02:15 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Lesner retained last night. It's setting up a Reigns vs Lesner match at Mainia. We're probably going to get Rousey vs Charlotte as the main event.

Make sense with Ashka going after Bliss

RE: WWE thread - BengalHawk62 - 01-29-2018

(01-29-2018, 02:15 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Lesner retained last night. It's setting up a Reigns vs Lesner match at Mainia. We're probably going to get Rousey vs Charlotte as the main event.

Reigns vs Lesnar....ya WWE has been salivated at that one for a long time.  Not sure how I feel about that.  I'm really wanting to see Strowman with the belt.  I haven't been invested in a character like this in a long time.  He reminds me of when Goldberg hit it big back in the 90's.  Braun is a freak!!!  To me, he's been must see TV this whole past year.  Really hoping to see him with a belt soon.  Heard he might be going after the Miz for the IC title next? 

I really hope Rousey flops in the WWE.  I can't stand that woman.  The rumors I've heard is a Rousey/McMahan feud with the Rock and HHH involved. 

Asuka vs Bliss.  Asuka vs. Charlotte.  Either way, it'll be entertaining.  Bliss has the best ass in the WWE right now.  I'm just sayin'.....

RE: WWE thread - J24 - 02-04-2018

(01-29-2018, 04:02 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Reigns vs Lesnar....ya WWE has been salivated at that one for a long time.  Not sure how I feel about that.  I'm really wanting to see Strowman with the belt.  I haven't been invested in a character like this in a long time.  He reminds me of when Goldberg hit it big back in the 90's.  Braun is a freak!!!  To me, he's been must see TV this whole past year.  Really hoping to see him with a belt soon.  Heard he might be going after the Miz for the IC title next? 

I really hope Rousey flops in the WWE.  I can't stand that woman.  The rumors I've heard is a Rousey/McMahan feud with the Rock and HHH involved. 

Asuka vs Bliss.  Asuka vs. Charlotte.  Either way, it'll be entertaining.  Bliss has the best ass in the WWE right now.  I'm just sayin'.....
1.) Strowman deserves the Belt and everyone knows it that watches WWE. I really think Vince thinks the WWE Universe is ********.
2.) I like Rousey she is a star and the Women's division particularly Smackdown needs her.
3.)I think it will be a triple threat at Mainia between Auska Vs Bliss Vs Banks.

RE: WWE thread - Bengal Dude - 02-05-2018

If they want Reigns against Lesnar, then that's fine, but I don't want it to be the main event. Nakamura and Styles need to be the last match. They have amazing chemistry and their match will blow everyone else out of the water. That's if Vince allows it. 

RE: WWE thread - J24 - 02-05-2018

(02-05-2018, 02:00 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: If they want Reigns against Lesnar, then that's fine, but I don't want it to be the main event. Nakamura and Styles need to be the last match. They have amazing chemistry and their match will blow everyone else out of the water. That's if Vince allows it. 

Your right but that won't happen.

RE: WWE thread - Bengal Dude - 02-06-2018

(02-05-2018, 07:52 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Your right but that won't happen.

Of course not. Vince will continue to shove Reigns down our throats. Besides, Wrestlemania is geared towards the casual fan, not the hardcore. 

RE: WWE thread - XenoMorph - 02-06-2018

(02-05-2018, 02:00 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: If they want Reigns against Lesnar, then that's fine, but I don't want it to be the main event. Nakamura and Styles need to be the last match. They have amazing chemistry and their match will blow everyone else out of the water. That's if Vince allows it. 

I don't know what the MAIN main event will be but both those matches will be main events.

RE: WWE thread - Truck_1_0_1_ - 02-07-2018

(02-05-2018, 02:00 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: If they want Reigns against Lesnar, then that's fine, but I don't want it to be the main event. Nakamura and Styles need to be the last match. They have amazing chemistry and their match will blow everyone else out of the water. That's if Vince allows it. 

... aaaaaaaaand this is why NJPW, with Kazuchika Okada leading the way, is the top promotion in the world right now; they know how to use the TALENT as the main draw, as opposed to the marketing guys.

RE: WWE thread - J24 - 02-26-2018

Reigns won last night so we have Reigns vs Lesner.

RE: WWE thread - Bengal Dude - 02-27-2018

(02-26-2018, 10:22 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Reigns won last night so we have Reigns vs Lesner.

As expected. If Vince is smart he'll AJ vs. Nakamura on last, but he won't. They're going to have to mute the crowd noise during the Reigns match. Everyone knows he's getting the title with Lesnar rumors, of him going back to UFC, coming back. 

RE: WWE thread - XenoMorph - 02-27-2018

while yes that will be the show stealer... imo.

I think it comes down to them still considering Raw the top brand so they get top match slot.

Kinda like anything that happened after lesnar vs undertaker the year undertaker lost.

but really as far as raw being top show...  smackdown really is running itself into the ground with the Styles/Owens/Sane  Daniels/McMahon.

Which looks like we could get a Daniels vs Shane at WM as well.       I don't know what story they got going but for a show about opportunities as they claim to only see the same 2 guys over and over is disappointing.

What I do like is the talent that has come in From Impact.... Are champions already. Impact > WWE

RE: WWE thread - J24 - 02-28-2018

(02-27-2018, 02:43 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: As expected. If Vince is smart he'll AJ vs. Nakamura on last, but he won't. They're going to have to mute the crowd noise during the Reigns match. Everyone knows he's getting the title with Lesnar rumors, of him going back to UFC, coming back. 

Idk I see them going Taker vs Cena as the Main Event or if they can somehow get the Rock in the Rousey match then maybe them.

RE: WWE thread - XenoMorph - 03-01-2018

(02-28-2018, 02:11 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Idk I see them going Taker vs Cena as the Main Event or if they can somehow get the Rock in the Rousey match then maybe them.

Pretty sure that match isn't gonna happen... Taker retired earlier this year I though at the 25th anniversary show for Raw.

Cena was saying he missed his chance for that on raw the other night...(and is off to chase the road to WM on smackdown)

RE: WWE thread - BengalHawk62 - 03-01-2018

(03-01-2018, 01:50 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Pretty sure that match isn't gonna happen... Taker retired earlier this year I though at the 25th anniversary show for Raw.

Cena was saying he missed his chance for that on raw the other night...(and is off to chase the road to WM on smackdown)

That was nothing but an angle.  What I've been hearing is the Taker vs. Cena is still a for sure thing at WM.  Somehow on Smackdown, Cena is going lose his last chance at WM, feeling heartbroken and let down, he's about to announce his retirement and at that moment, the lights go off and the gong sounds. 

The Roman Reigns promo from RAW was also a shoot to get him over as a face against Brock.  it actually worked as I thought that was Roman's best mic work he's done.  it was raw and from the heart and brought legitimate heat felt back stage towards Brock. I'm actually a big Roman fan. He continually puts on great matches and one of his best was against Brock a couple years ago. It'll be another great match with him winning the belt. I'm looking forward to it....maybe even a little more than the AJ vs. Naka match.

RE: WWE thread - XenoMorph - 03-01-2018

(03-01-2018, 02:11 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: That was nothing but an angle.  What I've been hearing is the Taker vs. Cena is still a for sure thing at WM.  Somehow on Smackdown, Cena is going lose his last chance at WM, feeling heartbroken and let down, he's about to announce his retirement and at that moment, the lights go off and the gong sounds. 

The Roman Reigns promo from RAW was also a shoot to get him over as a face against Brock.  it actually worked as I thought that was Roman's best mic work he's done.  it was raw and from the heart and brought legitimate heat felt back stage towards Brock.  I'm actually a big Roman fan.  He continually puts on great matches and one of his best was against Brock a couple years ago.  It'll be another great match with him winning the belt.  I'm looking forward to it....maybe even a little more than the AJ vs. Naka match.

so Taker throws John a pity match? if that match happens you know we know and john knows taker goes over but john is used to losing at wrestlemania