Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Bengals Sign OT/G Bobby Hart - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Bengals Sign OT/G Bobby Hart (/Thread-Bengals-Sign-OT-G-Bobby-Hart)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: OL Bobby Hart signed - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-14-2018

(02-14-2018, 05:46 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Lol that is just classic. 

This is SO Bengals..... LMAO

RE: OL Bobby Hart signed - Sabretooth - 02-14-2018

(02-14-2018, 05:19 PM)Joelist Wrote: Hobson should be ashamed for writing that signing a scrub that had been cut is addressing the OL.

Also writing an article about T O being latest Bengal inducted into the H O F.
T O was a Bengal for only one season if memory serves me right. Shocked

RE: OL Bobby Hart signed - Bengalholic - 02-14-2018

Wait...we signed thee Bobby Hart??? Hell to the yeah!!!

[Image: O1TgQqP.gif]

Ninja

RE: Bengals Sign OT/G Bobby Hart - XenoMorph - 02-14-2018

(02-14-2018, 05:58 PM)Sabretooth Wrote: Also writing an article about T O being latest Bengal inducted into the H O F.

the article said... Latest Player to have Played for the Bengals.  1 year still counts as playing for the bengals... And it was his final year.

RE: Bengals Sign OT/G Bobby Hart - XenoMorph - 02-14-2018

Nothing Wrong with signing OL depth before free agency. This guy is here to compete for a spot probly backup spot... no gaurentees to make the roster. No reason for any one here to get excited or upset.

most likely competing for backup OG... But having some experience at OT helps especially come camp... when you need extra bodies.

RE: Bengals Sign OT/G Bobby Hart - McC - 02-14-2018

Isn't he kinda old? Hell he was writing songs for The Monkees back in the 60's.

RE: Bengals Sign OT/G Bobby Hart - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-14-2018

(02-14-2018, 05:58 PM)Sabretooth Wrote: Also writing an article about T O being latest Bengal inducted into the H O F.

Hell.....may as well get in on it....he played for like, half the league. LMAO

RE: Bengals Sign OT/G Bobby Hart - jj22 - 02-14-2018

Thinking our 39m cap space is now down to 15m. Awaiting Hobspins updated figures.

RE: Bengals Sign OT/G Bobby Hart - BoomerFan - 02-14-2018

I guess we couldn't get Marshall Newhouse to come back. Ninja

RE: Bengals Sign OT/G Bobby Hart - CornerBlitz - 02-14-2018

(02-14-2018, 06:31 PM)jj22 Wrote: Thinking our 39m cap space is now down to 15m. Awaiting Hobspins updated figures.

Couldn't have said it better myself.  This guy is a bum.

RE: Bengals Sign OT/G Bobby Hart - Synric - 02-14-2018

I'll say the same thing I did in the Chris Smith trade last offseason.

It looks like the Bengals are targeting the Offensive Line and this type of signing likely points to them picking a few in the upcoming draft.

RE: Bengals Sign OT/G Bobby Hart - SunsetBengal - 02-14-2018

Somehow at first, I read that as Brett Hart. I started thinking, "A retired WWF wrestler now plays tackle in the NFL??".

RE: Bengals Sign OT/G Bobby Hart - Mike M (the other one) - 02-14-2018

Well hate to say it, but Hart was on my short list until I researched why he was cut and then I changed my mind.
Oh well, bring him in. We don't gain or lose much of anything.

RE: Bengals Sign OT/G Bobby Hart - 3wt - 02-14-2018

(02-14-2018, 07:22 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Well hate to say it, but Hart was on my short list until I researched why he was cut and then I changed my mind.
Oh well, bring him in. We don't gain or lose much of anything.

Maybe we get lucky.  Pollack has to be familiar with the guy.   Hopefully he knows something good about the guy none of us would.

RE: Bengals Sign OT/G Bobby Hart - fredtoast - 02-14-2018

(02-14-2018, 05:19 PM)Joelist Wrote: Hobson should be ashamed for writing that signing a scrub that had been cut is addressing the OL.

Rich Braham and Evan Mathis had both been cut when we signed them.

RE: Bengals Sign OT/G Bobby Hart - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 02-14-2018

This is the type of signing I expect when:

1) you want Ogbuehi to win the starting job during training camp

or

2) you're a GM with 27 seasons of experience and no play off wins and you hire family to handle pro personnel decisions

or

3) both

RE: Bengals Sign OT/G Bobby Hart - Socal Bengals fan - 02-14-2018

In other news the Bengals wont re- sign Dunlap or Atkins to make room for Hart in 2019. Another huge signing by Mike Brown. Fred approved!

RE: Bengals Sign OT/G Bobby Hart - fredtoast - 02-14-2018

(02-14-2018, 07:52 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: This is the type of signing I expect when:

1) you want Ogbuehi to win the starting job during training camp

or

2) you're a GM with 27 seasons of experience and no play off wins and you hire family to handle pro personnel decisions

or

3) both

(02-14-2018, 07:53 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: In other news the Bengals wont re- sign Dunlap or Atkins to make room for Hart in 2019.  Another huge signing by Mike Brown.  Fred approved!

Guess you guys are unaware of how the NFL works.  Allow me to educate you.  Teams all over the league are signing street free agents to fill out their potential training camp rosters.

RE: Bengals Sign OT/G Bobby Hart - bfine32 - 02-14-2018

Well at least most are looking at this signing with optimism. I will say the kid has maturity issues. Unlike most in this thread, I think it beats nothing.

RE: Bengals Sign OT/G Bobby Hart - BenZoo2 - 02-14-2018

Typical. Sign a has been or a never was. Signs a player that reportedly quit on his team. Wonders why fans are quitting on this one.

But hey, it's an outside player that doesn't affect comp picks