Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Is there a definite NO at #12 - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Draft Central (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Draft-Central)
+--- Thread: Is there a definite NO at #12 (/Thread-Is-there-a-definite-NO-at-12)

Is there a definite NO at #12 - sandwedge - 02-21-2018

For you? We all know who the top rated guys are. Who would make you pissed if we selected at #12?

Is there a definite NO at #12 - Storer50 - 02-21-2018

Connor Williams and Marcus davenport.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

RE: Is there a definite NO at #12 - Go Cards - 02-21-2018

Any QB in draft even though am a huge Lamar Jackson fan

RE: Is there a definite NO at #12 - HarleyDog - 02-21-2018

Any BPA that doesn’t address our immediate needs.

RE: Is there a definite NO at #12 - Goalpost - 02-21-2018

Any wr. Not a fan of McGlinchey at 12 either.

RE: Is there a definite NO at #12 - psychdoctor - 02-21-2018

No to Connor Williams I do not want another injured offensive line personnel too risky.

RE: Is there a definite NO at #12 - CJD - 02-21-2018

Agreed on Connor Williams.

Same for any CB, WR, or DLinemen.

I'm also a bit nervous about Josh Allen.

RE: Is there a definite NO at #12 - BengalHawk62 - 02-21-2018

(02-21-2018, 08:25 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Any BPA that doesn’t address our immediate needs.

This^^^

Especially no QB.

RE: Is there a definite NO at #12 - Yojimbo - 02-21-2018

Probably only WR or CB at this point.

RE: Is there a definite NO at #12 - Go Cards - 02-21-2018

(02-21-2018, 10:32 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: No to Connor Williams I do not want another injured offensive line personnel too risky.

Agree with this as well. 

Nothing personal other than we need healthy guys ready to compete for job immediately. 

RE: Is there a definite NO at #12 - Jpoore - 02-21-2018

There is no definite no besides kicker and punter.

RE: Is there a definite NO at #12 - ochocincos - 02-21-2018

I really wanna say CB but with Dennard entering the final year of his contract and Jones's option likely not getting picked up for 2018, I can see CB being on the table as insurance in case Dennard doesn't get extended.

RE: Is there a definite NO at #12 - Joelist - 02-21-2018

No QBs. In fact anything other than Offensive Line is an issue.

RE: Is there a definite NO at #12 - Big Boss - 02-22-2018

The draft's a crap shoot, but at #12 they should be trying to draft someone that they expect to be a day-one contributor.

In other words, no QB.

RE: Is there a definite NO at #12 - NATI BENGALS - 02-22-2018

WR, RB, K, P and TE because there isnt one worthy of 12

RE: Is there a definite NO at #12 - TrenchWarfare - 02-22-2018

(02-21-2018, 11:24 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Agreed on Connor Williams.

Same for any CB, WR, or DLinemen.

I'm also a bit nervous about Josh Allen.

Id never say never to a CB or DE of the right one fell. In a passing league those positions are too valuable. Add OT to the list. Premium positions.
In this draft Nelson is the only OL that we’d have to take at 12. Chubb only DE that we’d have to take, regardless of need. OT is weak this year with too many questions about Brown and Conner.

RE: Is there a definite NO at #12 - sandwedge - 02-22-2018

So today I was having lunch at the golf course. The TV was on to ESPN and they were talking about how Rosen will fall down the draft boards. They were showing game highlights of him and I noticed UCLA's LT was getting beat pretty bad a lot. According to Kyper Rosen will fall to the Dolphins at #11 and you couldn't help but notice who he had us taking at #12, Kolton Miller, the LT that I just watched get beat like a bass drum.....

RE: Is there a definite NO at #12 - Okeana - 02-22-2018

my biggest fear is the OT class in general. over drafting for need. I would much rather take the BPA and moving Boling out or overpay for someone in Free agency

RE: Is there a definite NO at #12 - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-22-2018

Any player that would not be an instant starter really. QB even if i like a lot of them is not an immediate need and is
not our biggest problem. I think i would be fine with whoever Pollack wants on the O-line honestly. He knows his stuff.

Don't like Connor Williams cause of the injuries and the Ogbuehi comparisons though and him and Orlando Brown are
both heavy footed.