Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Name the Actors to portray Bengals in a Hollywood Film about the Franchise - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Name the Actors to portray Bengals in a Hollywood Film about the Franchise (/Thread-Name-the-Actors-to-portray-Bengals-in-a-Hollywood-Film-about-the-Franchise)

Pages: 1 2 3

Name the Actors to portray Bengals in a Hollywood Film about the Franchise - depthchart - 05-25-2018

Name an Actor or Actress (living or dead) to portray certain Bengals in a Hollywood film about the Franchise.

For example:

Jonah Hill to portray Paul Alexander

Peter Boyle (from Everybody Loves Raymond) to portray Mike Brown

and Ice T as Pac Man

RE: Name the Actors to portray Bengals in a Hollywood Film about the Franchise - GreenCornBengal - 05-25-2018

Darryl Philbin (Darryl from the office) would make a good Vontaze

RE: Name the Actors to portray Bengals in a Hollywood Film about the Franchise - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-25-2018

In Supernatural the black guy that stabbed Sam Winchester in the back and killed him the first time looks a lot like AJ Green.

RE: Name the Actors to portray Bengals in a Hollywood Film about the Franchise - Brownshoe - 05-25-2018

A young Damian Lewis for Andy Dalton.

RE: Name the Actors to portray Bengals in a Hollywood Film about the Franchise - TKUHL - 05-25-2018

(05-25-2018, 03:56 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: A young Damian Lewis for Andy Dalton.

I was thinking more along the lines as Seth McFarland as Andy lol.

RE: Name the Actors to portray Bengals in a Hollywood Film about the Franchise - sandwedge - 05-25-2018

(05-25-2018, 04:20 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I was thinking more along the lines as Seth McFarland as Andy lol.

Nah, the redheaded bully from Christmas Story

RE: Name the Actors to portray Bengals in a Hollywood Film about the Franchise - PhilHos - 05-25-2018

Gary Coleman as Giovanni Bernard. Ninja

RE: Name the Actors to portray Bengals in a Hollywood Film about the Franchise - sandwedge - 05-25-2018

Uncle Fester could be Billy Price!!

RE: Name the Actors to portray Bengals in a Hollywood Film about the Franchise - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-25-2018

(05-25-2018, 04:45 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Uncle Fester could be Billy Price!!

Randy from My Name Is Earl looks a bit like him if he shaved his head.

(05-25-2018, 04:24 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Nah, the redheaded bully from Christmas Story

Yeah it is almost uncanny... SAY UNCLE!!!! :andy:

RE: Name the Actors to portray Bengals in a Hollywood Film about the Franchise - depthchart - 05-25-2018

I'm torn between either Jim Carey or Jerry Seinfeld to play Collinsworth.

RE: Name the Actors to portray Bengals in a Hollywood Film about the Franchise - 2MinutesHate - 05-25-2018

Bill Paxton as Mike Zimmer

[Image: Chet-weird-science-6347974-450-336.jpg]

RE: Name the Actors to portray Bengals in a Hollywood Film about the Franchise - jason - 05-25-2018

(05-25-2018, 03:56 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: A young Damian Lewis for Andy Dalton.

Is that the Shermanator from American Pie? If not, he gets .my vote.

RE: Name the Actors to portray Bengals in a Hollywood Film about the Franchise - HarleyDog - 05-25-2018

Chris Farley as Mike Brown.

RE: Name the Actors to portray Bengals in a Hollywood Film about the Franchise - HarleyDog - 05-25-2018

Hulk Hogan as Brian Leonard.

Steve Buscimi (crazy eyes) as Randy Bullock.

Jenna Jamison as Katie.

RE: Name the Actors to portray Bengals in a Hollywood Film about the Franchise - Brownshoe - 05-25-2018

(05-25-2018, 05:34 PM)jason Wrote: Is that the Shermanator from American Pie?  If not, he gets .my vote.

[Image: damian-lewis-by-kurt-iswarienko-for-mr-porter.jpg]

It's the dude from Homeland.

SInce the last few years have been pretty much a joke. Why not Carrot Top for Andy Dalton?

RE: Name the Actors to portray Bengals in a Hollywood Film about the Franchise - SunsetBengal - 05-25-2018

(05-25-2018, 02:22 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Darryl Philbin (Darryl from the office) would make a good Vontaze

Hmm, I was thinking more like LL Cool J.