Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
AJ McCarron getting outplayed - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Around the NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Around-the-NFL)
+--- Thread: AJ McCarron getting outplayed (/Thread-AJ-McCarron-getting-outplayed)

Pages: 1 2

AJ McCarron getting outplayed - Trademark - 06-15-2018

Lol and people wanted this bum to start

[Image: 462_A7_F3_A-1026-4_B81-_A97_C-52_A2_F940_DF01.jpg]

RE: AJ McCarron getting outplayed - CornerBlitz - 06-15-2018

Just makes not doing the trade with Cleveland even more stupid. If he is this much of a bum why couldn't they have just traded him for a second round pick straight up and been done with it. Bengals FO is a joke.

RE: AJ McCarron getting outplayed - Bilbo Saggins - 06-15-2018

Peterman is already familiar with all of the Bills's receivers. He is also more familiar with the system, the defenders, and what the coaching staff is looking for. I'd still be awfully surprised if anyone other than McCarron were their starter game 1 against the Ravens. 

RE: AJ McCarron getting outplayed - Nicomo Cosca - 06-15-2018

He’s not a Bengal anymore, who cares how McCarron is playing?

RE: AJ McCarron getting outplayed - SHRacerX - 06-15-2018

(06-15-2018, 06:45 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s not a Bengal anymore, who cares how McCarron is playing?

Well, I guess I will raise my hand because I like the guy.  I want to see him succeed, but not against the Bengals. 

I will say this for AJM:  He never seemed to wow anyone in practice, but he has the smarts and the savvy when the lights come on.  I can't see the same for Nate Pederman.   We will see how this plays out.  

RE: AJ McCarron getting outplayed - HarleyDog - 06-15-2018

Agree with SHR. Besides, AJ did his best here and not like he wasn’t a hard working player. He just really wasn’t going to get his career going here with Dalton at the helm. I hope he has a lot of success with the Bills.

RE: AJ McCarron getting outplayed - Jason_NC - 06-15-2018

(06-15-2018, 05:44 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: Just makes not doing the trade with Cleveland even more stupid.  If he is this much of a bum why couldn't they have just traded him for a second round pick straight up and been done with it. Bengals FO is a joke.

They did the trade, Cleveland blew it.  

RE: AJ McCarron getting outplayed - Tiger Teeth - 06-15-2018

How's his wife doing? I miss her.

RE: AJ McCarron getting outplayed - Sabretooth - 06-15-2018

(06-15-2018, 08:19 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: How's his wife doing? I miss her.

This gets to the heart of the matter.
Views of the wifey

RE: AJ McCarron getting outplayed - Tiger Teeth - 06-15-2018

(06-15-2018, 09:00 AM)Sabretooth Wrote: This gets to the heart of the matter.
Views of the wifey

Here's a view of the wifey:

NSFW -

[Image: webb.jpg]

RE: AJ McCarron getting outplayed - XenoMorph - 06-15-2018

(06-15-2018, 05:44 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: Just makes not doing the trade with Cleveland even more stupid.  If he is this much of a bum why couldn't they have just traded him for a second round pick straight up and been done with it. Bengals FO is a joke.

well you can keep saying it was stupid but we are not the reason it didn't happen blame cleveland

RE: AJ McCarron getting outplayed - StrictlyBiz - 06-15-2018

(06-15-2018, 09:13 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Here's a view of the wifey:

NSFW -

How can you say that is NSFW? That my friend, is suitable anywhere, anytime.  ThumbsUp

RE: AJ McCarron getting outplayed - XenoMorph - 06-15-2018

His contract was built like it is in case this happens....

RE: AJ McCarron getting outplayed - Go Cards - 06-16-2018

NSFW -

World class beauty ! 

AJ will never be as good of a QB as she is a swimsuit model in a billion years. 

RE: AJ McCarron getting outplayed - UKWhoDey - 06-16-2018

I thought Cleveland dropped the ball on getting the paperwork in before midnight?

RE: AJ McCarron getting outplayed - SunsetBengal - 06-16-2018

(06-16-2018, 12:33 PM)UKWhoDey Wrote: I thought Cleveland dropped the ball on getting the paperwork in before midnight?

That is correct.

However, in hindsight, I'm kind of glad that things played out the way they did.  Had that trade gone through, several events that happened since then likely would not have.  Cleveland likely wouldn't nave been a willing taker for Tyrod Taylor, which led to the Bills heavy roster turnover, and the Bengals landing Cordy Glenn and Preston Brown.

If you look at it from a karma perspective, seems like things worked out better for the Bengals to not have that trade go through.  Now, we have a proven, experienced LT, AND the best Center in the draft, rather than having to choose to fill one or the other in the 1st round.  Not to mention the NFL's leading tackler on a one year lease.

RE: AJ McCarron getting outplayed - HarleyDog - 06-16-2018

(06-16-2018, 02:11 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That is correct.

However, in hindsight, I'm kind of glad that things played out the way they did.  Had that trade gone through, several events that happened since then likely would not have.  Cleveland likely wouldn't nave been a willing taker for Tyrod Taylor, which led to the Bills heavy roster turnover, and the Bengals landing Cordy Glenn and Preston Brown.

If you look at it from a karma perspective, seems like things worked out better for the Bengals to not have that trade go through.  Now, we have a proven, experienced LT, AND the best Center in the draft, rather than having to choose to fill one or the other in the 1st round.  Not to mention the NFL's leading tackler on a one year lease.

Nice perception and your right. Man, had that trade went through things would have been different.

RE: AJ McCarron getting outplayed - Bengalitis - 06-16-2018

NSFW -

This convinces me AJM is already a winner. Clapping Clapping

RE: AJ McCarron getting outplayed - Devils Advocate - 06-17-2018

AJ will benched before week 8.

RE: AJ McCarron getting outplayed - Tiger Teeth - 06-17-2018

(06-17-2018, 07:59 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: AJ will benched before week 8.

I agree.  I was never a big fan of his, but I wish him well.  But I still agree about him being benched.