Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
OH BOY ARE THE BENGALS GARBAGE - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: OH BOY ARE THE BENGALS GARBAGE (/Thread-OH-BOY-ARE-THE-BENGALS-GARBAGE)

Pages: 1 2 3

OH BOY ARE THE BENGALS GARBAGE - SteelCitySouth - 08-24-2015

Yes.

RE: OH BOY ARE THE BENGALS GARBAGE - SunsetBengal - 08-24-2015

Yep, looking like they need to re-open camp..

RE: OH BOY ARE THE BENGALS GARBAGE - SteelCitySouth - 08-24-2015

INT NUMBER TWO

HOT GARBAGE

RE: OH BOY ARE THE BENGALS GARBAGE - BigPapaKain - 08-24-2015

The Bengals are struggling on prime time? Shocker.

RE: OH BOY ARE THE BENGALS GARBAGE - BernLock - 08-24-2015

Who cares noone will remember this game in 2 weeks

RE: OH BOY ARE THE BENGALS GARBAGE - Se ky bengal - 08-25-2015

(08-24-2015, 10:01 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Yes.

Sure looked like a hot steaming pile of crap  Sick

RE: OH BOY ARE THE BENGALS GARBAGE - Tiger Teeth - 08-25-2015

Can we change the subject?

RE: OH BOY ARE THE BENGALS GARBAGE - SteelCitySouth - 08-25-2015

(08-24-2015, 11:43 PM)BernLock Wrote: Who cares noone will remember this game in 2 weeks

Bengals fans have lived so long with a crappy team that they have evolved to only remember the past in one week chunks.

RE: OH BOY ARE THE BENGALS GARBAGE - BigPapaKain - 08-25-2015

(08-25-2015, 09:46 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Bengals fans have lived so long with a crappy team that they have evolved to only remember the past in one week chunks.

Can you blame us? Go look at the fallout from a preseason game over in the asylum.

(08-25-2015, 09:49 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Can you blame us? Go look at the fallout from a preseason game over in the asylum.

I think the fall out this time is quite appropriate.  Your first team looked like a steaming pile of pig shit.  I would get it if they had some drives that just fizzled, but they didn't.  They completely just suck.  I mean INT after INT...It was like Dalton was pissed that AJ caused an INT first and wanted to show everyone he was still in top overthrow form.

RE: OH BOY ARE THE BENGALS GARBAGE - Interceptor - 08-25-2015

(08-24-2015, 11:43 PM)BernLock Wrote: Who cares noone will remember this game in 2 weeks

Because this type of game will repeat itself at least 4 times during the regular season and (if the football gods have a cruel sense of humor) in their first game of the playoffs.

RE: OH BOY ARE THE BENGALS GARBAGE - michaelsean - 08-25-2015

I can't believe all those players making Dalton look bad. He'd have at least one Super Bowl if every receiver didn't run every route incorrectly on every play for the last 4 years.

RE: OH BOY ARE THE BENGALS GARBAGE - Griever - 08-25-2015

(08-25-2015, 11:25 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I can't believe all those players making Dalton look bad.  He'd have at least one Super Bowl if every receiver didn't run every route incorrectly on every play for the last 4 years.

lets have dalton win a playoff game before you start mentioning SBs

RE: OH BOY ARE THE BENGALS GARBAGE - Luvnit2 - 08-25-2015

(08-25-2015, 10:00 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I think the fall out this time is quite appropriate.  Your first team looked like a steaming pile of pig shit.  I would get it if they had some drives that just fizzled, but they didn't.  They completely just suck.  I mean INT after INT...It was like Dalton was pissed that AJ caused an INT first and wanted to show everyone he was still in top overthrow form.

I find it hilarious anyone attempting to troll a pre-season game.

You look quite the fool on this attempt. ThumbsUp

RE: OH BOY ARE THE BENGALS GARBAGE - bengalfan74 - 08-25-2015

(08-25-2015, 10:00 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I think the fall out this time is quite appropriate.  Your first team looked like a steaming pile of pig shit.  I would get it if they had some drives that just fizzled, but they didn't.  They completely just suck.  I mean INT after INT...It was like Dalton was pissed that AJ caused an INT first and wanted to show everyone he was still in top overthrow form.

It's very appropriate ! It's not the final score, stats, etc.

It's that such an uninspired, unmotivated, uncaring, no heart performance is unacceptable even in a scrimmage game.

Where's the pride ???

(08-25-2015, 11:49 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I find it hilarious anyone attempting to troll a pre-season game.

Steaming.........................Pile........................of.........................Pig...............................Shit.

RE: OH BOY ARE THE BENGALS GARBAGE - Griever - 08-25-2015

(08-25-2015, 11:49 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I find it hilarious anyone attempting to troll a pre-season game.

bengals will be fighting the browns for the basement this year

RE: OH BOY ARE THE BENGALS GARBAGE - BigPapaKain - 08-25-2015

(08-25-2015, 11:55 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: It's very appropriate ! It's not the final score, stats, etc.

It's that such an uninspired, unmotivated, uncaring, no heart performance is unacceptable even in a scrimmage game.

Where's the pride ???

Pride? It's the god damn preseason. The games mean more to teams like the Buccaneers and the Jaguars than they do to established teams like the Bengals or the Steelers.

Chill the hell out. Better they look like hot garbage now than in 6 weeks, when the games mean something.

(08-25-2015, 04:02 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Pride? It's the god damn preseason. The games mean more to teams like the Buccaneers and the Jaguars than they do to established teams like the Bengals or the Steelers.

Chill the hell out. Better they look like hot garbage now than in 6 weeks, when the games mean something.

HOT..............STEAMING..............MOUND................OF.......................STINKING.......................PIG............................SHIT.

RE: OH BOY ARE THE BENGALS GARBAGE - Wyche'sWarrior - 08-25-2015

Yep.....pig shit's about right......