Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc (/Thread-Training-camp-news-notes-thoughts-reaction-etc)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - pally - 07-28-2018

Westerman has passed his physical and has been cleared to practice. He did lose some weight due to the bout of food poisoning but nothing that won’t easily come back now that he can eat and drink normally.

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - BFritz21 - 07-28-2018

(07-28-2018, 11:58 AM)BengalChris Wrote: In the pic below the ball has just arrived in AJ's hands. This is the position of AJ Green and the ball has traveled all the way there and Kirkpatrick is?

[Image: Wide_Open_AJGreen.jpg]

Like I said, just a perfectly placed throw and sometimes you can't defend plays like that.

Dalton's throwing from the opposite hash, meaning that, if Dre were to play closer to AJ or even on his hip, he risks giving up a big play if AJ cuts to the inside because he has the entire other side of the field.

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-28-2018

(07-28-2018, 01:50 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Tiki forgot to.do.his homework.
Ken Zampese derailed everyones season from the start and the offense could never recover.
Mixon never got into a flow.
Hill would get x amount of carries then Mixon would get some touches
but by that time Bengals would be down 17 3 and have to change pass run ratio.
Tiki forgot to mention the Bengals oline coach too who didnt help matters

Exactly, dude was on the Today show too long or something.

To not mention the O-line and the O-line coaching is to ignore the biggest problem with the entire team last year.

It wasn't just Andy Dalton.

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - The Real Deal - 07-28-2018

I unfortunately can’t post this picture or link on here but....

Per Brandon saho:

Photo evidence of Carlos Dunlap and his agent Drew Rosenhaus talking to Mike Brown. Dunlap is in a contract year with free agency looming in 2019. @WLWT

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-28-2018

(07-28-2018, 04:00 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I unfortunately can’t post this picture or link on here but....

Per Brandon saho:

Photo evidence of Carlos Dunlap and his agent Drew Rosenhaus talking to Mike Brown. Dunlap is in a contract year with free agency looming in 2019. @WLWT

Pay the man Mike! Then pay Geno next!

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - BFritz21 - 07-28-2018

(07-28-2018, 04:00 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I unfortunately can’t post this picture or link on here but....

Per Brandon saho:

Just made my day sad  Cry

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - The Real Deal - 07-28-2018

Per Dan Hoard:

Jordan Willis on his 2018 goal: "I want to be in a position where it's hard for me to walk off the field because I know I put everything out there. If somebody has to help me to the locker room -- not because I'm injured but worn out -- then I know I left everything out there."

Per Paul Denher Jr:

Walk out to practice and Carlos Dunlap and his agent Drew Rosenhaus are chatting up Mike Brown near the South end zone. Interesting.

Per Marisa Contipelli:

The guys are in shoulder pads today for the first time this camp. Day (or should I say Dey) 3 is underway! #SeizeTheDEY #Bengals

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - BengalChris - 07-28-2018

(07-28-2018, 03:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Like I said, just a perfectly placed throw and sometimes you can't defend plays like that.

Dalton's throwing from the opposite hash, meaning that, if Dre were to play closer to AJ or even on his hip, he risks giving up a big play if AJ cuts to the inside because he has the entire other side of the field.

I do understand that, and it was a very good throw. However, the ball as already been thrown and arrived and Dre is not close. It's just one play in practice and AJ is one of the best while Dre ain't.

(07-28-2018, 04:14 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I do understand that, and it was a very good throw. However, the ball as already been thrown and arrived and Dre is not close. It's just one play in practice and AJ is one of the best while Dre ain't.

I can’t remember who but one of the Cincinnati journalists described it this way: Dre is the weakest link of a secondary with 3 good Cb’s. I subscribe to this description.

Per Katherine Terrell:

It has been just a few snaps and Carl Lawson already dove to the ground trying to make a play. Player safety is a concern for the coaches trying to get everyone through camp and they want players staying up, so he got chirped at not to go to the ground.

Per Jeremy Rauch:

John Ross and WJ3 just went step for step until Ross hit an extra gear 40 yards down field.

William Jackson had to grab his arm or it was a TD. @FOX19 #Bengals

Per J. Angelo Carriero:

Interesting O-Line look of Glenn, Boling, Price, Redmond, and Fisher. #Bengals #NFL

If this team can stay healthy they’ll be much more fun to watch this year. Boyd stepping it up, Ross healthy while being covered by Jackson. Just a lot of fun. #Bengals #NFL

Second line is, from left to right, Ogbuehi, Perkins, Johnson, Hopkins, Hart. #Bengals #NFL

Per Katherine Terrell:

Watching team drills, the difference between Glenn and Ogbuehi at LT is night and day

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - The Caped Crusader - 07-28-2018

(07-28-2018, 05:13 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Per Katherine Terrell:

Watching team drills, the difference between Glenn and Ogbuehi at LT is night and day

This makes me fully erect. I can't wait. 

(07-28-2018, 05:21 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: This makes me fully erect. I can't wait. 

In the words of fat joe, “ALL THE WAY UP”!

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - The Caped Crusader - 07-28-2018

(07-28-2018, 05:22 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: In the words of fat joe, “ALL THE WAY UP”!

Me at work after that post

[Image: giphy.gif]

Per J. Angelo Carriero:

A look at what Ross brings: he clears out Dre from the right out side spot in a skinny post, leaving Boyd above the defense on the right side for a catch. #Bengals #NFL

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - Nicomo Cosca - 07-28-2018

Starting to let myself get a little hyped over Ross...