Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc (/Thread-Training-camp-news-notes-thoughts-reaction-etc)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - sandwedge - 07-30-2018

(07-30-2018, 02:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, great double move by Boyd. Polished and just plain smooth.

Love watching Ross and Boyd so far, AJ actually might have some great compliments.

I know people liked MLJ and Mo, me too, but these two could be better...

Pretty cool seeing you come around Rfaulk, you have went through some tough times like all us Bengal fans but this
could be the year we actually win a Playoff game and make a run. For heck sake in that vid you are talking about i saw
Ogbuehi stand up Dunlap! Shocked

Fighters is the proper word for what Pollack is doing with our O-line. Looks nothing last year.
I just watched that video and that was a great move Boyd!!! Kind of not like what I see from Fisher a lot of holding... Very surprised at Ced though, I know 1 play, but he went after Carlos and stuck him pretty good????

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - Millhouse - 07-30-2018

(07-30-2018, 02:03 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: No doubt. My blood pressure is up over all this excitement. This shtuff is just too good not to effect me. This is the absolute opposite of cold turkey. I think I'm close to going into shock. We Bengal fans just aint used to this much good stuff coming at us at once. We are being ambushed with positives. I don't know how I'm going to get through it all?

I could point out a few 'devil advocate' arguments as to why you should temper your excitement if you like.

But since this is one of the few times during a year when Bengals fans are all giddy with hope and excitement, I will restrain myself from dampening spirits, since I am nice guy and all.

Who Dey!

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-30-2018

(07-30-2018, 02:50 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I just watched that video and that was a great move Boyd!!! Kind of not like what I see from Fisher a lot of holding... Very surprised at Ced though, I know 1 play, but he went after Carlos and stuck him pretty good????

Fisher has been looking good too from what i have been seeing, i saw one hold but overall he looks
smart and nasty out there as does the entire O-line. Seeing Og do that to Dunlap really blew me away.

Dunlap might be the most disruptive End in the game, that was eye opening honestly.

(07-30-2018, 02:58 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I could point out a few 'devil advocate' arguments as to why you should temper your excitement if you like.

But since this is one of the few times during a year when Bengals fans are all giddy with hope and excitement, I will restrain myself from dampening spirits, since I am nice guy and all.

Who Dey!

Go ahead, temper...

You just going to say, "but Marv's still here so nothing will change, i see better then i hear".

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - jj22 - 07-30-2018

Not sure about Fisher. He is getting abused by Glasgow (GLASGOW!) in the video's I've seen. The only Olineman to get pushed back in the pocket.

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - Millhouse - 07-30-2018

(07-30-2018, 03:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Go ahead, temper...

Nope. I also may be curious about possibly getting excited for this season. Plus I dont want derail this thread Cool

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - HarleyDog - 07-30-2018

(07-30-2018, 03:30 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Nope. I also may be curious about possibly getting excited for this season. Plus I dont want derail this thread Cool

This thread is foreplay to you isn't it. Come on, you can admit it.

Eifert off PUP. Is practicing.

Oh as well as Hewitt.

Both passed their physicals.

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - The Real Deal - 07-30-2018

(07-30-2018, 04:14 PM)jj22 Wrote: Eifert off PUP. Is practicing.

Oh as well as Hewitt.

Both passed their physicals.

Per locked on bengals:

Tyler Eifert and Ryan Hewitt have passed physicals and are expected to practice. BIG news for the #Bengals

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - The Real Deal - 07-30-2018

Per geoff Hobson:

Don't expect Eifert and Hewitt in today's live goal line and short yardage drills

Per Paul Dehner Jr:

#Bengals without DE Ja’Von Rolland-Jones, WR Josh Malone and CB Sojourn Shelton today.

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - bengalfan74 - 07-30-2018

(07-29-2018, 02:18 PM)McC Wrote: You're doing a fantastic job with all the great info and all the links.  Just want to express my appreciation cuz what you're doing is priceless to Who Dey junkies like me.  You, my friend, truly are The Real Deal.

Yes he is !  :andy: Rock On

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - Bengalholic - 07-30-2018

Good to see him back out there. 

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - Luvnit2 - 07-30-2018

(07-30-2018, 04:21 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Good to see him back out there. 

It is always great to see anyone back, 2 TE's back on same day is great. They only missed 3 or 4 practices. It appears Bell is going to miss 5  or 6 weeks of practice for Steelers and he is healthy.

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - BengalChris - 07-30-2018

(07-30-2018, 02:50 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I just watched that video and that was a great move Boyd!!! Kind of not like what I see from Fisher a lot of holding... Very surprised at Ced though, I know 1 play, but he went after Carlos and stuck him pretty good????

I hope the team can turn him into an asset. Credit will have to go to Pollack.

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - bengalfan74 - 07-30-2018

(07-30-2018, 04:21 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Good to see him back out there. 

Oh yes, fingers crossed he can somhow, someway stay kinda healthy. He's such a giant gamechanger when on the field.

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - Luvnit2 - 07-30-2018

(07-30-2018, 04:28 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I hope the team can turn him into an asset. Credit will have to go to Pollack.

I love our fans that root for our players, all of them even those who have not lived up to their draft position or disappointed us in the past.

We all know the OL was the major reason for our demise in 2018, so let's hope and pray our new OL coach and OC can get this unit playing great regardless of the unit on the field.

I love it when our DL like Dunlap talk about the OL seems meaner in camp. Let's hope that nastiness carries over to the games that count.

Per Geoff Hobson:

First indication they're handling Eifert with kid gloves:

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-30-2018

(07-30-2018, 03:14 PM)jj22 Wrote: Not sure about Fisher. He is getting abused by Glasgow (GLASGOW!) in the video's I've seen. The only Olineman to get pushed back in the pocket.

Must of been a stunt then huh? Missed it.

I like Glasgow.

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - Bengalholic - 07-30-2018

#Bengals back in full pads again. Eifert goes with WR for receiving drills rather than other TEs in blitz pickup drill.

May be a sign of how we'll use him.