Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc (/Thread-Training-camp-news-notes-thoughts-reaction-etc)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - sandwedge - 08-03-2018

(08-03-2018, 12:56 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Beyond the shadow of a doubt.

But I still hate it lol.

EDIT*: And now, 2 minutes later, its stuck in my head Grrr!!!!!

Could be worse: I could still have Fast Car (Tracy Chapman) or Sledgehammer (Fifth Harmony) stuck in my head. The latter, I have no idea why as I run away from any speaker, computer or television that plays pop music. DOUBLE GRR!

:$

Yeah, well now all 3 songs are stuck in mine!!  Facepalm

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - XenoMorph - 08-03-2018

(08-03-2018, 12:13 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: lol sorry, Gramps; not a fan of the band and I DETEST that song :$

But its the House of the Rising Sun......

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-03-2018

(08-03-2018, 02:53 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: But its the House of the Rising Sun......

Yes, a classic, Eric Burton of the Animals did a great job singing that song.

The Animals were a cool band, they were way before my time but i respect those guys.

Can play that song too, just haven't played it for a few years.

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - XenoMorph - 08-03-2018

(08-03-2018, 03:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, a classic, Eric Burton of the Animals did a great job singing that song.

The Animals were a cool band, they were way before my time but i respect those guys.

Can play that song too, just haven't played it for a few years.

I think someone recently covered it... don't remember who still like the original though.

Anyways....

Gio donated his Mini van (don't know if I have seen any post that on here)

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-03-2018

(08-03-2018, 04:14 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I think someone recently covered it... don't remember who still like the original though.

Anyways....

Gio donated his Mini van   (don't know if I have seen any post that on here)

Five Finger Death Punch.

Gio is no longer GioVan huh? Good man, hope he has a great year.

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - The Real Deal - 08-03-2018

This is becoming concerning.

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - The Real Deal - 08-03-2018

(08-03-2018, 07:42 PM)The Real Deal Wrote:

This is becoming concerning.

Price still has time to get it down, not concerned yet. Now if it is happening in our 3rd Preseason game against
the Bills i will start to get concerned.

(08-03-2018, 07:51 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Price still has time to get it down, not concerned yet. Now if it is happening in our 3rd Preseason game against
the Bills i will start to get concerned.

I’m not about to jump off the ledge by any means but Center to QB exchange is football 101. He needs to get this cleaned up ASAP, as it continuing will have a trickle down effect on the rest of his game. He has A LOT to learn and the snap should already be second nature.

(08-03-2018, 07:56 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I’m not about to jump off the ledge by any means but Center to QB exchange is football 101. He needs to get this cleaned up ASAP, as it continuing will have a trickle down effect on the rest of his game. He has A LOT to learn and the snap should already be second nature.

Price is an extremely smart young man. I doubt this happens much longer but if it does and it starts to get into
his head it could be bad i agree. Hope this gets cleaned up as soon as possible same as you, just think with never
having to do this before it is his first time doing this part of football 101. For him football 101 was the Shotgun.

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - Nicomo Cosca - 08-03-2018

Don’t want it to get into his head either...

(08-03-2018, 08:04 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Don’t want it to get into his head either...

I honestly don't remember this being mentioned when we were debating who was the best Center in the Draft forum.

Think i remember Ragnow did snap the ball from under Center at Arkansas...

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - Nicomo Cosca - 08-03-2018

(08-03-2018, 08:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I honestly don't remember this being mentioned when we were debating who was the best Center in the Draft forum.

Think i remember Ragnow did snap the ball from under Center at Arkansas...

Speaking of Ragnow, my friend just said DET is moving him to OG...

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - SunsetBengal - 08-03-2018

(08-03-2018, 07:56 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I’m not about to jump off the ledge by any means but Center to QB exchange is football 101. He needs to get this cleaned up ASAP, as it continuing will have a trickle down effect on the rest of his game. He has A LOT to learn and the snap should already be second nature.

This is what I don't like, about the current state of CFB.  Too many RPO offenses, and that stuff just doesn't work well at the NFL level.  With many of the RPO's in CFB, the QB is almost never under Center.  Billy Price is a great football player, he will make the adjustment and we'll not hear much of this snap issue again.

(08-03-2018, 08:17 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Speaking of Ragnow, my friend just said DET is moving him to OG...

I think that might be a mistake by the Lions, their Center wasn't exactly tearing it up over there.

But Ragnow should hold his own at Guard and can even play RT with his length. Very good player.

Not saying i don't love the Price pick, just saying if the Lions didn't pick him i would have a hard time picking Price over him.

Oh well, i like Price's upside better anyways and he is a little bit of a better run blocker. Pass blocker, Ragnow has the edge.

And as we see now, under Center snaps. Think Price will get it down soon, like i said, not concerned, yet.

(08-03-2018, 08:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: This is what I don't like, about the current state of CFB.  Too many RPO offenses, and that stuff just doesn't work well at the NFL level.  With many of the RPO's in CFB, the QB is almost never under Center.  Billy Price is a great football player, he will make the adjustment and we'll not hear much of this snap issue again.

Agree completely Sunset, just too gimmicky in college. The O-lineman have a tough time adjusting to the NFL cause of it.

So do the QB's.

RE: Training camp news, notes, thoughts, reaction, etc - psychdoctor - 08-03-2018

Poor snaps usually means Price is thinking ahead a bit. rushing his thinking. He probably has his mind spinning from the playbook.