Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Trump Confession - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Trump Confession (/Thread-Trump-Confession)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Trump Confession - jj22 - 08-06-2018

Trump confessed to collusion w/ the Russians yesterday, and the implications will be felt for centuries. Just as history book still speak about Benedict Arnold, they will speak on the time the American POTUS colluded with Russia to attack an American citizen.

Anyone who now stands with Trump still (now that he's confessed), stands against America. Where do you stand?

RE: Trump Confession - michaelsean - 08-06-2018

(08-06-2018, 11:00 AM)jj22 Wrote: Trump confessed to collusion w/ the Russians yesterday, and the implications will be felt for centuries. Just as history book still speak about Benedict Arnold.

Anyone who now stands with Trump still (now that he's confessed), stands against America. Where do you stand?

You keep pushing that rock up the hill.  One day it won't roll back.

RE: Trump Confession - jj22 - 08-06-2018

Um he confessed. If you are fine with him joining Russia to attack America just say so. But don't try to flip it back on me. I love this country. You think I would have joined the Russians to attack a fellow American?

You clearly would have.

Seems you're more mad at the people defending America then those who attacked it.

I guess we know where you stand.

(08-06-2018, 11:05 AM)jj22 Wrote: Um he confessed. If you are fine with him joining Russia to attack America just say so. But don't try to flip it back on me. I love this country. You think I would have joined the Russians to attack America?

You clearly would have.

Seems you're more mad at the people defending America then those who attacked it.

It's almost at the top.

RE: Trump Confession - BmorePat87 - 08-06-2018

"There's no collusion"
"That meeting was about adoptions"
"Collusion isn't even a crime"
"That meeting was about getting dirt on my opponent but I didn't even know about it"

(08-06-2018, 11:07 AM)michaelsean Wrote: It's almost at the top.

Trump defenders/secret voters smh. You got anything to say about Trumps confession? Or are you just going to try to attack me as if I attacked this great Nation to avoid the subject? 

What's wrong? Couldn't find a reason to blame Hillary or Obama?

RE: Trump Confession - GMDino - 08-06-2018

(08-06-2018, 11:05 AM)jj22 Wrote: Um he confessed. If you are fine with him joining Russia to attack America just say so. But don't try to flip it back on me. I love this country. You think I would have joined the Russians to attack a fellow American?

You clearly would have.

Whether his acknowledgement of the true reason for the meeting (after lying about it all this time) will be added to the growing amount of evidence against him that he worked with the Russians remains to be seen.

But if you think any of his defenders/supporters will ever turn on him you're living a horrible lie.

While sane people wait and see, they have made up their minds that Trump is innocent of (fill in the blank) no matter what he says of does.  He can lie, cover up, and then admit the truth and none of it matters.  It's just anti-trumpers trying to make a mountain out of a molehill in their eyes.

(08-06-2018, 11:08 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: "There's no collusion"
"That meeting was about adoptions"
"Collusion isn't even a crime"
"That meeting was about getting dirt on my opponent but I didn't even know about it"

"Meeting with a foreign power to get dirt on my opponent isn't a crime."

I mean, unless you didn't tell the FBI...and then lied about it.  Repeatedly.

I guess his supporters/defenders were right: We need to "give him a chance".  Only it's a chance to get his story right after a couple years. Smirk

It says a lot about them. But by now we know they don't really care about this Country.

RE: Trump Confession - BmorePat87 - 08-06-2018

(08-06-2018, 11:07 AM)michaelsean Wrote: It's almost at the top.

The jesting and over the top reactions aside, the President just admitted that two close family members and top campaign officials sought information about his opponent from someone connected to the Russian government. 

(08-06-2018, 11:10 AM)jj22 Wrote: Trump defenders/secret voters smh. You got anything to say about Trumps confession? Or are you just going to try to attack me as if I attacked this great Nation to avoid the subject? 

What's wrong? Couldn't find a reason to blame Hillary or Obama?

Once again anyone who doesn't buy what you are selling is a defender/supporter etc.  I still need a crime.  Tell me exactly what the crime was.  

He's clearly obstructed justice which is a crime but yall cover for that too. So no, you don't need a crime.... You need more excuse to defend Trump's attack on America while claiming to be pro America. We are on to yall.

(08-06-2018, 11:16 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The jesting and over the top reactions aside, the President just admitted that two close family members and top campaign officials sought information about his opponent from someone connected to the Russian government. 

Which means if they had gotten something they would have had reimburse somehow.  It doesn't seem they got anything.  It's crappy no doubt.  Anytime you hear Kushner's name, you know it's shady.  

(08-06-2018, 11:18 AM)jj22 Wrote: He's clearly obstructed justice which is a crime but yall cover for that too. So no, you don't need a crime.... You need more excuse to defend Trump's attack on America while claiming to be pro America. We are on to yall.

And down it goes again.  Who's we?

You don't think the Russians got anything? Hell Trump just gave them Syria and Ukraine (and Lord knows what else in that secret meeting). The GOP repaid them by changing their platform at the convention to support Russia. Gave Israel's secret intel. Has fought against sanctions, and turned on the West and NATO for Russia. Putin's investment is being paid for to this day.

And we still don't have Trumps taxes to know for sure where money has gone. We know about his Russian bank loans. Yall are just too busy desperately trying to make excuses to pay attention to the facts about the case already out.

RE: Trump Confession - Goalpost - 08-06-2018

(08-06-2018, 11:20 AM)michaelsean Wrote: And down it goes again.  Who's we?

The people who are 'American' and can't accept the results of the voting process.

Trumps got you turning on our Vets, Intel, and Law enforcement agencies too. Believing Putin over Americans claiming there was no Russian attack and it's just Dems mad Hillary lost.

Real Pro America buddy. But carry on.....

RE: Trump Confession - fredtoast - 08-06-2018

(08-06-2018, 11:19 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Which means if they had gotten something they would have had reimburse somehow.  It doesn't seem they got anything.

You have to be kidding, right?

What makes you think they didn't get anything?

(08-06-2018, 11:24 AM)Goalpost Wrote: The people who are 'American' and can't accept the results of the voting process.

Count me out of that group.

I accept he won the election due to the way we elect the POTUS.  He won.  Period.

He also lies constantly every day and changes his cover stories constantly.

Anyone want to join the group that acknowledges that thinks he may also be cahoots with some Russians?

(08-06-2018, 11:30 AM)fredtoast Wrote: You have to be kidding, right?

What makes you think they didn't get anything?

What did they get?