Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Bengalsboard.com Fanduel League. Open invitation - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-General-Sports)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Fantasy-Leagues)
+--- Thread: Bengalsboard.com Fanduel League. Open invitation (/Thread-Bengalsboard-com-Fanduel-League-Open-invitation)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Fanduel - HarleyDog - 09-02-2018

Also, I set the limit at 10 for now. Hoping a few new guys join in.

RE: Fanduel - SunsetBengal - 09-02-2018

(09-02-2018, 01:10 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Also, I set the limit at 10 for now. Hoping a few new guys join in.

Which day is it, that you have to finalize the number of players?

RE: Fanduel - HarleyDog - 09-02-2018

(09-02-2018, 02:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Which day is it, that you have to finalize the number of players?

I think last year it was Tuesday by noon or something like that.

RE: Fanduel - SunsetBengal - 09-02-2018

(09-02-2018, 02:22 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I think last year it was Tuesday by noon or something like that.

Yeah, that's a tight window to get the slots filled.  C'mon guys, speak up if you want to play!

RE: Fanduel - Cure4CF - 09-02-2018

I’m in. Thanks For getting it together. Maybe since you have super secret moderator privileges now (congrats by the way), maybe putting it in jungle noise for a little bit to get some extra views?

Bengalsboard.com Fanduel League. Open invitation - HarleyDog - 09-02-2018

Last year we had a Fanduel FFL going on which was located in the "Fantasy Leagues" forum. We had 11 members. If you are interested in getting into this league you are welcome to join. 

- Each week cost $2 to play (want to keep it friendly).

- You set a roster each week any way you want. Any players picked by others does not matter and you can pick them also. The goal is to see who can put the best team on the field for the $ amount aloud.

- 1st place each week get's all winnings, there is no divy between the top 2 or 3.

It's a friendly league and is open to any member on this board regardless of who you support in the NFL. Yes, even Steeler, Raven and Brown's fans. All are welcome, but you have to be a member of the board. If you have a friend that might be interested, they are welcome too, but they must be a member of the board.

If interested, click on the link below:

https://www.fanduel.com/leagues/329737/invites/5a22fbfca474e93e44b1c40d4a1c2964323f996e?invitedby=harleydog67&cnl=la&utm_campaign=User%20Referral&utm_medium=Web&utm_source=League&utm_content=Invite

If you decide you want to play, it's kinda important that you do so each week or if we don't fill all the slots, everyones money is refunded and the game turns into a freebie. So the plan is, if we have 10 interested, I would set the limit to 8 (face it, not everyone will be able to commit to playing each week, or sometimes forget to get their picks in, have internet problems, etc). If we have 20, I will set the limit at 16 unless anyone has other suggestions? But it's important to try to get in early because the slots fill pretty fast and once the required amount of people are in, it get's locked and you can't play that week (sorry, Fanduel rule - not sure why, but is).

This thread belongs in the Fantasy Leagues forum. However, I am doing a membership drive. This thread will be merged into the Fanduel thread in the Fantasy Leagues forum on Tuesday.  http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Fanduel 

RE: Bengalsboard.com Fanduel League. Open invitation - Mint Berry Crunch - 09-02-2018

I joined despite not posting much here. Hope that's cool.

RE: Bengalsboard.com Fanduel League. Open invitation - rfaulk34 - 09-02-2018

I'm back in. Just txt my guys to see if they're gonna play again.

Did you send invites to all the members that played last year?

RE: Bengalsboard.com Fanduel League. Open invitation - HarleyDog - 09-02-2018

(09-02-2018, 07:34 PM)Mint Berry Crunch Wrote: I joined despite not posting much here. Hope that's cool.

Yes, very cool. Not about how much you respond. Only that your a member.

(09-02-2018, 08:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm back in. Just txt my guys to see if they're gonna play again.

Did you send invites to all the members that played last year?

I did. Although not sure what e-mails are linked to everyone's websites. Or, it could have just posted a msg on your Fanduel acct.

RE: Bengalsboard.com Fanduel League. Open invitation - SunsetBengal - 09-02-2018

(09-02-2018, 08:35 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yes, very cool. Not about how much you respond. Only that your a member.

I did. Although not sure what e-mails are linked to everyone's websites. Or, it could have just posted a msg on your Fanduel acct.

My email reminders come via Fanduel on my email account.

RE: Bengalsboard.com Fanduel League. Open invitation - rfaulk34 - 09-02-2018

(09-02-2018, 08:35 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yes, very cool. Not about how much you respond. Only that your a member.

I'll make sure they check their emails.

RE: Fanduel - SunsetBengal - 09-03-2018

Alright, I'm in. That makes 6 in, with 4 slots left.

RE: Bengalsboard.com Fanduel League. Open invitation - SunsetBengal - 09-03-2018

I'm in. Just 4 slots left for opening week contest.

Also, don't forget to go to the main Fanduel thread in the Fantasy Leagues forum. (this one will disappear in a couple days)

RE: Fanduel - HarleyDog - 09-03-2018

[Image: excellent-all-according.jpg]

RE: Fanduel - StoneTheCrow - 09-03-2018

In.

RE: Bengalsboard.com Fanduel League. Open invitation - Cure4CF - 09-03-2018

(09-02-2018, 07:34 PM)Mint Berry Crunch Wrote: I joined despite not posting much here. Hope that's cool.

:andy: The more the merrier.

RE: Bengalsboard.com Fanduel League. Open invitation - fullonbehavior - 09-03-2018

I'm in!!

RE: Bengalsboard.com Fanduel League. Open invitation - HarleyDog - 09-03-2018

12 members already. 8 entries. Not bad at all.

RE: Bengalsboard.com Fanduel League. Open invitation - rfaulk34 - 09-04-2018

(09-03-2018, 12:11 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: 12 members already. 8 entries. Not bad at all.

14 members and all 10 spots taken for the week now. Glad i remembered to check it tonight. 

RE: Bengalsboard.com Fanduel League. Open invitation - SHRacerX - 09-04-2018

It let me in? Maybe it wasn't maxed?