Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Free Cody Jinks Ticket... Louisville 9/14 - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Entertainment (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Entertainment)
+--- Thread: Free Cody Jinks Ticket... Louisville 9/14 (/Thread-Free-Cody-Jinks-Ticket-Louisville-9-14)

Free Cody Jinks Ticket... Louisville 9/14 - jason - 09-07-2018

Just as the title says. I have a free ticket available to Cody Jinks at the Iroquois Amphitheatre. The show is next Friday September 14th. Just have to meet me at the will call booth, and buy me a beer or two.

If interested PM me.

RE: Free Cody Jinks Ticket... Louisville 9/14 - Go Cards - 09-08-2018

Would but already had to take off for Bengals game the night before.

But very cool of you to do.

Enjoy !

RE: Free Cody Jinks Ticket... Louisville 9/14 - BengalHawk62 - 09-09-2018

Damn. I wish I lived closer. Would totally take you up on that offer.

RE: Free Cody Jinks Ticket... Louisville 9/14 - jason - 09-10-2018

(09-09-2018, 01:43 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Damn. I wish I lived closer. Would totally take you up on that offer.

When I repped you, it said some kind of bullshit that I didn't read in the lil drop box. Disregard that cause I didn't write it...

You and Wyche were the first people I thought of, but knowing Iowa is quite the haul, I didn't So if you wanted it directly.

He's with Nikki Lane this time. I remember you saying you say him with Colter in another thread. I kinda wish he was with Whitey or Ward Davis, but maybe she's gonna be ok..
You ever heard her?

RE: Free Cody Jinks Ticket... Louisville 9/14 - jason - 09-10-2018

(09-08-2018, 01:48 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Would but already had to take off for Bengals game the night before.

But very cool of you to do.

Enjoy !

I'm going to the game the night before as well. This weekend is my big summer hurrah... Hillbilly music, and Bengals football... Nothing better

RE: Free Cody Jinks Ticket... Louisville 9/14 - Go Cards - 09-11-2018

(09-10-2018, 10:50 PM)jason Wrote: I'm going to the game the night before as well. This weekend is my big summer hurrah... Hillbilly music, and Bengals football... Nothing better

That is awesome and hope you have a great time. 

Can not afford to use another vacation day to do both per already using one for game and taking a 10 day staycation starting the 21st. 

Enjoy the show. 

RE: Free Cody Jinks Ticket... Louisville 9/14 - Wyche'sWarrior - 09-11-2018

(09-10-2018, 10:45 PM)jason Wrote: When I repped you, it said some kind of bullshit that I didn't read in the lil drop box. Disregard that cause I didn't write it...

You and Wyche were the first people I thought of, but knowing Iowa is quite the haul, I didn't So if you wanted it directly.

He's with Nikki Lane this time. I remember you saying you say him with Colter in another thread. I kinda wish he was with Whitey or Ward Davis, but maybe she's gonna be ok..
You ever heard her?

Very much appreciate the invite my good man.....but if I missed out on my anniversary date.....I don't think it would bode well for me....lol.  At least I'll be catching some Rockabilly with The Royal Hounds here in town this weekend. :andy:

RE: Free Cody Jinks Ticket... Louisville 9/14 - jason - 09-16-2018

(09-09-2018, 01:43 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Damn. I wish I lived closer. Would totally take you up on that offer.

You weren't kidding in your thread... Cody Jinks is something else live. I ended up eating that other ticket, but it didn't matter. People in Kentucky are so much friendlier than they are here. I just moved mingled during the opener. It was a great time.

RE: Free Cody Jinks Ticket... Louisville 9/14 - jason - 09-16-2018

(09-11-2018, 01:09 AM)Go Cards Wrote: That is awesome and hope you have a great time. 

Can not afford to use another vacation day to do both per already using one for game and taking a 10 day staycation starting the 21st. 

Enjoy the show. 

He killed it...

RE: Free Cody Jinks Ticket... Louisville 9/14 - Go Cards - 09-16-2018

(09-16-2018, 06:49 PM)jason Wrote: He killed it...

Had sevseveral friends on FB say the same thing.