Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Dre K Greed - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Dre K Greed (/Thread-Dre-K-Greed)

Pages: 1 2

Dre K Greed - GreenCornBengal - 09-10-2018

Let me start this thread by saying Dre K has been playing great this year! I think he really fits the system and has been playing lights out.

That said, he has to work on finishing the play! He almost had a pick6 in preseason and nearly had a game changer yesterday. Love the way he is playing and hope he can start converting some of those plays.

All that time working against Antonio Brown and other teams number #1s make Dre possibly the best #2 CB on any team. Happy his career has panned out like this with the drafting of WJ3. Could be a good duo for quite some time if Dre is willing to take a pay cut.

RE: Dre K Greed - Truck_1_0_1_ - 09-10-2018

(09-10-2018, 03:02 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Let me start this thread by saying Dre K has been playing great this year! I think he really fits the system and has been playing lights out.

That said, he has to work on finishing the play! He almost had a pick6 in preseason and nearly had a game changer yesterday. Love the way he is playing and hope he can start converting some of those plays.

All that time working against Antonio Brown and other teams number #1s make Dre possibly the best #2 CB on any team. Happy his career has panned out like this with the drafting of WJ3. Could be a good duo for quite some time if Dre is willing to take a pay cut.

He was always fine; just on the end of a lot of shitty calls and truly, bad luck, last year.

Yesterday, he was 5/10 with 40 yards given up, I think it was?

3 PDs, one of them could have been a pick.

RE: Dre K Greed - Daddy-O - 09-10-2018

(09-10-2018, 03:02 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Let me start this thread by saying Dre K has been playing great this year! I think he really fits the system and has been playing lights out.

Definitely a decent corner.  Just wish he'd quit making the "incomplete" signal every time he defends a pass; especially when he gets burnt and the ball is overthrown to the receiver like yesterday.

RE: Dre K Greed - Wyche'sWarrior - 09-10-2018

(09-10-2018, 03:41 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: He was always fine; just on the end of a lot of shitty calls and truly, bad luck, last year.

Yesterday, he was 5/10 with 40 yards given up, I think it was?

3 PDs, one of them could have been a pick.

Made a nice play on the sidelines too.....against Hilton, I believe?

RE: Dre K Greed - XenoMorph - 09-10-2018

(09-10-2018, 04:19 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: Definitely a decent corner.  Just wish he'd quit making the "incomplete" signal every time he defends a pass; especially when he gets burnt and the ball is overthrown to the receiver like yesterday.

well incomplete is incomplete...  hes just helping the refs.

RE: Dre K Greed - bengals67 - 09-10-2018

Not sold on Dre but he had a good game yesterday. Hope he keeps it up.

RE: Dre K Greed - Truck_1_0_1_ - 09-10-2018

(09-10-2018, 04:23 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Made a nice play on the sidelines too.....against Hilton, I believe?

Either Hilton or Grant.

He stiff-armed Dre as well on the OPI and I'm glad it was called.

RE: Dre K Greed - Wyche'sWarrior - 09-10-2018

(09-10-2018, 04:26 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Either Hilton or Grant.

He stiff-armed Dre as well on the OPI and I'm glad it was called.

Yessir......

RE: Dre K Greed - bfine32 - 09-10-2018

Dropping INTs is most likely why he's a DB instead of a WR

RE: Dre K Greed - bengalfan74 - 09-10-2018

(09-10-2018, 04:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Dropping INTs is most likely why he's a DB instead of a WR

You beat me to it

If he can raise his consistency a bit he's a great one.

RE: Dre K Greed - psychdoctor - 09-10-2018

I thought Kirkpatrick played with passion against the Colts. Maybe his emotions gets him distracted in the moment. But he is getting better. I still think WJ3 is the best corner, and Dennard is starting to shine.

RE: Dre K Greed - Sled21 - 09-10-2018

He's never been as bad as some on here portrayed him, and his hustle from the other side of the field has saved more than a few touchdowns. People always said he gets picked on by QB's, but that's because Jones was on the other side of the field. Now it's Jackson, but Dre is holding up...

RE: Dre K Greed - Socal Bengals fan - 09-10-2018

(09-10-2018, 04:19 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: Definitely a decent corner.  Just wish he'd quit making the "incomplete" signal every time he defends a pass; especially when he gets burnt and the ball is overthrown to the receiver like yesterday.

Yep. He got beat but luckily the WR dropped the ball. Only to have Kirkpatrick celebrate like he’s Deion Sanders. He did play better yesterday but that’s because he had help over the top. We need to change our coverage because the backs n tight ends ate up our linebackers yesterday. Need to play cover 3 n drop the string safety down to help.

RE: Dre K Greed - BoomerFan - 09-10-2018

Per PFF Dre was a top 5 Corner this week. I am however a bit worried that 3 of the other top 5 are Ravens players.

[Image: D9FdshN.png]

RE: Dre K Greed - NATI BENGALS - 09-10-2018

I think he heard the complaints about his play last year because i have been impressed by him this year. He is looking good.

If he could catch the damn ball he would have a whole lot more INTs to his name

RE: Dre K Greed - Luvnit2 - 09-10-2018

Dre had a great game. It was the best I have seen him tackle in the open field for an entire game. He is not big so not easy for these small guys trying to tackle 220 lb. WR or 150 lb. TE, but for one game, I was impressed.

RE: Dre K Greed - RASCAL - 09-10-2018

I am NOT a fan of dre k. However I am very happy to see him get better. I still miss Whit but it's gonna take another GREAT tackle to make me forget about the keeping of dre k!!

RE: Dre K Greed - GreenCornBengal - 09-10-2018

(09-10-2018, 06:31 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: Per PFF Dre was a top 5 Corner this week. I am however a bit worried that 3 of the other top 5 are Ravens players.

[Image: D9FdshN.png]

I'm not too concerned. I think combining our preseason success vs the Bills with the Ravens vs the Bills game just confirms one thing... the Bills are turrible.

RE: Dre K Greed - GreenCornBengal - 09-10-2018

(09-10-2018, 04:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Dropping INTs is most likely why he's a DB instead of a WR

This old football saying was true in the 90's. Nowadays, your CBs need ballskillzzzzz

RE: Dre K Greed - Brimey - 09-10-2018

Dropping picks is just a killer. Bengals got some breaks yesterday, but some dropped picks almost proved disastrous. A dropped pick cost the Bears last nights game and changed the whole complexion of the season for them in one fell swoop. That's why I'm optimistic about Austin