Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2018 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2018-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-2-GameDay-Thread-Ravens-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - StoneTheCrow - 09-13-2018

Bengals losing 28-14.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - bengaloo - 09-13-2018

Wow how can we let this happen? We get the ball back with less than 2 minutes left and gain 0 yards with 14 second used..... dropped ints....Marvin being a fool and calling TO. What a bunch of crap to let these losers hang in there...

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-13-2018

(09-13-2018, 11:05 PM)jorev5 Wrote: Both Ravens Touchdown drives were kept alive by bad PI calls.  Not Marvin, the refs.  I guess they have to keep it close.  

Yeah, the 3 and out pass only drive that took up a grand total of 14 seconds with a minute remaining while we were up 28-7 had nothing to do with it.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Froob - 09-13-2018

I seriously don't understand why we always allow scores right before the end of the first half.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 09-13-2018

(09-13-2018, 11:05 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Missed tackle by Los might bite us in the arse later.

Speaking of which, you need to post more often.

That avatar should NOT go unused!

***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - MasonDT70 - 09-13-2018

Good half ut couldve been better. D dropped 2 picks. Heres to coming out the 2nd half blazing

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - yang - 09-13-2018

We need to leave the negative behind and come out and do it again. We have the ball to start the second half. With that said, WTF!! My lord whyndidn’t We run the clock out, make them use their timeouts? That was horrible along with the bullshit pass interference calls. Inexcusable.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - StoneTheCrow - 09-13-2018

The Kimo-Carson play commercial seals it.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 09-13-2018

This makes me feel like we are going to struggle to win here. Running great then all of a sudden horrid clock management and the refs intervene again. Both Rats TDs are off of fishy PI calls.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Gamma Ray Tan - 09-13-2018

(09-13-2018, 11:05 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Missed tackle by Los might bite us in the arse later.

Marvin not running the clock off that last possession will come back to kill us. Basically gave them 7 points

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Stonyhands - 09-13-2018

Marvin’s team has got to be the absolute worse in NFL history at allowing points before the half. They finally get a stop on 4th and 4 and that jackass true to his form comes out and burns like 10 seconds off the clock and punts the ball back. If he even makes them burn 1 timeout that Td doesn’t happen.

Mike Brown is even more of a jackass thinking Marv is still HC material.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - vxxxjesterxxxv - 09-13-2018

(09-13-2018, 11:04 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: SURE GLAD TIMEOUTS CAN HAPPEN 40 SECONDS RETROACTIVELY AND A PLAY AND PENTALTY LATER... SO LONG AS THE NFL WANTS THE GAME CLOSE.

SUCH BULLSHIT.

The timeout was 100% on Marv. He was clearly running down the sideline calling the TO, ravens just snapped the ball and got the play off before the ref blew the play dead. There shouldn't have been a conference and waste of time, but the to was correct. Not saying there haven't been some bad calls, just don't think this was one 

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - thillan - 09-13-2018

(09-13-2018, 11:05 PM)yippierb Wrote: Did Troy just say that 3 and out by us was only 14 seconds?

Yep lol. We should’ve just ran the ball and made them use timeouts.. we are gettomg the ball in the second half.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 09-13-2018

Glad I got AJ in fantasy tonight!

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Clark W Griswold - 09-13-2018

(09-13-2018, 11:04 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Marvin Lewis, the worst time clock management coach in all of sports.
True but he’s a young coach still learning.
Be patient and give him some time to learn. I bet he’ll be a master of time management in another 15 years!

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Nately120 - 09-13-2018

(09-13-2018, 11:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Marvin was too aggressive throwing the ball on that last possession.  Should have worked the clock instead

Interestingly, I wanted them to keep their foot on the proverbial gas on that drive.  The Ravens are playing like crapola granola so I don't care that they are within 14 points of us.  We get the ball to start the 2nd half and Dalton and AJ have another 2 TDs in 'em.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - cincyfan429 - 09-13-2018

Proof Marvin is the worst coach in the NFL. This guy is the worst I am so sick of his stupid moves he has to go

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-13-2018

Last drive we had it, we should have ran it on 3rd and 10. Grab a few yards at the most, force time down or Baltimore to burn a timeout. Felt like a no brainer.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-13-2018

(09-13-2018, 10:42 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Andy 14/22 178 yds, 4 tds, 0 ints, 128.4 rtg

Wow, without the drops he would be like 19/22 for heck sake.

What a difference a pocket makes, hope Price is alright.

(09-13-2018, 10:42 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: watching this game tonight i'm completely convinced Alexander was the problem. Zampese also

I was convinced of this before hand. Mellow

(09-13-2018, 10:43 PM)Joelist Wrote: Ross dropped two VERY catchable balls. His speed and ability with the ball in his hands are alluring but he has GOT to work on the drops.

(09-13-2018, 10:43 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Imagine if he didn't have those like 5 drops.

Agreed, Ross needs to clean up the drops and i am the biggest Ross apologist on the board probably.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Pat5775 - 09-13-2018

(09-13-2018, 11:04 PM)JumboTron Wrote: So I take it you're more of a "Glass is Half Full" type of guy.

Typically, yes. But when it comes to Marvin Lewis, I'm anything but. I've seen this crap countless times the past 15 years. We will be down by at least a TD when the fourth quarter starts.