Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2018 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2018-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-2-GameDay-Thread-Ravens-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-13-2018

(09-13-2018, 11:07 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Interestingly, I wanted them to keep their foot on the proverbial gas on that drive.  The Ravens are playing like crapola granola so I don't care that they are within 14 points of us.  We get the ball to start the 2nd half and Dalton and AJ have another 2 TDs in 'em.
I don't feel safe with 14 more. I wouldn't be surprised if they make adjustments and stop us on our opening drive. 

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 09-13-2018

For the record, I was yelling to take a time out prior to the play.

Jackson was late getting to the outside man and no one was coming over to pick up the guy he was on who could have had an easy TD grab.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - hollodero - 09-13-2018

Marvin Shocked I mean, the timeout is one thing, but how could one get the ball close to halftime with a big lead and waste 14 seconds and no Ravens timeout for a three and out?
That's just incompetent.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Millhouse - 09-13-2018

(09-13-2018, 11:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Marvin was too aggressive throwing the ball on that last possession.  Should have worked the clock instead

At least once should've ran it, or even a screen so ravens can burn a to.

I like to see that aggressive mentality, but it wasn't smartly done either with a 3 td lead situation.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - bengals73 - 09-13-2018

I was going to change my Avatar after seeing most of the first half, then Marvin's poor coaching showed up

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - J24 - 09-13-2018

We need to finish off plays on defense. Bates dropped.pick, Dunlap missed sack, and Dre with a missed pick.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-13-2018

(09-13-2018, 11:06 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Bengals losing 28-14.

Feels like it on the Gameday thread doesn't it STC lmao! Hilarious

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Socal Bengals fan - 09-13-2018

I still hate Kirkpatrick

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - HarleyDog - 09-13-2018

When did we get a Ferris Wheel? LOL

***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - jarrod.gower76 - 09-13-2018

I have no problem with play calls by us prior to half. Be aggressive and try to score. Now I can't say the same for PI. Why grab jersey when you are in his hip pocket? Wtf time out...Someone tell Marvin I have an 8 year old daughter that will take over red flag and time out calls moving forward....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 09-13-2018

(09-13-2018, 11:09 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Feels like it on the Gameday thread doesn't it STC lmao! Hilarious

The reason it feels like it is we KNOW this club, especially under Marvin. Time mismanagement, blown plays and blown leads are common. They never seem to be able to come out and play sharp gun to gun.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - StoneTheCrow - 09-13-2018

(09-13-2018, 11:10 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: When did we get a Ferris Wheel? LOL

Post of the year.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Nately120 - 09-13-2018

(09-13-2018, 11:07 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: The Kimo-Carson play commercial seals it.

Meh, if that play doesn't happen Carson Palmer is probably our QB until 2020.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - cincyfan429 - 09-13-2018

Marvin will Forrest Gump his way through this game and do his best to try and lose it.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - bfine32 - 09-13-2018

I guarantee if we would have ran three straight plays and not made the 1st down the exact same folks that are bytching about being aggressive would be bytching about being conservative.

We are winning and we are going to that ass

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Gamma Ray Tan - 09-13-2018

Classic Marvin. Got them down and a chance to really put them away , then Stupidity gives Baltimore life. Victory is never safe with Marvin on the sidelines.....he will do his best to make them lose

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - impactplaya - 09-13-2018

opening 2nd half drive is.very critical. cant give the Ravens any hope at all.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - bengalfan74 - 09-13-2018

(09-13-2018, 11:09 PM)Millhouse Wrote: At least once should've ran it, or even a screen so ravens can burn a to.

I like to see that aggressive mentality, but it wasn't smartly done either with a 3 td lead situation.

I like it to but there had to be at least one run

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Clark W Griswold - 09-13-2018

Let’s see how they come out in the second half

New Bengals come out smoking with adjustments made at half time like last week

Old Bengals will come out and immeadiately commit a turn-over.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - TSwigZ - 09-13-2018

Dre K and AJ Green two storylines for us righ now