Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2018 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2018-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-2-GameDay-Thread-Ravens-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - kevin - 09-13-2018

This game far from over. I like the 14 point lead. I have seen us ahead of Steelers enough to know that you have to play the Steelers and the Ravens hard both halves. Bengals showed against Colts comebacks happen in NFL as they were down 23 to 10. I liked the first half though. Bengals Defense did get rest thanks to offense. Fatigue no factor for Bengals. Keep Going. Get this Win.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-13-2018

(09-13-2018, 11:08 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Typically, yes. But when it comes to Marvin Lewis, I'm anything but. I've seen this crap countless times the past 15 years. We will be down by at least a TD when the fourth quarter starts. 

Pat, love yah bro, but i heard you say this same shit last game, it is a different year.

We made adjustments last game i think we will do the same again.

I have more confidence in this than your prediction. We win this game and i predicted a loss.

2-0 will be our record after this game in the AFC and one up in the AFC North. Cool

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - bengalfan74 - 09-13-2018

(09-13-2018, 11:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I guarantee if we would have ran three straight  plays and not made the 1st down the exact same folks that are bytching about being aggressive would be bytching about being conservative.

We are winning and we are going to that ass

Yes

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Gamma Ray Tan - 09-13-2018

(09-13-2018, 11:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I guarantee if we would have ran three straight plays and not made the 1st down the exact same folks that are bytching about being aggressive would be bytching about being conservative.

No! 3 run play keeps the clock running and forces Baltimore to call TO. We punt... they have no TO... we go into halftime still up 21. I should be coach

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - StoneTheCrow - 09-13-2018

(09-13-2018, 11:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I guarantee if we would have ran three straight plays and not made the 1st down the exact same folks that are bytching about being aggressive would be bytching about being conservative.

I agree. I liked the throat-step mentality. Poor execution + Kirk’s hands are worse than Jonathan Joseph’s= here we go.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Cure4CF - 09-13-2018

The problem is that our defensive coordinator is in a BOOTH, reminded me of Bratkowski. Terrible I say!

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 09-13-2018

Lazor will keep his foot on the gas....just gotta keep executing.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - BleedNOrange - 09-13-2018

Up 14 and have a bad feeling. I hate being a Bengals fan haha

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Whatever - 09-13-2018

While I thought the aggression before the half was refreshing, it wasn't right for the situation. With a 3 possession lead and getting the ball first after halftime, there was no reason to give Baltimore an extra possession with 3 timeouts.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Synric - 09-13-2018

(09-13-2018, 11:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I guarantee if we would have ran three straight  plays and not made the 1st down the exact same folks that are bytching about being aggressive would be bytching about being conservative.

It was a huge mistake by Lazor and Dalton. 

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - BrownAssClown - 09-13-2018

Got to watch Harbaugh to start the 3rd. Watch for a possible onside kick! This is a game of momentum! They need to be on their toes!

(09-13-2018, 11:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Pat, love yah bro, but i heard you say this same shit last game, it is a different year.

We made adjustments last game i think we will do the same again.

I have more confidence in this than your prediction. We win this game and i predicted a loss.

2-0 will be our record after this game in the AFC and one up in the AFC North. Cool

Yup,

We're not done scoring in this game !

***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - PhilHos - 09-13-2018

Let's not forget that wr are like 42-1-2 when we score 25 or more points in a game. I'm confident we will win this game.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - MasonDT70 - 09-13-2018

(09-13-2018, 11:16 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Let's not forget that wr are like 42-1-2 when we score 25 or more points in a game. I'm confident we will win this game.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
I'm with you

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - cincyfan429 - 09-13-2018

Cant wait to see Marvin's next stupid move of the night. 16 years and he still just don't get it

(09-13-2018, 11:15 PM)Whatever Wrote: While I thought the aggression before the half was refreshing, it wasn't right for the situation.  With a 3 possession lead and getting the ball first after halftime, there was no reason to give Baltimore an extra possession with 3 timeouts.

Agree they has to start with a run there, or at least on 2nd down

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 09-13-2018

Anyone have an update on Price?

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Atomic Orange - 09-13-2018

Just score here and everything is forgiven.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Gamma Ray Tan - 09-13-2018

Troy Aikman gets it....why doesn't Marvin get it?

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Luvnit2 - 09-13-2018

If prior to the game we said Bengals up 14 at half, everyone would be dancing. Same coaches who got us up 14 points maybe mismanaged the clock last 2 minutes. Hopefully we figure out how to finish the game off.