Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Randy Bullock - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (https://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Randy Bullock (/thread-17058.html)

Randy Bullock - psychdoctor - 09-14-2018

I must say, Bullock has looked good thus far this season. His kicks go deep on KO. Props the Bullock.

RE: Randy Bullock - BengalsBong - 09-14-2018

Yes Bullock seems solid I guess that's why he was not in a fight for his job in the preseason.

RE: Randy Bullock - corpjet - 09-14-2018

I must admit #FATRandy has looked good

RE: Randy Bullock - HarleyDog - 09-14-2018

A thread praising a kicker really shows our state of desperation during the last few years as fans. This whole team has improved and left us in a state of shock. I’m so proud of these guys right now. And yes, Bullock too.

RE: Randy Bullock - Sweetness - 09-14-2018

It always stinks watching Tucker boot 55 yarders with ease and then us punting from the same spot but I guess that's why he's one of the best in the game. Overall I though Bullock played great last night. His KO were all solid and didnt miss a kick all night.

RE: Randy Bullock - Air Force 1 - 09-14-2018

People think I'm crazy when I make Tucker a high Fantasy Football pick. He gets crazy points..But Bullock aint making me shed any tear right now..

RE: Randy Bullock - BoomerFan - 09-14-2018

I noticed that not only was he making his field goals and extra points but that they split the uprights and had leg to spare. He earned these props.

RE: Randy Bullock - Brimey - 09-14-2018

He's been solid. But he has to be, because the kicking around the league has never been better. Tucker is incredible though. Has there ever been anyone else that made you feel like a 55 yard FG was a chip shot. That ball came off his foot like a rocket

RE: Randy Bullock - bengalfan74 - 09-14-2018

Bullock has taken a lot of crap in here but the dude has been solid ! :andy:

RE: Randy Bullock - EatonFan - 09-14-2018

Soon. Bulluck will miss and there will be the opposite of this thread.... This is the life of a kicker.

RE: Randy Bullock - PhilHos - 09-14-2018

I gotta give Randy credit. I was in the Elliot camp but I've now become content with Randy.

This, of course, will change if/when he misses a game winning/tying kick Ninja

RE: Randy Bullock - fredtoast - 09-14-2018

(09-14-2018, 10:54 AM)Brimey Wrote:  Tucker is incredible though. Has there ever been anyone else that made you feel like a 55 yard FG was a chip shot. That ball came off his foot like a rocket

Tucker is in a class by himself.

Best I have ever seen from long distance.  Most of the ones he makes from 50+ would be good from 60+.  He just crushes the ball.

RE: Randy Bullock - rfaulk34 - 09-14-2018

Props. Both of those 4th qtr kicks came with a lot of pressure. He nailed them, solid and down the middle.

RE: Randy Bullock - guyofthetiger - 09-14-2018

Bullock is now the kicker and has been solid like others have said. I thought Brown did good in the preseason. Did you know his dad is named Cleveland Brown? Honest.

RE: Randy Bullock - Wyche'sWarrior - 09-14-2018

(09-14-2018, 11:49 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Props. Both of those 4th qtr kicks came with a lot of pressure. He nailed them, solid and down the middle.

They did, and he had leg to spare on the 44 yarder.  Gave Big Randy a nod in the gameball thread as a result.  I liked Brown's leg in preseason, but he was an unknown.  Randy sealed the deal, icing the game.