Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Chiefs @ Steelers Game Day Thread - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: Chiefs @ Steelers Game Day Thread (/Thread-Chiefs-Steelers-Game-Day-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Chiefs @ Steelers Game Day Thread - HarleyDog - 09-16-2018

(09-16-2018, 04:58 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: The Browns kicker is terrible.

Yeah, he's feeling it. Man, sucks to be him today. But its a loss in the division. Even tho it is the Browns.

RE: Chiefs @ Steelers Game Day Thread - reuben.ahmed - 09-16-2018

afc-n is weak sauce this year

RE: Chiefs @ Steelers Game Day Thread - rfaulk34 - 09-16-2018

(09-16-2018, 04:57 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Ok conspiracy theorists, riddle me this....why would they negate a nice return by Brown and cost the Steelers 25 yards of field position at such a critical time if the refs are in the bag for the Steelers?

If you can answer me that without another wild conspiracy theory, then I’ll beleive you guys.

It’s obvious stuff like this that you ignore.

Oh.....and why take away a nice catch by brown to make it 4th and 5 making it 3rd and 25?

How many times do i have to tell you? There's no conspiracy. Just effectively skirting the rules and bias. It's not like the refs are going to give pitt every single call or play. They lose just like everyone else. They just get more chances to win.

(09-16-2018, 05:02 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol, I’ve never heard that one before. Got me there. You dug deep into your bag of insults for that one, didn’t you?

You seriously haven't heard that? Lol, who are you talking to, only your own fanbase? lol.

RE: Chiefs @ Steelers Game Day Thread - StrictlyBiz - 09-16-2018

Well lookie here.... penalties are 12 for kc and 11 for Pitt including taking away a nice return for Pitt, but yes the refs are all for them.

RE: Chiefs @ Steelers Game Day Thread - wildcats forever - 09-16-2018

This Chiefs offense is going to give everyone fits this year. Clean up the penalties, and shore up the defense and we'll be seeing them in the playoffs. Mahomes is the real deal from what I see.

On a side note note, welcome back to Earth, Cleveland. Back to status quo.

lol nice job KC! try getting down next time.

RE: Chiefs @ Steelers Game Day Thread - Atomic Orange - 09-16-2018

(09-16-2018, 04:57 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Ok conspiracy theorists, riddle me this....why would they negate a nice return by Brown and cost the Steelers 25 yards of field position at such a critical time if the refs are in the bag for the Steelers?

If you can answer me that without another wild conspiracy theory, then I’ll beleive you guys.

It’s obvious stuff like this that you ignore.

Oh.....and why take away a nice catch by brown to make it 4th and 5 making it 3rd and 25?

Because most people turn off games that are blowouts. The game was made interesting = the NFL got their add revenue.

(09-16-2018, 05:05 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Well lookie here.... penalties are 12 for kc and 11 for Pitt including taking away a nice return for Pitt, but yes the refs are all for them.

Don't go blaming the refs if the steelers aren't good enough (the D primarily) to take advantage. ThumbsUp

And just because the total numbers are similar, doesn't mean the timing is the same. Any jagoff in stripes can call some meaningless late penalties to make it look even.

(09-16-2018, 05:05 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Well lookie here.... penalties are 12 for kc and 11 for Pitt including taking away a nice return for Pitt, but yes the refs are all for them.

How do the Steelers go a whole game without a penalty? Are they one of the cleanest teams in football? Lol. That's what they're known for...

(09-16-2018, 05:03 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: How many times do i have to tell you? There's no conspiracy. Just effectively skirting the rules and bias. It's not like the refs are going to give pitt every single call or play. They lose just like everyone else. They just get more chances to win.

Well...... didn’t they just hurt their chances of winning by taking 25 yards away from them, down by two scores with under 10 minutes.

Your explination is invalid and my question still stands.

Antoinette is going to blow up in the locker room after the game.

Is this going to be the longest regulation game ever? I see this game ending 4:30 EST lol

RE: Chiefs @ Steelers Game Day Thread - HarleyDog - 09-16-2018

Are you kidding me?

(09-16-2018, 05:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Antoinette is going to blow up in the locker room after the game.

Nah, he’s not bad in the locker room, just bitches on the sidelines.

(09-16-2018, 05:08 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Well...... didn’t they just hurt their chances of winning by taking 25 yards away from them, down by two scores with under 10 minutes.

Your explination is invalid and my question still stands.

You just don't get it. 

win or lose, I want to see fat ben with 70 passing attempts

(09-16-2018, 05:11 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Is this going to be the longest regulation game ever? I see this game ending 4:30 EST lol

Just wait until the refs add 5 minutes to the clock for the Steelers.

A chiefs defender just got tackled...

(09-16-2018, 05:13 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Just wait until the refs add 5 minutes to the clock for the Steelers.

I believe it.  Cool