Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2018 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2018-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** (/Thread-Week-3-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Panthers)

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Browns Town Bengal - 09-23-2018

(09-23-2018, 02:38 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Whenever they throw to Ross it’s a pick , drop or incompletion.  

or fumble

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - TSwigZ - 09-23-2018

Dude who said pass punt lol a 17 yard punt get out of here. And I’m not one to support Dalton hard core but I have to believe that’s equally on Ross

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-23-2018

(09-23-2018, 02:38 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: damn j. ross sux

Lol 100% on Dalton.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - samhain - 09-23-2018

This defense needs to generate some takeaways to have a chance. It'll be tough for them to hang against that ground game all afternoon. The talent just isn't there in the linebacking corps.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - grampahol - 09-23-2018

Ross did zilch to prevent the INT.. Just watch it happen   Yet another 1st round miss.. 

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Millhouse - 09-23-2018

bad throw yes, but if that was AJ or Boyd, probably could've been broken up at least. Ross is just too short there to do anything (not his fault ftr)

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Nately120 - 09-23-2018

Is it just me or is getting Ross involved in a play pretty much a 75% chance of a turnover?

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - PhilHos - 09-23-2018

(09-23-2018, 02:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Interesting...I know people in real life who still manage to get gfs after DUI-killing their prior gfs.
Who are you hanging out with? Ninja

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - The Caped Crusader - 09-23-2018

Why didn't they count the pass to AJ!?

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - TKUHL - 09-23-2018

1st why didn't Greens catch count, 2nd why throw that type of pass to a timid WR that hasent shown he's remotely close to be a sure handed option. Eifert, Boyd maybe???? WTF

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Supadave - 09-23-2018

Wasted time out, Ross is not a dalton type tall receiver as he’s prone to overthrow. Ross isn’t used right and just doesn’t fit. Bad draft imo. Nothing against Ross, more about how dalton passes.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Sweetness - 09-23-2018

(09-23-2018, 02:38 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Ross has to turn DB in that situation.

Andy might get hesitant to look his way with plays like that.

The fact that Ross couldn't help on a ball that overthrown indicates it was a terrible throw by andy. Ross had theDB but he's not 6'5

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Joelist - 09-23-2018

That was at least equal Ross - good WRs win those "go up" battles. Ross needs to go on the bench till he shows he can play the WR position competently.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Cure4CF - 09-23-2018

(09-23-2018, 02:39 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Idk, did they call the Green catch incomplete?

Yes and that’s why they took a timeout. Everyone thought Green caught it so they were late lining up and probably getting the correct call in for the “new” distance.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-23-2018

(09-23-2018, 02:39 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I think it should have said 7

No, the ref called the pass incomplete. They obivously wanted Cincy to challenge that easy should have been completion and waste another challenge.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Bengalitis - 09-23-2018

Of all receivers, he has to throw it to a rookie, Ross.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Synric - 09-23-2018

Ross hitched inside instead of outside like he was supposed too.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Socal Bengals fan - 09-23-2018

Kirkpatrick is elite!! So I’m told

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Browns Town Bengal - 09-23-2018

Its gonna be another long 3rd down day again im afraid

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - TSwigZ - 09-23-2018

Second 3rd and long Dre has given up already