Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2018 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2018-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** (/Thread-Week-3-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Panthers)

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Browns Town Bengal - 09-23-2018

(09-23-2018, 04:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It is impossible to be a Bengals fan and be active in the game day forum. Too many bytches that whine about everything. We're going to to toe with a very good team on the road.

You mean to say that in a live gameday thread people are going to be reactionary on both good and bad plays?  No way

If youre expecting sunshine and roses all the time, the internet isnt the place for you

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Goalpost - 09-23-2018

yuk

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - matmaven - 09-23-2018

That was terrible.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Browns Town Bengal - 09-23-2018

Frack

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Joelist - 09-23-2018

Someone on the DL FINALLY does something.

59 yards to tie the game.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Atomic Orange - 09-23-2018

Welp that didn't last long

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Bengalitis - 09-23-2018

well, a 3 & out.. why not...

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Joelist - 09-23-2018

And this time the offense goes to sleep.

Is it asking too much for us to have both sides of the ball play well AT THE SAME TIME?

***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Kaiden.Gower - 09-23-2018

I like the play calling Wink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - jfkbengals - 09-23-2018

Dayum!

That was one fine looking cheerleader

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - jj22 - 09-23-2018

So much for a momentum shift.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - TKUHL - 09-23-2018

Dalton made some good plays and the Boyd TD was nice but damn he can't extend a play for shit. Your not gonna have a perfect pocket every time.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - bfine32 - 09-23-2018

(09-23-2018, 04:25 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: You mean to say that in a live gameday thread people are going to be reactionary on both good and bad plays?  No way

If youre expecting sunshine and roses all the time, the internet isnt the place for you

Thanks for the internet advice. You guys continue to not enjoy. 

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Synric - 09-23-2018

Lol Gio stumbles mid route with no one around him....I gotta say this game is like geared to make Andy look bad.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Bengalitis - 09-23-2018

Ross's fault for not running behind the 10 yrd mark, what's the use of being the fastest guy in the NFL if you cant get behind the 10 yrd. ugggh.

(09-23-2018, 04:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Thanks for the internet advice. You guys continue to not enjoy. 

Youre welcome...glad to be of assistance

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - jfkbengals - 09-23-2018

(09-23-2018, 04:22 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Exactly, and the shove wasn’t anything terrible. Probably wouldn’t be called 99% of the time. A veteran player should be smarter than that. Williams got played by a rookie. Pathetic.

Did you remove or replace your avatar?

All I am seeing today is a white blank...

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-23-2018

(09-23-2018, 04:25 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: You mean to say that in a live gameday thread people are going to be reactionary on both good and bad plays?  No way

Nobody expects absolutely no negativity, but people claiming the game is over every other play gets old...

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Synric - 09-23-2018

(09-23-2018, 04:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Thanks for the internet advice. You guys continue to not enjoy. 

I got to enjoy every game football will be gone quicker than we think...and I'm not into any other sports really...I did like the ice cubes 3 on 3 basketball though.

RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Panthers*** - Whacked - 09-23-2018

Nice drop. Hehe. We needed that (and a turnover !!)