Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2018 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2018-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-6-GameDay-Thread-Steelers-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-14-2018

Quick FG at least would be nice here....get ball 2nd half.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - psychdoctor - 10-14-2018

The way I look at it everything has gone Pittsburgh's way in the Bengals are hanging in there.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - TKUHL - 10-14-2018

Here comes that Marvin prevent offense we all love

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - thompson19osu - 10-14-2018

(10-14-2018, 03:23 PM)bengaloo Wrote: That was a prime example of why we lose to the Stealers so often. They get lucky like that all the time. We dont get everything going our way like that. The wildest most unreal stuff happens to us ti kill our momentum when we play the Stealers.

Funny part is we cant even make the simple plays. Core drops world’s easiest catch at midfield. Then they go and make that catch at the goal line. That’s the difference between us and them.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Atomic Orange - 10-14-2018

This shit ain't over yet..

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Housh - 10-14-2018

(10-14-2018, 03:23 PM)bengaloo Wrote: That was a prime example of why we lose to the Stealers so often. They get lucky like that all the time. We dont get everything going our way like that. The wildest most unreal stuff happens to us ti kill our momentum when we play the Stealers.

That wasn’t luck

Dennard has perfect position and didn’t be high point the ball. Juju did. Dennard jumped early like a dumbass for no reason at all and got destroyed by a smart football player

Someone please tell me why he jumped so early

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - JumboTron - 10-14-2018

[Image: butttd.0.gif]

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - bengaloo - 10-14-2018

Great return! Lets even the score. That would be amazing.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - 2MinutesHate - 10-14-2018

Ok, now Marvin is going to fool them with a couple of runs up the middle....

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - PhilHos - 10-14-2018

Doesn't the simultaneous possession rule say that possession belongs to the offensive player?
(10-14-2018, 03:22 PM)TKUHL Wrote: We had posseion when both players were down by contact

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - TheLeonardLeap - 10-14-2018

Did anyone honestly expect the Bengals to not let the opposing team to score in the final 2min of the half?

It is about as reliable as the Bengals squandering 1:07 and 3 timeouts by making zero actual attempt to score a TD.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - RunKijanaRun - 10-14-2018

Marv better open it up now.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - grampahol - 10-14-2018

And... Danard is injured as well now . 

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-14-2018

(10-14-2018, 03:23 PM)grampahol Wrote: Shuster just made the better play there.. Not terrible on Denard, just much better for Shuster.  Damned I hate admitting that..  Whatever

Just luck....nice return Erickson

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - jj22 - 10-14-2018

Need score here. Good jolt Erickson.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Interceptor - 10-14-2018

Defense could be better by replacing what we have with line of wet toilet tissue.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Browns Town Bengal - 10-14-2018

(10-14-2018, 03:24 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: This shit ain't over yet..

Yes it is...this is the steelers, not the browns

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Interceptor - 10-14-2018

(10-14-2018, 03:25 PM)grampahol Wrote: And... Danard is injured as well now . 

Injured what? His pride?

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - bengaloo - 10-14-2018

(10-14-2018, 03:24 PM)Housh Wrote: That wasn’t luck

Dennard has perfect position and didn’t be high point the ball. Juju did. Dennard jumped early like a dumbass for no reason at all and got destroyed by a smart football player

Someone please tell me why he jumped so early

Well I'd love to see him how many times he can make that catch on 10 tries lol

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - PhilHos - 10-14-2018

(10-14-2018, 03:23 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Well, we're a second half team this season anyway, right?
I actually feel better about our chances going into halftime down by 7 or 4 than being up. Lol

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk