Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2018 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2018-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-6-GameDay-Thread-Steelers-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - vxxxjesterxxxv - 10-14-2018

Good job at least holding them to 3,but the offense needs to step up now. Sounds like another typical game where we get held all day and nothing ever gets called, that's getting very old. I'm only following on the nfl app as I'm not in the country for this game ?

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - matmaven - 10-14-2018

D, with what 6 or 7 backups playing a lot, has held the Steelers to 20 points. Keep complaining ...

Meanwhile the offense has barely over 200 yards of offense and 14 points.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Interceptor - 10-14-2018

FINAL drive...... Keep our goddamn defense off the field.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 10-14-2018

Well this is pretty simple. Use up the clock and if we score a TD we get a miracle win. Fail and its just proves this team is still not a legit championship competitor.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-14-2018

(10-14-2018, 04:40 PM)Goalpost Wrote: TD we win.  It is still there for us.

We also can't leave any time on the clock, with the way they're moving the bawl. They'd get in FG range immediately.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Browns Town Bengal - 10-14-2018

7 straight losses to pittsburgh. Im getting so sick of it yet it seems perfectly acceptable to marvin and the bengals

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-14-2018

(10-14-2018, 04:37 PM)Joelist Wrote: Geno and Dunlap are human garbage - sorry but it's true. If they cannot produce against the Stealers then for us they are human garbage.

Can we put this post in some kind of Hall of Shame thread?

***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - PhilHos - 10-14-2018

As much as I want to win this game, I'm predicting our next and last drive ends in a turnover. Sad

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-14-2018

(10-14-2018, 04:41 PM)Interceptor Wrote: FINAL drive...... Keep our goddamn defense off the field.

Final Countdown

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-14-2018

(10-14-2018, 04:39 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: The offense hasn't scored in 25:00 minutes and it's the defense's fault?

Both. Zero pressure. Drops. Dropped INTs. Missed tackles. WRs running wide open. Oline giving up all kinds of pressure. Plenty of blame to go around....besides Erickson and the STs.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Atomic Orange - 10-14-2018

(10-14-2018, 04:39 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Hubbard BLATANTLY held from behind.... no call, of course.

Yeah, i feel we are going to need a new Steelers holding Vine after this one.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - 2MinutesHate - 10-14-2018

Stop taking Mixon off the field and move the damn ball!

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Housh - 10-14-2018

If Dalton pull this one out I’m letting up off of him for the rest of the season no matter how he plays the rest of the season

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - grampahol - 10-14-2018

(10-14-2018, 04:40 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: See how good things can happen when you blitz? Take note Austin.

Can we give the defense credit now? They’ve given the offense a chance to drive down and win the game.

Indeed they've hung in tough loaded with injuries   

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Rubekahn29 - 10-14-2018

(10-14-2018, 04:39 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: The offense hasn't scored in 25:00 minutes and it's the defense's fault?

When you’re defense can’t get off the field, misses tackles, and gets no pressure with this supposedly historically awesome dline, then yes. However both sides suck today. Coaching is the worst.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 10-14-2018

I actually wish there was a minute less time on the clock. That way if we miraculously score there is less time to blow it afterwards.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - N_B - 10-14-2018

(10-14-2018, 04:41 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Can we put this post in some kind of Hall of Shame thread?

For those with him on ignore, please stop quoting him. Thanks

If we don't manage clock in any fashion this game is over considering the Defense is letting them go to the 10 yard line every drive.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Interceptor - 10-14-2018

I bet Marv stepped in to say something during halftime and had a few ideas/play-he wants implemented whether the staff liked it or not.

RE: ***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - JumboTron - 10-14-2018

(10-14-2018, 04:41 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: 7 straight losses to pittsburgh.  Im getting so sick of it yet it seems perfectly acceptable to marvin and the bengals

We lost?  Just how far ahead is the broadcast where you are, because in my neck of the woods we are only down 6 with 3+ minutes to go.